You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Small Girl

Real Ghost Stories

A Small Girl

 

Friends, this is something which scared me a lot. My examinations got over yesterday. I was too happy that my examinations got over. As usual my mom was not in the home when I returned from school. I switched on the tv and started watching my favourite movie. My cell phone rang and it was my mom. She said me that she has some meeting and she will be back only by 7:30pm. My dad usually returns by 8:30-9pm. So, I was happy I will have a lot of time to watch tv. I had my lunch and I was watching movie, if I correctly remember. Then I slept with the tv switched on.

And then I suddenly heard a noise, I opened my eyes and saw that it was 4:40pm.it-the sound, was there again. It was from the kitchen. I was sure that all the windows were closed. When I went there I could not believe my eyes. I saw a small girl of 4-5 years with brown hair. I have never seen anyone like that. I don't know anyone like that. I don't even know who she was. I went near her. She turned towards me and said that she wants to talk to her mom. I went to get my mobile and I know I was not dreaming. Still, to check again I turned back and I saw her there.

I went to get my mobile and when I came back my main door was open and the girl was not there. I got scared. But I didn't call my mom. I didn't want to scare her. I thought I would tell her everything when she comes home. I went, locked my door and sat on the sofa thinking deeply. My mobile rang. It was my mom. I thought I would tell her everything. But before I could speak anything, she said me that her meeting got over very soon and she was getting ready. At that time, she saw a girl of 5 years with long brown hair crying that she wants to go home. And then she said me that the girl showed her mom but before my mom could see her mom, the girl disappered.

She said me that she got scared and she said she's coming home. I asked her when it had happened. She said it was something 4:45-50pm and I remembered that it was when she ran out of my home. I said my mom what happened to me. She said me to go and pray to God that nothing should go wrong. Then my mom came home at 5:30pm. We sat together and she didn't speak to me anything about this. My dad came and we told him this. He laughed at us and said that we both have some problem.

Anyways I still don't know what it was because it would at least take half an hour to reach my mom's office from my home. It is still a mystery for both my mom and me and my dad keeps laughing at me.

Thanks for reading my experience.

Other hauntings by preethinotscared

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, preethinotscared, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

preethinotscared (4 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Hi friends couldn't talk to you lately but I caught some information about that girl recently and would like to share it with you as you all showed great interest in this issue.
This girl whom I had seen twice for now (next continuing experience) was someone who actually resided back in my hometown. When I told my grandmom about she said that the gir'ls mother passed 3 years ago. I have a whole lot of information which i'll share later.
Thank you all for helping.
awsleyghost1 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
I think that she might be related to someone near you. She might knew you and liked your family. She might have lost her mother and died because of the shock. So that might be a reason she was asking for your help in finding her mother. Try doing some research on your ancestors and if anything like this had happened.
scary (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I don't know who that girl is. But I remember now that i've seen somewhat a similar girl in one of my dream which I experienced before this incident. I don't know what it is. Anyway thank you for reminding me this. I hope this will a small information for all of you. 😉
teenagewitch21 (5 stories) (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
it seems like the girl is lost and looking for her mum or some help. Have you thought about talking to her if you ever see her again? I wouldn't recommend a Ouija board though as they can attract/bring bad spirits to your home and that is something you really don't want to experience x
SteelBloodHound (3 stories) (8 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
That was a wonderful story! Hey, at least the little girl is harmless or you's be in some serious trouble! 😆
But seriously though, have you ever tried to contact it with a Ouija board? At least try it, you might get some results!
sihgusa (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
i don't think the little girl is a ghost, but I do think that its weird how she got to your moms office so fast.
It could just have been a different little girl that happened to look like the one you saw.
Its weird how yall saw the little almost at the same hour. But still I don't think she could hurt yall it could just have been a little girl who needed help or someone who is dumb enough to prank you and your mom. 😐
star26 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
Reminds me of my grandmothers house, when ever I'm over there I see and sense a young girl at her condo. Unfortunately I couldn't dig up anything on the history of her condominium. The spirit your dealing with doesn't seem harmful, maybe she just wants help getting to the other side. Best of luck and peace always, star.
dayala_819 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
This truly is an interesting story 😊
Though in my religion we're taught sometimes the devil disguises itself in different forms, children being one of the most common ones. Though I'm glad to say that this doesn't seem to be the case 😁 Maybe she wants to tell you or your mom something; maybe wants your help. You should do a little research on your house to see if any children died there.

Good luck with everything!

-dani
MissEmoVampire (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
I agree with sarahmariacecila. You should find out about your house's history or any other residents which lived there.

MEV x
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
Aw...child spirits always make my heart so sad, poor dears. So lost and confused.
I would try and speak with her and also see if you can find out any kind of information on past residents. After finding out more information you could try and find some way to help.
Cheers,
Sarah
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
Hey Scary, another good story of yours. Wondering who can be that girl? Anyways your other stories are also good. Will be waiting to hear from you soon 😊
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
Well,nice and mysterious story.
I wonder who she is and what she is doing in your home and at same time at your mom work place... Also asking that she wants to talk to her mom?
I do pity her very much...
Do post more if you have researched anything about her as I'm really interested in your story
❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: