You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: This House... Haunted?

Real Ghost Stories

This House... Haunted?

 

As first, I should say that my english isn't very good, I am sorry about that but I will try my best. I am the only one in this house who believes in ghosts, just when friends or my halfsister is here, I am not alone anymore with the thought, this house is haunted.

The house we live in is over 100 years old. I can't tell everything with time because I started the diary at the 28.03.2012.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, dishes or glasses fall down, doors open or close (nobody is there, no window open, and even the doorknob moves), shadow figures stand next to your bed and leave the room when you look at them, lights turn on and off, you hear steps, voices, and whispers, and feel like someone is watching you.

Last night, around 0:10 it started with steps, then the steps came near my room, but then they gone downstairs, then upstairs again.

Then I heard something knocking at the door from the living room.

Then I started to hear voices, they were not very loud, so I couldn't understand what they say.

For information: My room and the living room are in the highest stage, nobody else is here than me.

Or a few days ago this happened at around 8:40 pm: A friend had a sleepover here, when she went down to the kitchen for a water bottle, suddenly one of the bottles moved out of the box, she put it back inside the box but it went out of it again.

She quickly leaved the kitchen because it became to scary for her.

When she after two days at 8:55 pm wanted to get another water bottle again, and she just wanted to open the door from the kitchen, it suddenly knocked from inside the kitchen at the door, she stepped back and suddenly the door opened.

She said she run quickly in the kitchen and got the bottle, she just wanted to get away from there.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mondmadlin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Deathproof (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
I think I know where you live. I live in Baden Württemberg which is pretty cool that you live so close. I think it's weird in germany you hardly don't hear anything about spirits or any other kind of supernatural experience. Here I find a lot of storys. I had a few experience with ghost too. Not that many. I think your story is pretty amazing, I think germany has it's haunted places, look how old this country is and it's history. Although germany is still a bit conservative with this topic. I'm also canadian and when I'm in america or canada, you hear so many storys and have all these tv-shows. Ceep up to date. Und wenn du mit jemand darüber sprechen möchtest, kannst du dich bei mir melden. 😉
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
I study history. I have my resources to get all information related to countries, eras and cultures.
😊
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Okay, but I have one more question: From where do you know that all?!
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
😊
No problem at all. Let us know how things go if you work with the cleasning ritual.
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Wow... There really is a hidden door that leads to an underground passage... It looks very old, but isn't very long... When I asked my father what secrets it does have more, he said "for sure very much" he looked away and smiled... Thank you very much!:D
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Aah well... How I know about it is another story. We will start with your problem first.

The place you live in was owned by nobility. I have not managed to get the rank/ title and name yet, but if I find it, I will share it with you. These families passed on their estates by way of inheritance to their lineage. During WW I, the family was sent into hiding, and by way of a passage that goes under your garden, had escaped to safety. Now a few years after the war ending, one of the elders passed away peacefully (The first death). All the deaths in the families have been quite peaceful though, so not much disturbance there.

What I understand from your account is that these spirits are letting you know that this is their property in whatever way they can. They are not harmful (At least they were not while they were alive). Although they can get pretty disturbing as spirits. Rook's cleansing method should work well for you in this case. Take it easy, and do not fear them...

Good luck!
😊
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Yes, YES it does!...how do you know that?._. Tell me please._.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Is this the same place with a mid size wall around the garden? And does it overlook part of the village from some standpoints?
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Oh, we live in "Rheinland-Pfalz", in a village wich starts with "L". XD
Earlier the house was a farmhouse...
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Mondmadlin - I may have stumbled onto some information here. Which part of the country is this house in?
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Thanks, I will try to record when such things happen, but mostly nothingnelse happens after one time.
I've got an old recorder with nightshot from my father, it can record about 3 hours, I will try my best... I thank you very much.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
mondmadlin,

At a minimum Shield/Cleans your room and Shield yourself.

Curiosity is natural... And if the things you are Curious about are approached in a respectful and careful manner then you can attempt to ask your questions.

Start simple, Start a Journal... Keep a record of when and what happens. You may find many clues as you compare the details of each event. Another thing you can do is get a digital recorder and let it record overnight as you sleep. Listen to it and see if any 'odd sounds or voices' are recorded. Both of these methods do not require or encourage any 'more' interaction' than you are already experiencing and they may just help you figure out the answers to your questions. Speaking of which, please post any questions you may have... Here or e-mail me (addie is on my profile) there are many people on this site who are happy to offer help or advice.

Respectfully,

Rook
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Woah, so many nice comments!:D Thank you all very much! But... My parents will for sure think I am even more crazy when I use that cleansing method, and the parents from my stepmother live here also.
And, I know that may sound weird, but I somehow want to know "why" they are here or "what" they want... I am somehow curious.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
This is the Method, I use it for my Home and Family and many others have used it as well...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Don't take too many chances with whatever this is by way of the circles and pictures, etc. I feel that these entities want to make you aware of their presence. You said the house is old, so obviously the past inhabitants may have an attachment to it.

I vouch for Rook's cleansing method. It is effective, and should help you.

Meanwhile, the advice I can offer is not to fear this. All that such entities can do is get under your skin and try to intimidate you.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Pretty creepy if I were you I would stop drawing these pictures. I would pray and burn some incense in the house Frank incense an myrr. There is someone on here goes by the name Rookdyjinn he has a method for a house cleansing and also something you can do for your personal protection. I would ask his advice if I were you and follow it to the letter every thing he says. Please be careful. Thank you for your story.
mondmadlin (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
I have to say more, couldn't continue because my parents came and they think I am crazy... This things happen to me not just here, before I came to my father about a year, things like that happened to me too.
In the middle of the night it knocked at my door, and I had weird dreams (still have) and much more.
Once a friend had nosebleed in the house (the old house)
For fun I drew with a twig a circle with a triangle in it with the blood, the next day, it was in the cellar to, in red.
Now in the new house I made the living room dark, closed the door, and put on a few candles, then drew that sign on a paper, the candles acted strange and the door opened, and the next day I saw that under the carpet on wich I drew the sign on a paper, was red too, many little red freckles, I can even show a picture, they weren't there before, I always vacuum in the living room and also under that carpet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: