You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Confused And Speechless

Real Ghost Stories

Confused And Speechless

 

I just moved into my new house! You might think it is excited but it is not at all. I always feel like I'm being watched and I just feel uncomfortable. I just want to get out of here. At night I always hear footsteps outside my bedroom door and whispering. My baby brother will just out of no where look at nothing and giggle, then scream, and cry as loud as he can and I'm just scared. My dog will not go into our cellar for nothing, and he just stands there and go's into protective mode and does a deep growl.

This house was built in 1939, I'm pretty sure there is something unusual here I just don't know what. Oh no my baby brother is going off again. I just checked on him and I swear there was something standing at at his door. I think I need to check out more about this house. At night the television will turn on and off, the volume will go up and down, and it will get unplugged, I don't know what to do, but I will just have to deal with it. My sister got home earlier, she told me to tell you guys that she was pushed earlier in my brother's room.

I'm kind of getting scared. If you know what I should do please tell me, but I'm hearing a bunch of noises so I think that I will stop here soon because it seems to make there be more activity. I just can't get over feeling like I'm being watched it is like constant everyday but I guess I will get use to it. So just let me know if you know something I can do. I just want to know what's going on here so I can see if I can fix it because I don't want to live here if it is going to be like this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kbugg2345, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
One thing that offers protection is the saying of protection prayers. I recommend psalm 91 and 71 said before bed. One thing that also impedes their ability to manifest is leaving out bowls of sea salt mixed with white vinegar. If that fails to work please pm me.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Kbugg,

If your move is truly recent some of your baby brothers reactions may be due simply to 'stress'. Some of what you are experiencing may be due to High EMF (Electromagnetic Energy) levels. I'm not trying to say there may not be a 'spirit' involved but all 'natural causes' must be ruled out.

IF you are able to use my method as posted by adsouza keep in mind it will only help clear out and shield against negative entities/spirits and energy. If there is a spirit in your home and it's not negative/malevolent in nature then your experiences will continue. Start a Journal, by keeping a record of events you may be able to tell just what activity is going on around you (intelligent or residual) and compare it to any research you may do... Between the two you may be able to determine not only what is happening but 'who' is causing it. Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
Shell1982 (70 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Hearing noises in an unfamiliar house isn't unusual. The "footsteps" and "whispers" may just turn out to be the noise of the house cooling down at night, or water flowing through the pipes, etc. Don't worry about those so much. It might be that the noises are making you a bit paranoid and making the house feel creepier than it really is. Investigate the noises and I bet at least some of them have a natural explanation:)
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Kbugg - I am sure you are being disturbed by these entities in you new house. However, regardless of the age of the house, there is always something present that causes a mental disturbance. I have moved 9 houses until date (And am looking to move in another few months to a different city) so I understand what you are talking about. Just a simple cleaning of the house, some positive thoughts, aromatic incense, and enough light should do the trick. More details on this can be provided by one of our more senior members - Rookdygin. All I am going to do is paste his cleansing ritual here (And yes, I have taken his permission 😉):

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

And I must say Steve Jobs must be very pleased at the way the iPhone is being promoted. This is the third time in the last wek that I have seen something about the iPhone here.
😊
Brian (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Kbugg,

Do you have a local library that holds records of property sales?

First thing I would suggest is to go down to your local library and see how many times it has been sold and the time frames. Many quick sales means your not the only one who has had issues.

Then if you can access the public death records for the property and find out who has passed away in the house.

Try to determine if there is a time corolation to events happening. Does it happen at any time or just certain times. If it's happening roughly the same time continuesly then there is a chance of a repeating event.

Also do you have a newer Iphone?
Use the voice recorder and ask questions and give a 15 second wait before your next one.
Ask like "is there anyone here?" "What is your name?" "how old are you?" What is your favorite color?"

General questions that if you get responses to these questions means you might have an inteligent spirit. Use WavePad Pro free 15 day trial on their website. Upload your recording to it and you can see where there are abnormal spikes besides the ambient noise. These are usually where you will hear voices.

Try to make sure it is quiet if you decide to do this, you do not want background noise to ruin any voices coming through.

If you do not feel like messing with it, look for local paranormal groups that might be willing to come out and do it for you. These groups should always do it for free. Never pay for paranormal help.

Back east there are a lot of old graveyards in the middle of no where. Is there anything like that around you? Is there anything in the house that might be keeping this pressence there?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: