You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Force Pressing Down Against My Waist

Real Ghost Stories

Force Pressing Down Against My Waist

 

Best place to start would be Monday night.

Me and a friend were home alone in my house and we decided to try summoning so we read up on some incantations and did what was required.

Shortly after, my friend started to get rather spooked. I don't know if she was pretending or not as I didn't really notice any chance in the atmosphere.

That night as I went to bed, I felt uneasy, very uneasy. I was adamant about turning the light off and when I eventually went to sleep I was woken within minutes by a force pressing down against my waist on the bed.

Now you can imagine this would have scared the living crap out of me, so I went to my telly and turned it on to try and distract myself from what had happened.

I told my friend and parents but they didn't believe me, my friend did as she had been here prior.

Things have been happening ever since that day, the only thing I can think of is that it's the spirit of my friends father due to me having his most used lighter which was given to me.

If that's the case how do I solve this?

Also, I'm not under any threat but this is scaring me to death, I asked for my friends dad to call round to see what he makes of it all.

Just before writing this I had an experience where my cat and my sister both freaked out when coming in my bedroom, they stared directly at my bed.

Please someone help if possible, I'm scared to death. I don't mind a ghost unless things get dangerous or moved around.

(I'd like to add something that happened in my childhood)

When I was in my old bedroom, before attempting to contact the dead in any way, I saw a face in the telly overlaying my game.

The game had nothing what-so-ever to do with a clown and here it is, I saw a scary looking clown in the telly.

Now being that young I didn't really think much of it apart from when I went to bed, everything changed. I was scared to sleep, my dreams were different and I dreamt my dog would be injured. The next day I awoke to hear my dog had been injured suspiciously.

My dad was and still is denying the spiritual world, he just thinks I'm crazy.

Could all this be related? I have to admit, it's not just at my house. I'd feel this way no matter where I went.

I do know that my granddad was a huge fan of summoning and he would chant aloud a lot.

Sam.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ZwyxiiPa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DBGoldsmith (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Yes, you have to be careful when dealing with opening doors. Make sure you have some sort of "filter" in place to keep the darker ones from coming through, and make sure you always "close the door" after you are done. As for whatever is "haunting" you, that is not that hard to get rid of. If you would like some advice, I have some questions I would need answered first. Above all, do not let it scare you. Be strong, and stand up to it.
teenagewitch21 (5 stories) (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
summoning spirits is a very dangerous thing to be doing. Personally I would cleanse the house or get it blessed and don't try to summon again as it is more likely to bring bad and possibly harmful spirits and energy into your home instead of the person you want to contact. ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
mrdlex (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
The first mistake you made was trying to summon a spirit. When you try to make something happen, you can get demons, too. Don't try to make things happen, ever again! If you are being followed by a demon, then you can't get rid of it unless you know it's real name. The only catch is they will never tell you their real name. The part about your childhood is not so odd since spiritual beings are know to attach to children since they still have a sense of imagination and have not decided weather or not ghosts are real or not. If this demon/ghost has been following you since childhood, then you are most likely never going to get rid of it.
xristougenna (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
Really Sorry for double post but I forgot say: Sometimes Djinns infested (most of girls) and whole life they trace like a shadow disturb them and jealous from everybody so can be dangerous.
xristougenna (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
Listen, I can tell you onething maybe you will laugh but here we believe every spirits isn't Ghost, most of ghosts don't even know they are dead so try live like before it seems when you see dream but you won't know its dream. If something trying hurt you it can be Djinns, my country mainly muslim they say djinns are in everywhere but we can't see them there is bads and goods. When you feel some of them arround you can say blessing word so they will go away, we often use when we are really in scarry places. When I am younger sometimes we feel so worse my grandmother take knife she says some blessedwords and touch my shoulders with it we feel better but she feel very sleepy and dizzy. Before I was look it pyscologic but I understand seriously when my Greek friend said him grandmother do something smilar, else religion else nation but smilar things happen? I hope it can help you
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
That clown face on your tv was ZOZO and he likes to prey on unfortunate souls like yourself, please follow Ngute80's guidelines to rid yourself of this spiritual nasty. I will pray for you Sam for I feel you are in great danger 😉
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
So you and your friend "summoned " spirits for fun, your now spooked about what you possibly brought in, and now your on a ghost website to find a way to "solve" it. I would suggest that you don't summon the dead or things like that unless you know what your doing. With that being said Rook has a cleansing ritual you could try if he's kind enough to share with you, and I'm pretty sure he is. Good luck with everything and please try to use better judgment in the future.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
when you knock on the door sometimes things answer. You may have made contact with a human spirit, or it could be something more sinister. For your own protection I recommend saying aloud psalm 91 and 71 three times from the king james bible. Also the saint michael the archangel prayer. Also take sea salt baths and mix in rue if you can find it. Also mix bowls of white vinegar and sea salt and leave them in bowls in your room. Refill them when they evaporate. DO NOT SUMMON ANYMORE.

If you need help pm me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: