You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Everywhere In Everything

Real Ghost Stories

Everywhere In Everything

 

Both of my parents were gypsies. I grew up with a semi-nomadic life. My mum and dad believed in ghosts, I did not! Still I don't really know what to think!

There are so many strange things I have witnessed in my life that I would love to find the answers, but scared of the truth I guess!

Now I know people say, "I see ghosts" or "I heard this strange sound once" but for me it's been every day of my life! Children running around, strange shadows the size of a cat with no real shape moving around the floor, slipping in and out of objects and people, flashes of blue light as though someone (something) was throwing tiny little balls of light like little stars toward me, as they approach they become brighter and bigger and pass through me, or sometimes cheekily hanging in the air very small!

I sadly predicted my sisters death and brothers, which split my family apart and I still feel such sadness and confusion over it. Some days it's unbearable.

There was a time where I thought I'd perhaps gone mad lol! Doctors found no reason for what I was experiencing, so back to confusion again it was.

My wife at first took me to spiritual groups, which made things worse. One night when coming home from one, as my wife went to bed I sat with a coffee and was thinking that evening over, saying to myself all of this is just imagination, why do these people try and convince themselves its ghosts!? Nonsense, what would it mean if all I'd experienced was real? Laughing about it as usual, I pushed it to the back of my mind, got up from the couch and said, "Okay TV off, it's bedtime!"

Then "wow" the TV wasn't on, the room was filled with people and as soon as I'd seen them, they knew and rushed toward me all at the same time, touching me, trying to show me they could see me also!

When they touched my skin it felt like I was being shocked, zapped, over and over and over again. I was terrified! This was real. No doubt 100 percent real!

This wasn't all just tiredness, or misunderstanding of information all these years, or simply shadows or the unconscious mind picking up information from people's body language. It was ghosts!

I ran up stairs like I was 3-years-old, straight into my wife and couldn't speak for a hour! Since then I do believe, but can't bring myself to admit it fully, and continue to play the game of pretending it's all just in my mind.

I wish you all happiness and joy and better understanding of not only ourselves but our place in this life and the next. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dreamweaver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Dreamweaver,
Your expectations state that you are looking for help with this. Are you trying to learn more about this ability? Or are you looking for a way to turn it off?
I realize that learning to cope with something of this magnitude can be very daunting, and you wouldn't be the first one to want a way out of it. So, before going any further, I think it would be best to know what your expectations are here.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Dreamweaver: I get the feeling you may have known there would be a time when the occurences you had been witnessing would confirm themselves to you as being the paranormal? You do have a special gift that is to be nurtured, I look forward to hearing more of your experiences in the future. All the best to you.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Dreamweaver, calm down, accept, and believe. Learn to use your amazing gift, and not to be afraid of it.
Not eveyone has your abilities; some people would give their eye teeth to be able to experience something like that! 😐
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Well it is nice to have the ability to see spirits and hear them and feel them for that matter... I've been able to see hear talk to spirits since I was born... It's very faint of the memories when I was younger... But now I am able to understand why... But all people can see spirits... Just not all of them believe in it... And I hope you do one day realize that it's a gift... Best of luck. (:

DannyBaby. (:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: