You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Figure And The Head

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Figure And The Head

 

I was visiting my mom (let's call her Cheryl) recently. She told me she sees a black figure in her room a lot. I don't think she is scared of it.

Here is the story she told me. Cheryl was going to sleep. She was also the only one in the bed. The dogs were with me in another room, for I was staying with her just to visit. As she is going to sleep, she feels the bed move. Cheryl thinks that it is the cat and turns. She sees no one, so Cheryl turns around. A few minutes later the bed moves again. My mom turns and sees a black figure walking off toward her mirror. Like I said, I don't think she is that scared of it.

Then one night when I was in her room reading, I felt something move the bed like the dog was getting up there. Well, the dogs were outside. So, I turn around to see what it was. When I turn around I see something standing there. There was a black figure. I ask, "Who are you?" When I say that it disappeared.

The head was really creepy. This happened a few years ago. I was taking my shower and saw a spider. Luckily I was done taking my shower. So I get out and get dried really quickly. When I open the door, I think I see something across the hall in my mom's room. It was standing in the corner. When I look really closely, I see that it looks like a head. It was a head. I stand there and stare. Then after a few minutes, the face came running towards me. It looked like it was running 5 miles.

Too this day I still have no idea what they were. I do not need help with this but comments on what it was would be nice!

Other hauntings by Lild0ggirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lild0ggirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
Thank you mypenname. I will be posting more stuff. I hope you read some more! 😁
Mypenname (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
First of all, I wanted to say thank you for sharing this story with us. I may be wrong but it sounds like these shadows including the head may be shadow people. However as they are seen head on (even off) this may be unlikely. Hope to hear more about this in the future.
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Yes it was floating. But it is floating above me. 😨 Thanks for the wonderful comment!
bereal25 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
If I understand this right it was a head floating / coming towards you? Creepy
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-02)
If you have read some of my other stories you have probably heard of Karen. I have had Karen's mom described to me. It looked like her mom. She had like brownish hair, eyes closed, and a stressed expression on her face. When it came toward me, it got freezing and it was nowhere in site. Thanks for the wonderful comments! ❤
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-30)
What Eazy-E said... Some more details would be nice.
What happened when it ran at you? I'm pretty sure it just disapeared (As we hear a lot on this website...),
But still...details...
Eazy-E (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-30)
Could you describe any features of the face you saw? Maybe your mother's mirror could be a portal to the unknown?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: