You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: He's Always There

Real Ghost Stories

He's Always There

 

Ever since I was little, I can remember him being with me. I never saw him, but I could tell that the spirit watching over me was male. In fact, my parents would humor me and say that I couldn't let the man in my room. The man would still be in my room, I could always feel him.

When I got older, and thought it silly to talk to something I couldn't see, things started happening. Like a child acting out for attention, the Man (As I often called him), would do things to get me to react. He would turn on the lights, and as soon as I turned them off he would turn them back on. I was only 8 years old when this started happening. Things kept going like this until we moved into a new house. We moved, because of a very bad accident I had. For some reason, I still don't understand why, when I was riding my bike, I was run over by a car. I don't remember much about it, but the sight of a car grill right beside me still haunts me. I still don't know why I didn't see the car coming.

When I was 11, the new house seemed like a haven. A 2 acre yard, 2 story house in a small town with 89 people. I had ADHD, and it felt amazing to be able to go outside and run and play with the dog. But this beautiful house had some bad memories, we just didn't know how bad. A elderly man had passed away there, peacefully in his sleep. I can remember going up to the park, and feeling the Man there with me.

Things quickly escalated in the new house. It didn't feel like the spirit I was comfortable with anymore. It felt dark, heavy. A friend once told me that she didn't want to be alone in my room. She said the she felt like something was going to hurt her. Almost everyone that entered my bedroom felt the same way.

One night I was laying in bed, where I had been all day because I felt sick, my back started feeling weird. I went downstairs and asked my Mom if something was wrong with me, and pulled up my sweatshirt for her to look. She said I had criss-crossed scratches all over my upper back. They were gone the next day.

Although I had a good life, got the things I wanted, (My nickname was Princess), I fell into a strange depression. I purposely kept myself isolated, preferring to be alone rather to be in a crowd. I never really joined the party crowd either. I would stay home, keeping myself in my room with my music blaring. I started hurting myself and was suicidal for a time. I was very aggressive, and only felt calm when I was alone in my room. Once when I went to bible camp, I got sick and had to go home after only 3 days. On my return, my Mom said, "Your ghost missed you. He turned the TV to VH1 (My favorite channel at the time) and turned the volume all the way up." I still hadn't told my Mom about my paranormal experiences, so its strange that she knew.

A short time after I got my depression under control, my Mother started acting strange and having anxiety attacks. A prominent one in my memory being in the car. She was very scared, and when I asked her what was wrong she pointed towards the dam, saying, "The bad man wants me to jump. He wants me to die." Shortly after that, she was admitted to the psych ward. After many in and outs there, she was sent to a group home. One night she disappeared. We found her at the same dam, attempting to jump. Its been over 2 years since then, and she's had 10 suicide attempts and hospitalized over 15 times.

I am now 19 and I live in my own house now with my fiancee, and still have paranormal things going on. Right now I can feel something watching me as I write. It still feels like a dark energy. And whatever it is, it doesn't like my fiancee. My fiancee has heard something saying, "Get out. Stay away from her." Which we can only take as the spirit being jealous of him. Here, I've seen black orbs and other unexplained things, and these are the first things I've seen in my life. I've thought I've seen things, but it was out of the corner of my eye, so I can't tell for sure.

With this activity still going on, and seeming to get worse with time, I am wondering if I need to feel frightened. Things have gotten worse as my fiancee and I have moved in together and started making wedding plans. How bad will things get once we are married? I don't think I should fear for myself, but for my fiancee.

If you have any ideas or suggestions about what I should do, feel free to comment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrincessMightyMouse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fay (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-07)
you shouldn't care. Do what you gotta do! That spirit isn't a living thing anymore and its your life. Try cleansing your home or something. Call a priest! That thing had no rights to come between living people's life! That thing needs to go, move on and reincarnate! Good luck:)
Sam-the-ghost (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
If it said something like that to your fiancee, it may try to harm him at some point. Try a cleansing and please keep us updated

😊
GhostGirl33 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
If the entity is evil enough to force a person to attempt 10 suicides, it must be evil. Prayers for your mother, ❤
lovelybookie (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-20)
you need to cleanse yourself and the house. Whatever is following you is not good because for obvious reasons your instincts are telling you that you do not feel safe. Always remember that what spiritual energy is roaming on this earth is from spirits who are lost, still have some business to do/finish off or a demons. The good spirits who get accepted into heaven are no longer on earth as they are set freely and can only watch you from above or visit you at times. I suggest pray daily or if you are not religious, focus on the positive things you have in your life, try not to think of the negativity that has come from this problem because right there you are giving whatver it is the energy to keep coming back.

Good luck to you and your fiance, nothing is more important than keeping your loved ones and you safe.
darkrose13 (1 stories) (11 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-19)
try an exorcism or a cleansing. Whatever it is, you need to free yourself from thing. Its evil and possessive and it might hurt your fiancee. You wouldn't want to lose the love of your life. Don't let it get in between you two and get rid of it asap. Don't show any weakness and ask God for help.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
Sounds like something has attached itself to you. It seems the nice man you knew growing up either left or has become very possessive of you when you around those you are close to. I recommend doing the cleansing that Rook has offered here and then after the cleansing has taken place, put some brick dust and kosher salt at your door entry and your windows, this should keep out all negativity.

Whether or not this this is evil you two need to protect yourselves, whatever your religion is take pride into it and surround yourselves with positivity. Any negative energy or evil spirits should not be able to break that, however the second the can see a glimmer of weakness that is when they will strike.

I hope only the best for yourself and your fiancee and I really hope that your mom is getting better.

Blessed Be ❤
amzrox123 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
You said you stayed in bed all day and then found scratches. They might have not been scratches. If your mother suffered from mental illness she might have just jumped to conclusions. It was probably an imprint from your blankets being ruffled. I get them all the time if you lay fown for too long. As for being depressed, yeah everyone goes through it. I was super suicidal for a while, especially if you're sensitive to spirits. So you defenetly are a sensitive.

You should smudge your house, and thank the spirit for caring about you but say that he needs to leave. You should also invest in some healing quartz and stuff like that.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
First...which may have been done already... Rule out any and all mental and medical reasons for 'seeing things... Hearing voices' and all the non-paranormal things.

As I stated I have a feeling you have done this, so you may wish to try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I use this Method for my Family and Home... And others here on site have used it as well. Remember... Everything Natural/Medical/Non-Paranormal must be ruled out before we consider the Paranormal. Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: