You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: House in Waco

Real Ghost Stories

House in Waco

 

Me, my sister and mother/father, moved to this house in waco KY, my nieces lived right across from us. One night I was on the computer, and my sister, and two nieces were in our room. We had two rooms in one, and my bed was on the built on side, and they were all sitting on my sister's bed, which was on the other side. All of a sudden, I heard my name being yelled, I go and open the door, and they were all pointing to my bed. I looked over there, and the front of the bed was sunk in as if someone was sitting on it. They said they saw a young indian girl, holding a doll (waco used to be a indian ground). So I opened the door, and told them to get out, and we went to sit in the living room, but my mother said it was the pillow, were it had a hole in the middle. BUT the whole side of the bed was sinking.

There have been other things that have happened here too. Such as my uncle died here in our room, from a heart attack, my sister said when she would be laying down, she'd look over at the small fan and she'd see a figure looking down at her, she said that she suddenly got a feeling to say his name, and when she did, he bent over, and stretched out his hand, as if he was trying to touch her.

Another one that I have had, was in my mother's room, you'd get this AWEFUL feeling of a strong evil presence in her room, when the lights are off. But one night I got a different bed, and it was placed right next to my sister's, and I could see into the living room. From the kitchen to my mother's room, there is a small hallway, where mom has the washer and dryer, I was laying in my bed, and I saw a girl, standing right in the front of the hallways hunched over as if she was crying, right after that all the other experiences happened. It seemed like the whole house was being watched.

One night my sister was sleeping on the couch, and she was turned facing the wall, and she said she felt breathing on her ear, and neck. So she turned around and she saw a little black dog, she said it looked like it barked but she couldn't hear anything, and then it ran into the kitchen and disappeared. The next morning she drew what it looked like, and how it was sitting.

My sister also laid in her bed, and she'd listen to her cd player until she feel asleep. Well one night, she was laying there about to go to sleep, so she took off her head phones and laid it beside her, she said later she heard like the head phones being pulled up and down, making the ridged noise.

After 2 or 3 years here, my Granny was asleep in my room, I was in my bed. My sister was asleep on the coach, every time I woke up the door would be opened a little more each time, I woke up about 6 or 7 times that night, and when I finally woke up the last time it was completely open.

Also sometime at night, I got up to use the bathroom, and I opened the door, and it felt like someone was behind it and open it with me, it actually pulled me, this also happened with my niece.

One day I put a recorder at the end of my bed were the little girl had sat, and when we came to check on it later, it seemed to just shut off.

In my mother's room she would keep dolls above her bed and one night me and my niece were laying down watching t.v and the doll of a cowboy fell and the doll looked like it was staring right at us. The doll is still in the same spot, we never did touch it.

Once, my sister and my two niece, were in my mothers room, and my older niece just seemed to stop, and her arms were crossed around her chest, her hands weren't holding her arms to hold them in place though, and my sister was trying to pull them apart, and they wouldn't move, as if something was holding her.

Everyone has seen something like figures and faces and showdowns and we also hear things. I still live in this house today.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leona, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cheshirecats (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
I read your story and am wondering if you are still experiencing the phenomena.
My group would welcome the opportunity to investigate your house and perhaps help explain what is occurring. If you are interested, please contact us via the website www.bluegrasscsi.org or reply to me at cheshirecats4 [at] hotmail.com
I understand if you are hesitant but please e mail me with any questions or concerns and I will respond promptly.
Tracy
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
Thanks for the story! Talk to the little indian girl and find out hetr name. Does she have a comfort feeling or a evil feeling? If evil, get a preist to shed light and love on the house foryou. How fun!It's like watching tv outside your house when you inside, when you watch/see the showdowns uh?
With doubtful most respect and luck,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: