You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Creepy Ghost Story 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Creepy Ghost Story 2

 

Over the past month, I've experience more activity. A few days after my last story was submitted, my mom was driving me and my brother back home from Costco. While my mom was driving, I was in the front seat. I saw something coming towards the car and it looked like a bunch of leaves. I don't know why, but I closed my eyes for about 2 seconds and opened them again. After I opened my eyes, the bunch of leaves disappeared. That's when I realized that it wasn't a bunch of leaves, but something else. I still don't know what it was even to this day and in the future.

A week rolls around and it's Friday. I had to take the trash out that night. As I did so, I saw a face of a man in one of my neighbor's truck while heading inside. The face was white and had dark holes where the eyes were supposed to be. I walk straight past it and take another look at the truck and the man was gone. Ever since that day, I constantly check that same truck every time I take the trash out. The very next day, I was outside walking around the neighborhood. All of a sudden, I hear something. It sounded like a screech of some kind. After I heard the noise, I turn around and saw a black cat dash from one house on the right of the road to the left.

Now this was freaky! I was typing this exact article you're reading right now 2 weeks later. It was in the middle of the night and I heard foot steps outside my room. I thought it was one of my younger siblings walking around and dozed off back to sleep. All of a sudden, my desk jerked back and forth. That's when I realized that the ghost was watching me and didn't want me to share any of this info. I automatically turned off the computer and straight to bed. I knew that if I typed more that night, something horrible would've happened and wasn't going to take that risk. Now I take caution whenever I type these stories. There could be a chance that I could never type another one of my stories ever again! And that's a risk that I'm willing to take! No matter what the cost!

A few days ago, my dad was arguing at me for not doing my project. It was 6 in the morning. His hand was leaning on the wall next to my bathroom door. The door was already open and I noticed it opening even more. My dad was leaning on the WALL! The ghost was either, walking in the bathroom, walking out of the bathroom, or just opened the door more and stood there listening to the argument. The most recent happened minutes before I started typing. I was using the restroom and I was looking at the counter. I noticed something falling from the counter onto the floor. It looked like a drop of water. But it moved faster! I thought it was some kind of spirit water. After using the restroom, I felt the counter where the spirit water fell. It was completely dry.

Other hauntings by SteelBloodHound

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SteelBloodHound, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

themiss (16 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
I kind of agree with rook on this one, it seems like the things you experienced could have a logical explanation to them. It was an interesting story to read regardless though.
Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I have read both of your stories now and I found the first one very interesting. This one, seems like it could all be a misunderstanding. Like for example with the cat. I have a couple of them and rookdygin is correct. They do get very loud and human-like when mating. Or even when they are scared or get stepped on by accident. Their screeches can be quit erie. But with that said, keep posting and i'll keep reading:)
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I sorry kid, but I going to have to agree with Rook on this one. I hate to tell people I don't believe them, but do try and figure out if it can be de-bunked. If you know it can't then by all means, come back and tell us.
GIRLIE ❤
SteelBloodHound (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-07)
Hey about the part where I dozed off back to sleep. Yeah that was a mistake. I was still typing the article. I didn't realize until now! So, I DID NOT fall back to sleep, I was STILL typing the article!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-07)
Let's take each thing you have described one at a time shall we?

First: "I saw something coming towards the car and it looked like a bunch of leaves. I don't know why, but I closed my eyes for about 2 seconds and opened them again. After I opened my eyes, the bunch of leaves disappeared. That's when I realized that it wasn't a bunch of leaves, but something else."

Sense you closed your eyes we do not know what these 'leaves' looked like as you got closer... Have you asked your Mother what she saw... If there was 'stuff' blowing across the road I'm sure she saw it and could help explain what it may have been.

Second:: "...it's Friday. I had to take the trash out that night. As I did so, I saw a face of a man in one of my neighbor's truck while heading inside. The face was white and had dark holes where the eyes were supposed to be. I walk straight past it and take another look at the truck and the man was gone."

Do you take out the trash at the exact same time every day and is the truck parked in the exact same place every day and are the clouds in the exact same place every day and / or if it was dark are all reflective surfaces in the exact same place? What I'm getting at is there are many, many things that may have caused you to see a 'Face' in your neighbors truck.

Third: " I hear something. It sounded like a screech of some kind. After I heard the noise, I turn around and saw a black cat dash from one house on the right of the road to the left."

Have you ever heard cats mating? They get very loud and at times the noises they make can sound like human screeches.

Forth: "I was typing this exact article you're reading right now 2 weeks later. It was in the middle of the night and I heard foot steps outside my room. I thought it was one of my younger siblings walking around and dozed off back to sleep. All of a sudden, my desk jerked back and forth."

This is a bit more interesting, but can you be sure that the desk was jerked back and forth... Or was it you just 'jerking' awake?

Fifth: " His hand was leaning on the wall next to my bathroom door. The door was already open and I noticed it opening even more. My dad was leaning on the WALL!"

Is there any chance that his weight could have caused the door to swing inward as he was pressing against the wall?

Sixth: " I noticed something falling from the counter onto the floor. It looked like a drop of water. But it moved faster! I thought it was some kind of spirit water. After using the restroom, I felt the counter where the spirit water fell. It was completely dry."

This is going to sound nit picky... But did the 'spirit water' drip from the counter to the floor or did it drip from higher up onto the counter? Please clarify.

Seventh: A couple of quoted statements follow...

"I still don't know what it was even to this day and in the future."

" That's when I realized that the ghost was watching me and didn't want me to share any of this info. I automatically turned off the computer and straight to bed. I knew that if I typed more that night, something horrible would've happened and wasn't going to take that risk. Now I take caution whenever I type these stories. There could be a chance that I could never type another one of my stories ever again! And that's a risk that I'm willing to take! No matter what the cost!"

While I appreciate what you are going through and I actually want to help you with it... Melodramatic statements like the above can make people wonder if you are 'telling the truth' or just 'looking for attention'.

Each experience you have shared with us has at least one, if not more, reasons it could be 'non-paranormal'. You've submitted one experience, Do you... Are you keeping a Journal? If you write these experiences down as soon (or as close to as possible) as they happen a clearer picture can be developed and you can go back and 'de-bunk' what has happened and if you can find no Natural Causes then the Paranormal can be considered. Thank you for sharing with us and please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: