You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bed-side Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Bed-side Spirit

 

This is a true thing that happened, and I wish to find out if I'm going crazy or if this is the real deal.

A bit of a back story, my entire family can either see, speak, or feel spirits. I'm a lucky one and got the ability to feel when they are around. I just awakened this gift and it's a bit freaky but I love it. I'm twenty years old and it works great with my knowledge of the paranormal and fascination.

Okay now to the story. I call it the bed side ghost since that's what it is.

I have an app on my phone called "Ghost Radar" I love to play with it to see if anything shows up. Well it seems as if my curiousness backfired and awakened something with in my room. When I see it, it's always when I wake up. I have a history of waking up and seeing odd things such as big spiders, a gunman, other things. So when I seen this after waking up that's what I thought.

The thing was rather detailed yet had no features. The first time I seen it, it had a faint white glow around it and it had a similar form to a chain link fence. I could actually see the links which was very weird. All it did was hover beside my bed. I screamed a bit, looked away and it was gone...

The next time I see this is the night and this time it was black, blacker than night. I stared at it but it suddenly shot forward to my face then disappeared. That time I felt something bad about this. You say I felt fear? Fear and feeling bad energies is different.

I kept seeing this for a week or two. My mom is into Wicca and she let me borrow one of her books on archangels. She told me that Archangel Michael would be the best bet since it got rid of her problem that had with the same thing. I tried it, it didn't work since it came back once more. I tried someone else, forgot who it was but I believe it was another strong protector like Michael is. I read it and did its Chant that's needed. After a bit the room became a big warmer (the book said it may happen) so whom I called must have been there. I think after that I only saw it once more until it was gone completely.

Ever since all this happened, I haven't seen it since. So maybe whom I called on got rid of it or it just left. I don't know but I'm glad it's gone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xParanormal__Girl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-12)
When you fear something GOOD then you make it BAD...

When you connect bad thoughts to something of the light of course you will then begin to see it with "dark eyes"... Your own dark eyes will turn against you... Your fear and suspicious mindset will drive you crazy.

My guess is the first time you actually saw something that meant good, but the next time was a figment of your imagination, when you started to build up a whole negative image around this thing in your head out of fear of what you saw on a "previous encouter".

So something came to deliver a message and yet you shunned it because you did not want to see the good in it... And its your loss in the end, because maybe if you saw it with another set of eyes it could have teached you much more, and you could have become a more spiritually enriched person.

In the spirit world all is met with attitude, much like people relations here on earth... If you are welcoming and peaceful then you will be welcomed with peace, but if you treat entities of the other realm with disgust then they will treat you the same... And it makes a difference though if it is but only something in your head, and not them treating you like dirt at all, but just you who out of ignorance and fear see things that aren't there making the entire spiritual experience difficult and unpleasant for yourself!
Sumeettmokadam_1990 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Nice story,
Sometimes I also felt that someone is being with me...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
xParanormal__Girl: I would really like to know who it was you summoned by this chanting, is there anyway you could find out for us? And yes I do not put to much stock into ghost applications for phones, this is merely a novelty application and as Rook has mentioned is a money making application.
I am glad this was all you experienced, seems as like you mentioned you are sensitive to the Paranormal I would expect to hear more from you in the future. 😊

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
You got Ghost/paranormal radar in your phone so do I I love too I sometimes use it sometimes it's goes fast evening I seen about two or so when they are fast and hope your problem goes away not bother you anymore. 😳
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
I agree with rook. You have experienced paranormal activity and that's it. I don't think it has got anything to do with your mobile phones. The experiences are totally different from what has been depicted in some stories or books. The experience, generally, far gets away from the words. So, I think your mobile and your linking to the spirit are not factual. However, your experience is. Fortunately you got rid of the bedside spirit.
dayala_819 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
yep, I don't think that type of app work with spirits (I learned the hard way xD).

I'm glad that your entity is gone. Wish you lots of luck from now on... 😊

-dani
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
I completely agree with Rook. Those apps are for entertainment only. I hope you get your wish and see many more ghosts in the future.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
OOPS!
Im very sorry cause I have posted the comment below at the wrong story...

PLS IGNORE THE COMMENT BELOW AS I HAVE POSTED IT AT THE WRONG STORY... 😢 😳
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
Nice story...
Finally you two really made to escape from whatever harmful ghost there. But the the thing was indeed very harmful to both of you. Glad it did not hurt you badly.
And also do agree with Happyspirit:stay with our tour guide on ghost tours...
I felt very funny the part you was being strangled
And John tried to swing his fist in the air to attack whatever was hurting you... That shows how scared he was not how stupid he was.HA,ha,ha... 😆 Anyway thnks for sharing a great story... Do post your next story soon... ❤ 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
While I do not doubt you saw and experienced something I do have my doubts that 'playing' with a app called 'Ghost Radar' had anything to do with it. Unless the extra focus from you and the 'EMF' provided from your phone being on gave something that was already there enough 'energy' to 'Manifest'.

The fact of the matter is cell phones are not designed to pick up things like 'EMF' or other 'measurable' environmental factors that are used when looking for 'paranormal' activity. They just are not and no downloadable 'app' is going to change that basic fact.

Sorry, just my opinion... Ghost Hunting is very popular and these 'ghost hunting apps' are just someone making money on this fact.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: