You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sexual Entities II

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Entities II

 

Hi all, in my previous writings I indicated that when all of this started to happen, in our home, (see initial story for details), with the shadow of a person up in the corner of our bedroom, kind of sitting there, hovering, watching us sleep. Once in a while, I would see a spark of light, or a dim orb in it's place, but usually, up over our dresser in the corner. Even in the darkness of the room (although I usually have soft background lighting on), you could see it move around if you strained your eyes good enough to adjust to the limited lighting. I would tell it to go away.

During this whole time, we noticed the general feeling in the apartment was becoming much more moody, more heavy, and agitated in nature. Looking back, we began to realize we were arguing much more than we should in the healthy relationship we have been in for 11 years at that time. It seemed, whenever we would get into an argument or disagreement, it would escalate to a real argument.

One time, I noticed almost a charge in the room during one of our arguments. You know the kind, you left the refrigerator door open during the night, and it becomes an ultimatum. Good gosh, we are not like that. Bruce was smart enough to realize what was going on. He signaled to me to step outside, which I did, and we went on a walk. We talked, checked in with each other to make sure we are all right, then asked at the same time, "Have you noticed we are angry way too much over nothing?" Bruce explained to me that he feels something is hovering around us, watching us, and having a blast instigating things. I didn't really think about it until this conversation.

He went on to say, he would get these wild ideas in his head to argue about, and would have to really gain control to keep it from sliding into a big deal. I agreed with his assessment. So, with that, we made a promise, if either of us got too angry, to signal, and we would go outside and discuss whatever was bothering us. Boy, this proved to be a relationship saver. Many times we would almost get physical over nothing, but you could feel this evil, or malicious egging on, and even our 3 corgi dogs, always wanted to hide. They would come out in the middle of the night and start barking and growling at the stereo, and when I get out there to tell them nothing is wrong, it would turn on, full blast and the dial would turn by itself. They would really grown, and I knew then, we had a problem on our hands.

At one point, shortly after this all began, I spoke with the paranormal research organization, and they suggested we record EVP's in the apartment to see what we would get. So, I for some reason set it up in the bathroom. What I got floored many of us who have heard it. When Bruce would start the shower, you would hear this kind of growl, and an exhale, really loud on tape, but you could not hear it in real life. This would be followed by a couple of faint voices acknowledging each other or once in a while Bruce.

You could even hear some laughter, as though this group of spirits were having a great time instigating things. I did this for a while, and now have over 10 full tapes with recordings of haunting voices, and some even answer questions I pose. But the most scary of all of it, was once in a while, while recording in the bathroom, you would hear a voice say... "Rugby, (our female Corgi's name), can you see us? And right over the voice on tape, you hear Bruce repeat the same thing out loud. That floored me. I threw the tape onto the bed and went for a walk. From this point, things began to pick up, this thing was crawling in bed with us at night, doing things with Bruce and I could not stop it. All I could do is just hold onto my partner and demand this thing to leave us alone.

I will type another segment shortly, this takes a lot out of me, and I need to think to make sure I am remembering all of it in order.

Thanks for listening!

Mike

Other hauntings by mykeldude

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mykeldude, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Hi Mykeldude,

I read about what was happening with you
& your partner Bruce through your three stories posted here.

Are you and Bruce still having these encounters?
If so, are they still of the same level and intensity as you mentioned?
Anything further with the EVP activity/recordings or other happenings?

The reason I ask is that I've had numerous encounters with such entities (both male and female)
Over the years and if your 'visitors' would be willing, I would be more than happy to give them
A 'home' to come to where they would be more than welcome to stay permanently
(which would free both you and Bruce of their attention/interaction).

Please do not think that I am making a joke or taking this lightly.
My offer is genuine and I'm very serious about this. I've spent a lot of time thinking
And meditating on this decision and I have come to the decision that it is the
Right one for me to extend such an offer and invitation.

If they are still around I am offering to take them 'off your hands' and give them
A place where they are not seen as a liability/undesired. Of course this
Would be dependent on if they would be willing to make the 'transition'
(I'm of the opinion that such entities, when given the chance to go to someone
Who's willing to have them are all too happy to 'make the change'
And never look back/regret the decision).

Please email me with your answer, I will be waiting to help with this if you wish.

Sincerely,
Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
brilliant! All your stories. Please keep postings the rest of your experience I'm addicted already 😁 😁 ❤
frosting1012 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
no offence but are you gay bc your name is Micheal? Sorry if this offendes. ❤
2Scared (1 stories) (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
So I here are my two cents. I believe you. You say these things only bother Bruce. Have you thought that maybe these demons don't bother you because your name is Michael? You do know that Michael is another name for Jesus. Demons are deadly afraid of Jesus Christ because they know Jesus will soon be sending them to an abyss of darkness and will soon there after will completely destroy them. So, if I were you and Bruce I'd start reading the bible daily and start praying out loud nightly. Don't try to interact with the demon. You are only inviting it to come back and "bother" Bruce... And ultimately you. 😕
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you can get some of the audio on utube or something like someone suggested. It would be really interesting to hear... But maybe you don't want to keep focusing your thoughts on that.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
Hi mykledude:

I can definitely relate to you on the slow undulation pressure that you've felt during the visitations.
In my own experience, its's an area of space that undulates on the horizontal in the immediate vicinity of contact when I'm seated.
It is very vivid and can become very sensual upon the skin and up under it -- especially up under it, which seems to be the intended target in general.

There is an electric-like field of mobilized energy involved which is variable as to intensity and duration.
These energy surges go right through all manner of clothing.
If unresisted, they prepare the body for orgasm, and so might rightly be called foreplay.

Would be interesting to read your update on all this.
Best wishes...
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Wow, that is really freaky, and it may be the change of the moods, It might have been something between the three ghosts that got out of hand, explaining how they are always trying to make a little argument turn into something more serious. Then ya'll get along good after outside, I would definitely find another place and see if it continues. 😕 😊
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
remember this. Ghost feed off of negative energy. They insitigate arguements to gain more power and manifest themselves with that negative energy. Make sure you are feeled with brave positive energy of god.
😁
simywimy (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
Okay. I just want you to know I am fully with you on this and have strong suggestions for you:

1. Have a talk with Bruce outside and show him the tape when he says the thing the spirit says
2. Try communicating with the spirits more and ask them why they are "doing" Bruce again
3. Maybe think about moving...
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
I'm sorry to keep bugging you. Just desperate for information. The female in my group is called "Lupita" and the male is "Rob" and "Dan" but they hurt me or make me sick with painful stomach aches or itchy legs. Am I the only woman on the planet that is getting a beating by these things. Everyone else seems to have pleasure in some form or another! I feel them having sex on me but I never feel anything. Tell your group to tell my group to STOP IT hurting me and my four children! ((Please)) I'm so desperate for help and releif of pain. 😭
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
Wow, I thought I had it bad. They took my husband from me. I just couldn't stand it and he liked it too much and pushed me aside. Now he's sorry, because I showed him a picture of his angel-voiced creature is more of an old ugly hag. Are you able to have long conversations with them as I am?
I have pictures of her in our bedroom that scared my ex to pieces. Email me at angelorbs [at] yahoo.com. I'm trying to find others like me.
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Keep writing more!
I love these stories!
These make you wonder!
You go girl!
That has happened to more that 10% of my friends and some of them are guys
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
wow my friends daughter is 19 adn well she has a huge bed and she felt something around her hip pushing it up crawling around the bed
i think you get it and well this stuff happens every night
she got pregnat
and had a kid that looked like the ghost and the ghost still does the same every night...
You should keep posting stories to tell us more about what is going on
Savannah (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-14)
I've heard of "things" crawling into bed with people.(I know this sounds weird, but you know what I mean). I would do like many others have said and move out, if you can. If you don't you might be put in physical danger. One of my friends was pushed out of bed by something and it wouldn't let her sleep. Eventually she had to sell her house. I hope whatever it is will leave you alone.
monica5 (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-13)
Mykeldude,
Wow very unsual story. I feel for you. I have heard of these things before. I would certainly take these things serious. It is well known that these "things" what ever they may be are trying to wedge issues between you and your partner. That is their usual M.O (Method of operation) they love to cause problems and try to casue you to to fight constantly if you two are fighting a lot then they have succeded. You must not let them do that. I would totally recommend that you move from there if there has been issues in the past with other tenants. I couldn't imagine that happening to me I would feel so disgusted at the thought of them. If I may ask does Bruce recall these actions? Is he awakened or does he relate it to a dream?
Hmm, I will have to really think in this one.
I wish you well though pray, be agressive in what you decide. They are enjoying this turmoil they are causing.
Take care M
mykeldude (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-13)
Hi all, thanks very much, and believe me, your input does help a lot. Keeps us grounded. I use your input as supportive energy in my thoughts and heart, like a good support group should be like. I do give it heck too. I belittle it, example being: My God, what a whimp. You can't get anything from your world, so you have to punch a hole in mine and hide in the night, staying invisible, and crawling in bed, and doing things in our dreams and sleep, what a man you must be. Did you loose at the bar, drew the shortest straw? If you want to impress someone, show me how long you can stay gone. I'll mark the calandar. If you stay away for over 60 years, you win. I feel sorry for you, I can't imagine having so little love, and interaction that I have to sneak into a room, and steel touches in the dark. A lively one you are.
So anyway, it helps keep our sanity. Bruce and I love and adore each other very deeply, like we have known each other for a million years, through many lives. We are grounded, we just forget sometimes how much we do care, and that is where this thing gets it's fleeting moments. In the end, it will be Bruce and Mike, 2, entities, nothing.

Mike
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
This is terrifying. I can't imagine the stress this is putting on both of you. I don't know why but I have a feeling it is some sort of entity that is mocking you, enjoying making you feel uncomfortable and trying to destroy your relationship. I don't like this at all. I really hope you two find a way to rid of it. I wish you luck, and I look forward to reading more from you. :( I wish I could help.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Quick notes mykeldude: leave some for another story! 😜 But seriously, it'd be neat if you got yourself a digital audio recorder for your EVPs so you could publish these with your stories (youtube.com makes it easy to upload videos and sounds on the web and share it). You can find one possibly anywhere selling electronics these days, but you can also browse the ghost hunting store in the left column of this site.

Also, not that I necessarily want to ask inappropriate questions, and you have a right to ignore it, but these entities are male right? So you, being a homosexual couple (unless I didn't get that part right but with your names being Mike and Bruce and all, I assumed as much in your first story), are stuck with entities that are also homosexual? I haven't heard hauntings of that type so far...
mykeldude (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Thanks Martin! Yes, it is. We have volunteerd in disaster zones around the country and help others in need. So patience is a virtue even in this situation.

We have trust, and if Bruce tells me something, or I insist politely on something, we have no doubt and work off that. This has come in handy. We also instigate our own impressions on these spirits, we hug, say I love you a lot, hold and say how much stronger this emotion is over any sad ones, and boy wouldn't it be great if this spirit could to to the light and feel some of this. It didn't work his way previously, so why not try it our way. We wish them well, but time to leave. Now, as the storyline of our situation progresses, you will read, (already wrote about it briefly, but will go into a more detailed writing as the timeline allows), we moved, and for a short while, it was bliss. The place is well lit by the sun, lots more windows, a feeling of extreme peace. We put the bed up, and after a couple of days, could feel the undulation in the matress again, the slow rolling around in the bed (the mental picture is of an orgy going on underneath, and you feel the slow, sexually motivated movements, like a massage). Then during our first week here, I was in the bathroom alone, in the shower. I was shampooing my hair, and something caught my attention, I looked through the dim shower curtains, and to the light on the wall over the mirror, and saw a shadow, or sillouette of a male person, scurrying by from the doorway of the room, which was closed, and it hurried by and to the end of the shower/tub stall. I opened the curtain, and nothing but a wall, rack and towels were hanging there. I dismissed it for the moment, continued to finish taking my shower, then, for a moment, got a little dizzy, felt like someone was there, felt this whirlwind of movement, and slight lectrical energy wrap around my left ankle and almost like a snake, came crawling up to my waist. But, this had a sexual feeling to it, that is so intense, I dare not explain, honestly, if this was a taste of what it would always belike in our world, no one would ever stop. But I shook it off, and told it to go away, for the time being, it did, but comes back off and on. I even started doing EVP's again, and they are there, so, we were followed.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
I believe it is time to move on. The longer you stay in this situation the more toll it is going to take on your lives, relationship, and possibly health.

I would suggest before you move that you smudge all your items and yourselves and do the same of your new place before moving in. Wouldn't do to move only to have these entities follow.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
There are many cases where a haunting actually has a strong emotional toll on the victim, like a normally happy person would get strongly depressed in a few days. Nothing special happens (no apparitions or sounds or anything) just a heavy emotion that is being passed from the lost soul to the occupants. The person can also become obsessed over things that was obsessing the haunting spirit.

You have to realize (and you did) that these emotions are not yours! But outside of becoming a disciplined Buddhist monk or something, most people should probably try to escape that situation by moving altogether, if other methods have not worked, otherwise families and relationships get broken. It is just to hard for most people to disidentify from emotions that are not their own.

I think your relationship is pretty healthy to have survived up until that point.

New comments for this story have been disabled