You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts Knocking

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Knocking

 

My story starts when me and my boyfriend moved in with my brother 3 months ago, everythings been good up until last night when my boyfriend, coming back to bed at 3am woke me and he said did you hear some loud banging and voices, I said no not a thing he said it was loud so he had got up to investigate.

The next morning my boyfriend told my brother what had happened, and said when he came down to investigate he sat on the sofa and turned on the tv which turned itself off then on then off again. When he looked away from the tv a shape in the livingroom doorway caught his eye, it was the head and shoulders of a boy about 10 to 12 years old just peeking round the doorway. And a second or two after he saw it, it withdrew and a few minutes later it peeked in at him again and when he looked at it, it withdrew again.

My brother did not seem shocked just said was the boy's hair like big and curly? My boyfriend said yes. My brother said this started not long after he moved into this house and his 3 kids were playing in what is my bedroom now. My niece Kirsty and 2 nephews Matt and Antony heard someone pass the bedroom door and thought it was my brother going to the bathroom so carried on playing. Then they heard loud stamping footsteps come right outside the door then 3 loud bangs on the door so hard they said they heard the wood crack.

The kids came running downstairs and found my brother sat on the sofa watching tv and told him what had happened. Matt, only being young at the time, was in tears but they were obviously really scared. My brother was only sat downstairs with no doors shut between him and the bedroom door and not heard anything.

Then he told us he often walked passed our room, before we moved in, and at a glance saw a boy about 12 stood in front of cupboards with this big curly hair, but when he back stepped to take a second look there was nobody there.

Also when his now ex girlfriend lived there she had the same experience as my boyfriend. She woke my brother to say she heard 3 loud bangs and voices on the landing. She looked at my brother who did not wake, so she came out to investigate and as soon as she opened the bedroom door the voices stopped. She came downstairs now feeling awake and turned on the tv which came on then off then on then off. So she went to wake my brother who, like me, heard nothing. But the following night they were both woke up with 3 loud bangs on their bedroom door and when they rushed out onto the landing there was nothing.

I'm hoping we both don't hear the bangs tonight, my brother says don't be scared if it was going to hurt us it would have done it by now but I don't know...

Other hauntings by pringles

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pringles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

darkrose13 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
This may seem stupid, but I have a feeling that spirit isn't going to be harmless forever. I suggest you help it or get rid of it.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Well I think you have already gotten the best advise so that said. Thank you very much for sharing I think you story was interesting and CREEPY!.
prithzilla (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
even if it doesn't hurt you, you should still do something about it... I means its very annoying and indeed scary... Be safe...
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
interesting post thanks for sharing.
Have to say I agree with rookdygin on this one, look up the history on the house se if anything can be found and start keeping a log of the things that happen plus the times they happen.
And like shubham says it could just be after the attention, and I doubt it will harm anyone in the home,
If your boyfriends brother has lived with it for the time he has been in the house then I doubt it will start to attack anyone.
Best of luck
Carl
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
That was a scary encounter!

I think you brother is right about the spirit being harmless.

Maybe the boy just wants attention which he used to get while he was alive.

You or your brother preferably (as he is more accustomed to the house) should try contacting it by saying aloud that this is not his world and that he should move on into the light to other world.

I'm suggesting you this because it worked for me.

But remember to say it respectfully and politely or things could worse!

Shubham
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
This sounds like a job for Research and Journal's...Dunn...Dunn...DUNNNN!

Seriously, by keeping a Journal it will allow you to review any strange occurrences and by doing so could help you find natural causes for some of the 'repetitive events'. A Journal could also help you with any Research you may do. It can help give validation to things you are experiencing if you find anything in the history of the House. Things like the description of the young boy... You may find a picture... A picture of someone that matches 'who' has been seen in the home.

Thank you for sharing and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: