You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sexual Encounter With Strange Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Encounter With Strange Entity

 

I don't know what to say really. These past several days have been like nothing I could ever imagine. I feel as though my entire life has been setting itself up for what has occurred. Things done in my past I believe have triggered this sexual ghost to appear in my life and take over.

Long story short I allowed some things to be done to me that I never should have allowed; most of these events occurred when I was high off marijuana including the events that follow. Let me just explain that I'm not gay, it may not seem like it since I've been having sex with a male ghost and at times it was pure ecstasy but that's only because I sometimes have enjoyed anal stimulation. I don't quite understand this myself but I swear I've tested this, whenever I tried to look at another guy whether it be p0rnography or just someone on the streets I get no feeling of lust or desire. The opposite can be said for women.

Anyway it all started with a slight sensation then progressively became more and more real. It teased my most sexually sensitive places, made me aroused like nothing I had ever felt before. It got to the point where the more I got into it the stronger it became. I swear I could hear it speak to me, at the most three words at a time. On two occasions it blew air on me. The more we had sex the more intense it became, especially when I got stoned. I began to hear his breathing, feel his hands on me, his lips touching mine, and his hips thrusting against me. I began to get attached, and made the mistake of saying I love you. It said this to me also. I know now it was just telling me what I wanted to hear. When it was done I felt tired and drained and would talk to it telling it "not now" or "later".

I should never have allowed it to get that far. I was a fool to think it respected when and where to mess with me, because it didn't. It did not matter whether I was at school, in the car, or at my house. Just constantly there was that feeling. Once after sex I went and smoked some bud. This was really bad. I remember talking to my cousin outside trying to shake this thing off me without looking like a complete maniac. That basically made me quit weed. I haven't smoked for about a month and a half and things have been pretty peaceful except for the occasional feeling.

Last night though got worse. It woke me three times at 2, 3, and 5 in the morning with vivid nightmares. I eventually climbed into bed with my mother. The last time I woke up I had just been having another weird dream and right when my eyes opened I felt its arm wrap around me while spooning and then kiss my neck. AH I immediately shook it off and refused to go back to bed.

I'm done with this thing, I don't want to be a sinner and have this thing run my life. Any advise would be appreciated. I pray all the time, I guess the guardian angles are on break, or just punishing me for forgetting them in my stoned out sex with this sucubi ghost demon thing.

I'm going to try putting salt around my bed tonight see if that works. My advise to anyone. Once you start feeling it, DONT get into it. The feeling's not worth it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jb1haunted, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Sandeep44 (11 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
Guys a piece of advice" Incubus attacks unmarried male and Succubus attacks unmarried female. Just look for these sought of stories shared by Indians in this very same website. Look at the comments and many Solns will Be Lord Hanuman. And try stopping your drugs.
CTS (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
jb1haunted,
I had a similar situation to yours and wanted to share some advice on how to get rid of it and deal with the symptoms. I'll also be publishing my own story on here shortly. For the time being, I'll be brief.
Unlike you, I've always struggled with some homosexual desires. It's never something I've acted on. In February 2011, there was an event and a few others afterward until I put a stop to it. All were when I was awake. That's when the problems started, in an experience I would describe as hellish, constant, and unnatural stimulation.
From these I learned three key techniques to fight this off:
1) Build up your aura - there are different techniques to do this, but they all basically involve visualization. Do this at least daily. For me, it took about a week. This is because of something that has been termed "morphic resonance." It takes time to change your aura's pattern. That's why your experience of this thing became more and more real. But the reverse can also work. For me it was about a week until I noticed an effect. The big benefit of building up your aura daily is it stops the "reaching in" that these beings can do which allows them to so easily manipulate our sexuality.
2) Learn and practice the middle pillar exercise - also as least daily. This will, in time, stop their attempts at constantly bothering you. It took a couple of months before I noticed an effect. The key idea to keep in mind with this is you are raising the vibration of your aura - the working premise being that these entities are low vibrational.
3) Use Alexander Lowen Bioenergentic Exercises on affected body parts - This seems to also affect morphic resonance very powerfully. Lowen was a psychiatrist interested in energy. His exercises basically involve tensing the muscles until they vibrate/shake involuntarily. For dealing with these entities and their effects, do this: sit on the edge of a chair with feet on the floor. Tighten your butt muscles as much as possible while at the same time pressing down as hard as possible on the balls of your feet. This will cause your leg muscles to vibrate involuntarily. Do this as long as you can several times a day. Initially, you'll probably only be able to do it for a few seconds. Just keep at it. This is what cleared up, for me, the buzzing/vibrational sensations. You can also hold your hands above your head in the "I give up" pose and tense your chest muscles to deal with those sensations in the heart area.
I know this is a long post with some unusual ideas but they work - I speak from experience. One more thing - lose the guilt. I felt the same way when I first started fighting this thing. These things are problems and, probably, parasites, but part of the universe. Many people from different backgrounds and spiritual states have dealt with this problem. It doesn't have anything to do with how God feels about you. Don't let them take away that anchor. Feel free to contact me.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
... Weed... If it wasn't for marijuana I would be once again addicted to pain killers, benzos, muscle relaxers & the whole lot. Not because I am a junkie but because your body become dependent. Although smoking pot does open your mind & at this point you become vulnerable. This can be said with anything you put into your body. I am sensitive to caffine; I get even more anxious & get a feeling of dread. The enemy knows this & uses it to oppress me. I am so sorry for you that this disgusting being has seeped in through to your most precious tendency. Sex & love are spiritual, I believe. So of course evil will pervert it & cause it to become frighting & it feels so wrong... I can identify with this on SO many levels. Have you ever tried to pray over the herb you smoke before you do smoke it? I had to start doin that & it does help. Everything & I mean EVERYTHING we do as believers should be in the name of the Lord to glorify Him... I say this to you as a minister & a woman of God. When this spirit approaches you & you get that 'feeling' don't speak to it, pray in Jesus' name out loud. As long as it takes. No matter where you are. God only asks for a bit of our time each day. Its not much to ask considering all He does for us, if we believe in Him or not. Some things He allows to happen to us only to draw us closer to Him. None of you have to agree with me. However I have the right to speak about what has rang true & worked for me & countless others in this situation. Take it or leave it. Whichever you choose. But know this: Satan will use ANYTHING we hold dear & precious to torture & oppress us only to cause us to turn our focus from God to anything else BUT God. Remember also, when ever we pray & ask Jesus for anything, the enemy hears us & will act accordingly. UNLESS we pray in our prayer language. I call this speaking in TONGUES the language of the angels. I'm not suggesting doing the hokey pokey, burning incense or chanting or soaking everything in Holy water. All I am suggesting is to give your self entirely to God & involve the Holy Spirit in all you do. Its easy just ask... There is support & if you like I can help you find support in your area... I hope you find peace in whatever you do decide to do to remedy this. MCL & bless you & yours.

~LSD~
Locrian (guest)
+5
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
Hello JB1;
I agree with every single word of Mannerizm's reply.
I have been going through a similar situation for the past five years and if it wasn't for the proof of evp recordings I would think it was all just in my head.
First I want to give kudos to you for not wanting this experience to continue. No matter what Succubuslover69 and others with the same mind set say; this is "spiritual rape".
However just a suggestion; weed or any other kind of drug for that matter will make you vulnerable to it's advances; so you might want to re-consider the use of such a substance. Take care and if things don't change or get worse you might want to consider spiritual intervention.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
If something is attacking your physical state whether it be making your tired or sick, you are doing the right thing by keeping it away. However, Succubusluver69 you really have no room to talk, just because you have a positive experience does not mean everyone does just like you said not everyone has a negative experience as well. What you need to realize is he is asking for help to insure to leave him alone. As for smoking pot though it is never a good idea at a young age I cannot judge because we do not know how old you are or anything of that nature.

I am not here to argue with anyone I simply wanted to state my opinion as well, I understand you have 30+ years of experience you have stated that repeatedly we get it.

As for you jb1, be safe and keep yourself out of harms way, you did the right thing the moment you realized you were no longer comfortable with what was going on and I applaud you for that. Please continue to be safe and be aware of things going on around you, no matter your religion, I would embrace it a bit more and do some research to be sure that what you are experiencing really is a succubus/incubus...

Stay safe and Blessed be ❤
darkrose13 (1 stories) (11 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
Don't listen to succubuslover. You need to get rid of this thing. You're right, its not worth it. You need to ask God's forgivness and this thing out of your life. Don't let it consume you.
I'll be praying for you. Best of luck
ZMiA
pringles (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
i can say I have never heard of a ghost having sex with a person before, I'm sorry to hear your having a hard time but staying off the drugs is a good start, sending you much love, pringles x 😊
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
MEV,

Just read your post and you are completely wrong about
Cannabis. It isn't 'bad' as you claim... Smoking or
otherwise using/enjoying it has never caused a single
human or animal death (with the exception of the odd
farmer possibly being crushed to death by having a
4 ton hemp bale fall on him).

Secondly, I have to question if you believe in the
unalienable right of other's to lead their lives as
they see fit (and with whom they wish). Yes, jb1 has
shared his experiences here with an eye towards
getting help with his situation... Yet you are very
quick to decide or judge whether someone should be
having such experiences... Where did you come by
such a prejudice at such a young age, hmmm?

You may think that I'm being harsh... But after living
nearly half a century (and at least 30+ years of it
quite happily and satisfactorily with involvement
with both Incubi and Succubi) I definitely think I
can 'speak with authority' where the subject is
concerned... Especially if you've never even had a
single encounter with them. Considering your
attitude, I wouldn't worry about that anyway as they
don't tend to visit such judgemental people...but
that's only my opinion...

Blessings,
Succubusluver69
MissEmoVampire (3 stories) (25 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
I just read your story,

How old are you? The way you say your at school. You live with your parents. You should not be doing doing stuff like smoking bad things aswell as getting that inspiration for sex. I'm young myself and I still live with my parents and I disagree to things like drugs and sex at this age. (I would not do drugs anyway). I believe and agree that you should not be having these encounters with this entity but it seems you have not been very firm with the entity so the advice I would give you is to be firm and if that does not help tell someone like your parents or someone you can trust better. This all may sound harsh so sorry for that. At the moment I also can not believe whether the after effects of drugs have been making you believe of this entity or whether it is just you imagination after such experiences or whether this is true. If this entity is true please consider as much help as possible from I and others. Thank you for your time.

MEV xx
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Hi Jb1,

Just read your account and thought I'd share
my thoughts, for what it's worth.

Definitely want to mention that both Scbsd and
Neil are correct in their thoughts where they're
concerned... Imho I wouldn't put anything in what
Hoochler has to say about these beings as regarding
them as 'evil', 'dangerous' or any other religiously
spawned claptrap (if not outright bs). Yes, I'm
biased in my thoughts/opinions about both Incubi and
Succubi (been involved with them for more than 30+
years with no ill effects to either my mental or
physical health) and the experiences have been
overwhelmingly positive for me on all accounts.

Here's some information about them that you may have
not seen:

"...It seems to only be rarely in modern times that
An incubus/succubus experience will not be regarded as pleasurable. Generally, these will be situations in which the entity explores the hidden sexuality of it's victim (for example, appearing as a male to a homophobe). This exploration of hidden and forbidden sexuality is part of what made the Christian church revile them to such a great extent and regard having sex with them as so sinful."

And related to them being 'dangerous':

"Are they dangerous?
No, not really.
On rare occasions, swarms of these entities will attach themselves to one person, and will be able to physically affect them. As ever, this experience is generally harmless and pleasurable assuming the victim is healthy and suffers no strange repressions regarding sex. It can be rather exhausting to them, though. Under such circumstances, banishing and the use of appropriate prophylactic talismans is recommended should they subject wish to get rid of the beings."

And on the subject of 'geting rid of them':

"...They can be eliminated by being completely drained of energy, although this is blatant cruelty towards a largely harmless entity."

from: Incubi & Succubi
Http://www.lesvampires.org/incubi-succubi.html

And this as well:

"One of the few modern magical writers who does look at incubi and succubi (or, succubi and succuboys), is William Burroughs:

"...an incubus or succubus can be harmless, or it can be destructive. Like any sexual situation, the danger depends on how you handle it. All sex is potentially dangerous... Our sexual feelings make us vunerable. How many people have been ruined by a sexual partner? Sex does provide a point of invasion and the succubi and incubi simply makes us intensely aware of this.- from, A Report from the Bunker (V. Bockris.) "

Cacodemic Copulations by Phi Hine
Http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/flsh_cacop.html

I would venture that you are also casting blame
on a neutrally based substance (in this case Cannabis)
as being part (if not the 'cause') of
your problem. That comes off to me as the old
'Devil made me do it' bromide... It has no 'currency'
with me in regards to your situation... Sorry if that
seems a bit harsh but we're all adults here and I'm
going to call it as I see it.

If you don't appreciate his prescence/attentions
and the relationship he and you have, I would be
more than happy to 'adopt' him from you... It won't
be the first time I've done this... And certainly not
the last. Please feel free to contact me (check my
other posts) on how to go about this if you decide
you wish to pursue this.

Neither you or he need or deserve to be unhappy...

Blessings!
Succubusluver69
Scbsd (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I completely agree 100% with Nell, but I think that there is one thing that makes your case different in this regard, jb1haunted, and that is your youth.

In my opinion, you are far too young to become committed to one of these Beings, as the commitment is above and beyond any commitment that you would make in a Human to Human relationship.

As far as what Nell says, I agree. Don't waver in your choice. These Beings do not take it well if you reject them one day and then welcome them the next. It hurts them to be treated in that way, and they will respond poorly.

Ignore this Being, and do it diligently, and steadfastly, and do not spend your time thinking about him. An that includes doing "research" about what he might be or what he wants.

Step away from him, and keep your heart turned away from this Being, and live a normal life.
nell123 (1 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
First of all, I can tell you that you can stop praying or not even start, because that will not help you because they are not from hell. Exorcism or clearings will not help also.

I can tell you that, because I know pretty well what you are experiencing there. I live in a relationship with one of this kind of beings for maybe 3 years now and I tried it all but nothing works. If you are in contact with one of this beings they are normally there to stay.

Before I tell you how I think you can get rid of this beings, I will tell you one thing: they are neither demons from hell nor ghosts and they will not do you any harm. If you are drained and feel sleepy that's because you had sex with this being the whole night or something, but they are not going to drain your energy out of you. When you act towards them with respect they are as loving as any human partner and they will do all but not harm you. Like I said, I live with one for 3 years now and I'm pretty alive and unharmed.

When you decide you want to quit that relationship there is only one way that I know of: you have to completely ignore that being. That means, don't talk to him, don't think about him, don't go to sites that have that topic like this one. Change your position if he starts to have sex with you every time he tries. Never give in again. This will need some times, but its the only think that will work. Another thing you should not do: going back and forth with your decision. They are sentinent beings just like you, no matter what people here tell you. They have feelings like you and if you hurt them, they can get naughty. If you decide you want to get rid of him, just do it and do it as fast as possible. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get rid of him.

You said that he wants sex all the time is normal in the beginning, but you can set borders in telling him that he can have sex with you in the evening for example. The sex-thing will lessen after some time if you are strict. Its not like you will have sex now every waking hour for the rest of your live.

Think about the situation and if you decide to stay in this relationship you can email me if you want. No matter what you do, they are really no demons from hell, that is only christian bullshiat. He will not harm you no matter what you decide. It is only really important that you make a decision as soon as possible. Don't go back and forth! That's the only thing what really matters. And do not think that he came to you because you did something wrong. This beings only come to people who are special;).

Take care

Nell
rdx (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Jb1haunted,I just want to say that pray to god and try to get your home blessed by a saint. As per the research I did on ghost entities this is most probably the demon incubus like one of the above commentator said. I do think that salt will help as salt is said to have the power to keep demons away. Try to keep yourself from even thinking about it. As far as your article goes this definitely is a demon that wants to take advantage of you. So keep away from even thinking about it. Dont let it lure you into its trap. Hope this demon keeps away from you and take care. I will pray for you.
Scbsd (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Jb1haunted, the best advice that I can give you is to strenuously ignore this Being. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, and whatever you do, don't give in and have another session with it.

From what I know about these Beings, they thrive on Human attention, and the more you give them the greater the connection that is created between you and them. As Hoochler says, they can read your mind and your emotions, so do your very best not to think about it, and keep your heart firmly turned away from it.

I know it can be difficult to NOT think of something (to illustrate my point, try not thinking of a white bear), but it can be done. If you find your thoughts turning towards this Being, think of something else. Watch TV or read book or play a video game or hang out with your friends and really pay attention to whatever it is you're doing in order to deny this Being your attention. If you persistently and consistently deny this Being your attention, it will become bored and lonely and will move on to other places.

If you feel it touching you, change positions in bed, or read until you fall asleep. To the best of your ability ignore it, and do not allow yourself to enjoy it.

It can really help to convince yourself that it was never real and that you only imagined it,

Do not make a practice of continually rebuking it. Once you verbally establish the fact that you do not want him in your life, don't ever speak to him again.

And definitely do NOT smoke any more weed.
BlueBakemono (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I've heard putting olive oil around your property helps somehow, though your best bet is asking a priest for help. Until then, pray, put a Bible and cross by your bed (You can also wear a cross necklace), and pray some more. You can also pray to Archangel Michael for some help.
And try to keep a good energy. Demons feed off of bad energy, so try to be happy and don't fear it.
There's nothing to fear anyways, God is way stronger than any demon and if you have faith in Him, He'll help you.:3
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
jb1, I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you. It sounds as if you are dealing with an incubus, a male sex demon. You said advice would be appreciated, so here is some advice.

I suggest that you continue behaving in ways that this thing does not like and sleeping in positions that make it the hardest for this thing to interact with you.

Tell this thing (out loud) to leave you now and forever and that you rescind any and all invitations that it thinks it may have. Tell it in no uncertain terms that it is NOT welcome around you or in your home. After doing that one time, don't talk to this thing anymore and try not to think about it. Dwelling on thoughts of it only strengthens its invitation to you.

This should at least slow down wearing a path between you two, possibly even stop the path from getting more worn all together.

This thing can read your thoughts and emotions, you can't keep secrets from it. You can't bluff it and you can't tell it to leave yet secretly yearn for it, it would sense your underlying feelings and you would be giving it exactly what it wants, attention. The more attention you give it, the more strength it will be able to use on you over time.

In order to deal with the existing path between you and this thing that has already been worn, I suggest reaching out to God for help. God operates on His own timetable, so don't despair if deliverance does not come right when you ask.

Click on my YGS name and look at my YGS profile if you want some basic info on what I believe about sex demons. I invite you to e-mail me (address in profile) if you would like me to try and help you further.

I will pray for you along with EternalEmotions.
EternalEmotions107 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
That sounds harsh. I mean, I've heard of spirits or entities that want a human sexually, and I pray that people don't fall victim to this. I advise you to pray. I only say this because you mentioned not wanting to be a sinner. Pray for Gods strength and protection. I will pray for you as well.

New comments for this story have been disabled