You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Late Night Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Late Night Visitor

 

My username is lottie360 (I do not want to use may real name) and I live in Australia. I wanted to publish my story because it was an unusual experience that happened to my brother and me.

The story starts once my mum had said goodnight to my brother then me. Around the middle of the night once my brother, my mum and myself were asleep (my dad was working away), my brother and I woke at the same time we looked out in the hall. From in our beds we saw a figure walking from our spare room to our bathroom.

A few weeks later, the figure appeared again. My dad had come back from work for a couple days then went again. Just like last time, my brother and I woke up in the middle of night at the same time and saw the figure. But this time the figure was looking in our rooms checking up on us. Then my brother walked out of his room and tried kicking and punching the figure to make it go away. The only reason way he was doing this is because he was taking karate and wanted to seem like a hero.

We told our mum about this and she went to an expert on ghosts and asked for help and what she should do. The lady said to, that night, tell the ghost to go away. She also said that the figure was probably my dad's granddad looking out for us while he was away working.

Since then we haven't seen the figure again, who we call the Blue Man, because he was blue and looked like a man. I am happy I haven't seen him because he really creeps my brother and me out. I have told my friends about this because I think they should. We saw him years ago when I was around the age of 7, so brother must of been around the age of 4.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lottie360, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-23)
I'm Sorry for laughing about Your Brother Kick and Punch the figure It just so Funny about that and Yeah can be scary or Harmless spirits. It might be your dad's grandfather who watch out for him cause drive at night is dangerous and he don't want anything happen to your father so he make sure he live through the years with you and your brother. Anyway I could image myself kick and punch the spirit. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: