You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow With Changing Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow With Changing Eyes

 

I have read most of the accounts on this shadow with red eyes and I believe that I have been followed my whole life by something similar.

When I was a child, I used to be found talking to the ceiling in my bedroom and my parents said I described my "friend" as black with red eyes. They told me about this when I finally approached them about the shadow with red eyes I've been seeing in my room (which was the same room I was in when I was little).

I continued to see this figure until I moved out of my dad's house and I started seeing it in my new house, except it had yellow eyes this time. Later I joined the military and continued to see it even when I went to combat (it's eyes had turned red again at this point). And to this day it has appeared several times in my current house. Even my wife has seen it.

Now the one major difference I have found in everyone's story and mine is that the shadow I have been seeing has never tried to hurt me or scare me or anything else. As a matter of fact, it's quite the opposite.

My dad's house has ghosts in it and two of them have been removed by this shadow. One was a guy who always chased me down the hallway to my room every night I went to my room. At about 15-years-old, I finally told the ghost to leave me alone and I saw the shadow appear in my room walk through my closed door and I have not seen the ghost again.

The other ghost he has removed was a little girl who used to sing into our fan at night and wake you up so you can play with her. After I got divorced, I was living with my dad and had my daughter with me. I put her to bed one night shortly after we first got there and I later went to check on her and she was sitting up crying, hiding her face with her blankets rolled up to her feet. She said that she saw a girl who looked very mad roll her blankets up at her and start trying to hit her. A couple of nights later I woke up to my bed shaking and saw the girl standing at the corner of my bed. I yelled at her to leave my daughter alone and threatened her. Just after I got done, I saw the shadow walk into my room and grab the little girl by the arm and drag her out of the room. I have not seen her since either.

When I was in combat I would wake up at night and see the shadow figure sitting in front of my door as if he was waiting for someone to open it, kind of like he was on guard duty.

So when I read all the posts, I thought I would share my experience with this shadow figure since he has seemed more like a guardian for me than a threat.

I have no idea what this means, but maybe it helps someone make sense of their sightings.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LonerD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LonerD (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
So it has been a long time since I posted this story, and I am sad to say that I have not seen this shadow thing in a long time. I have had very weird experiences in my current house that make my hair stand on end but I have not seen my usual shadow person. To be honest it kind of bothers me that it's not around when something like this is around for so long you become accustomed to it being there and now it's not. Any thoughts on why this might be would be great.
Spookymulder (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
I must say this is the first good shadow thing I've heard to me nice so you are one of the lucky ones great story
Sjaki (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
Very different from the stories you usually read or hear.
I think the color of it's eyes change, regarding you maybe? Cause in your parents house, and in combat they where red. Both places seemed not to have been save for you. You had ghosts and ja fighting? In your own house appeared to be no real danger? And it only seems to come in action when you say so, like waiting for your command to get rid of that's what's bothering you. Seems like a guardien to me.
Take care, thanks for sharing 😊
LonerD (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
Yeah I thought that since this was so different I'd post it. And I too have always thought that it being a shadow it was a bad thing but I've come to realize it's not. Also about the posts with the color of the eyes thought that is a good thought I wish I could know for sure but I defiantly welcome all ideas that might help explain this shadow or any aspect of it. And thank you all for the positive feed back I'm glad you all enjoyed my experience.
YellowRose (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
I agree, it's refreshing to hear of a guarding shadow person. Maybe the colour of its eyes reflect his mood? Just a thought. Love the story LonerD

Kind Wishes, YellowRose 😊
bored4life101 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
Wow! Thats awesome, there are so many scary stories about bad entities that its not often you'd find a nice content story about one. Please post more~! 😁
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
Normally the impression I had on shadow people are mean and evil. This one is really different. I am interested in and waiting for more comments from other readers.
puppyqueen67 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
That's so cool. It's kind of like your very own guardian right? Maybe he is 'cause he was watching you in combat, like making sure you were okay. I love this story, thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: