You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Local Park

Real Ghost Stories

Local Park

 

Good Morning everyone. It's been a while since my last story. A few weeks back me and a friend went to a local park to do some evp and ovilus work.

A little background on the park. It's in an old area of town where they built over an old graveyard. Problem is they did not move all the bodies before building over it.

Well it started out as a normal investigation. Getting orbs in pictures and our ovilus was quite active. We started at the amputheater then eventually moved to the playground area where we started to get more activity. Our ovilus was asking constantly for "story". So my friend climbed up to the top of the older kids play ground and asked what kind of stories it wanted.

It responded "mommy".

She started to climb through to the oposite side where the main slide was. As she was going through she said that the whole room was pitch black. Which it shouldn't be since it has corrigated metal and has spacings for light. As she was about half way through she got a name "Aeronormat" (or sounded like aeronormat) If anyone has any idea about the name Aeronormat it would be greatly appreciated if you could shed some light on it.

She got down from the playground and I decided to go up. I took the ovilus and camera with me. I was about to get to the top of the play ground when my ovilus went off telling me to "sit" I told it "No I do not do what you tell me to, I have to sit though to move around in here but not because you told me to" I'm 6'4 and getting in a little kids playground set is quite difficult.

It was quiet until I started to go through the tunnel to the other side. I put my ovilus and camera out in front of me. As I was crawling through my ovilus slid underneath me and switched to EM Pump mode. At this time I got sick to my stomach. I felt like I had to get out of there, but I tried to change the Ovilus back to normal diction mode. It wouldn't change at all. At this point I did leave.

When I got out I told whatever was there to not follow me and it was supposed to stay where it was at. It does not have my permission to follow me. At this point I started to dry heave (Throwing up with out anything coming out).

Then the ovilus started to change through the modes and said "Say last words Informant". (Tid bit here... Informant is something that follows me for some reason. No idea on what Informant means. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.)

The Ovilus would not change again after that. I would upload my recordings but the cars in the background destroyed any evps I may have gotten.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Brian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GreyFeather (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Wow! That's one park I don't want to visit. Great story. It calling you informant doesn't sound good any way you put it. Sounds like a mobster ghost.
BTW it's best not do go ghost hunting alone. Always take a trusted person with you.
Good story:-)
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
Techno,

I was thinking that was a possibility.
Unfortunately it never responds during an EVP session... All I get is with the ovilus "Informant"
TechnoDawg (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
Maybe other ghost's were using the ghost that was talking to you as their informant to you...
TechnoDawg (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
Maybe someone who was buried there was a military informant? 😕
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Lost,

I know what it means but as far as any reference to why something would identify itself as an "Informant".

Ideas as to possible origins etc, is what I'm looking for.

Trying to figure out if it is something good or bad. I've had no problems with it, but have always been curious.
lostmaplechick (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
An informant is a spy, or a person who reports things to officials.
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I would share proofs if any of the EVP's actually turned out and I had Wavepad Pro purchased. My 15 day trial ran out a long time ago.

I have some photos from the investigation I can post though.

You can see my pictures on my Imageshack profile.
Http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=bdollar
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Oh hell man! I would have loved to listen to those EVPs. It's okay though. Best of luck for your future investigations. I hope you would be able to share your proofs with us next time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: