You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Mate's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Mate's House

 

This happened a few moths ago at my mates house in Sydney. He has a few ghosts in his house and not only have I but my other friends have seen them. One is a little boy and a little girl (who walk around the dining and lounge room), another is a Woman (who looks after the main bedroom) and another is a big dark man (who stands in the door way between the kitchen and the dining room).

On this occasion there were three of our mates in Taylors bedroom (a boy by the way) me and my other mate were sitting on the bed joking around and Taylor was at the T.V getting the DVD we wanted to watch together. This is after all the chatting and being total idiots in the lounge room. So by this time we all know there are spirits in the house, evil ones and down right scary ones with nuetral intentions.

I called out to Taylor to put on the DVD but he told us that it was out in the lounge room and none of us wanted to go out there because of the experiences we had all night. Me jokingly said "yea Taylor go out and play with all your friends", as soon as I finished, the deepest most demonic voice, clear as day comes out and says "Yeah You". As soon as this happened me and my mate on the bed looked at each other in total shock. Mouths wide open and looking straight into each others faces, Taylor turned around laughing thinking we were joking around, until he saw our faces so he jumped on the bed and we all sat there freaking out.

After about 20-30 minutes we heared scratching at the door, and I thought it was the dog, the others not wanting to go near the door I got up and opened the door only to be greeted by nothing. I closed the door and sat back down and my mates asked me what happened and I told them that nothing was there, straight after Taylor could feel the bed lifting up under him, and I saw it happening.

His house is so scary, as this isn't the only time that something has happened. Another night that I stayed there, there were a few of us this time like 4 if memory serves me right. But his parents were asleep and snoring and he is an only child, so it was just us and a few other friends at 2am in the morning. We were talking about ghosts and I could hear something, I quickly hushed everyone and they could hear it too. There was a full conversation going on in his grandmother room (she has passed away a few years ago) with a man and a woman, and it was a normal casual conversation with whispered laughing and responses within their conversation. No one could understand what the words where but we all stood still for a good 10 minutes listening to this whispering in the grandmothers room.

The door scratches again at the mothers room, and again I thought it was the dog wanting to come out with us, and it was but this time myself and Taylor got up to open the door when it opened without us touching it, so we stuck our heads in to see his parents sleeping and snoring, when we go to close the door a hand comes to the door knob on our side and the door closed. The hand was scratched and dark, I believe it was the woman who resides in the parents room.

Another thing but by far not the last thing that's happened, I was talking to a little spirit boy who had been burned, just with my gift that I have and how I communicate with them. Anyways I got the feeling that the boy was burned and he answered with a yeas and after the conversation me and my mate went to go get a drink and there was a little finger print in soot on his white table, with the chair slightly out as if someone had leaned on it and the smallest handprint on his chair. We all tried to mimic the hand print on other chairs and even tried different positions to decipher if it was in fact one of us or a spirit, and it was a spirit. The soot was also in an obvious place to be seen and his mother cleans this house like there's no tomorrow so its always gleaming, so the finger print stood out even more.

So yeah these are only a hand full of experiences from my mates house:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JakeL, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JakeL (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
:D ok yeaa:D defs will keep you guys informed:) I know its weird we've had many different encouters aswell as that haha:P but these were the main few... I kind of agree that its not a demon but, there are definatly a few bad things in that house:P
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
JakeL,

In all my years of study and 'involvement' with the Paranormal / Supernatural I have never encountered anything that says Bites and Scratches from an 'unseen /unknown source' are criteria for calling a 'spirit / entity' a DEMON... If they were there would be so many more 'cases' of Demonic Infestation / Harassment... And Attacks in general we'd really be 'sick' of them. They may happen IF a Demon is involved but they are not the 'Soul Domain' of Demons.

As I stated before, this sounds Mischievous and / or Malevolent but not Demonic in Nature.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
JakeL (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Bahaahahah thanks guys:) really helped:D I agree with the demon thing... But I always wake up with scratches form his house...:P like almost everytime I sleep at his house ill wake up in the morning and find a nice big scratch on my bosy somwhere:P like on the inside of my arm, or chest::P and my mate he came to school with a perfect bite mark on his arm aswell a couple of days ago:L but ill let him know these methods:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-23)
I will admit this is an interesting account, but I'm not sure where it 'points' towards anything 'Demonic'. Mischievous and possibly Malevolent but not Demonic.

Your Mate may wish to try this Method...it's up to him. (wow 3 in a row... New record for posting this thing... LoL 😁) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-22)
Well, you have already got the best advise from bluefox01 now the only thing is to follow it. No worries rook knows what to do he is on here he is called Rookdyjinn. Thanks for sharing!.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-22)
Well young Jake you seem to have multiple spirits in your mates house, I would suggest trying Rooks house cleaning method, you need sage to smoke those suckers out. For the Demon infestation follow up with a house blessing by a qualified priest, any denomination you wish. In Australia we shouldn't have to put up with this unruly spirit behavior, please throw another shrimp on the Barbie and wash it down with a glass of VB. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: