You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Rocking Horse And Its Invisible Rider

Real Ghost Stories

My Rocking Horse And Its Invisible Rider

 

I was about 4 or 5 years old when this happened in my grandmother's old house in Paranaque when I still lived there. And I will never forget it. My favourite toy then was an electric blue rocking horse that my dad bought for me. I could play with it all day. I even had this habit of dragging it around the room whenever I was riding it which made my dad and grandmother upset because the horse would leave scratches on the floor. Every 12 noon time, my nanny would come in to put me to sleep. If no one put me to sleep, I'd just play and tire myself. I was a very active brave kid.

One afternoon, when it was time for me to sleep, my nanny just came in for a while then had to leave and help out in the kitchen. I was restless and wide awake. I stared at my blue rocking horse while it was on the opposite corner of the room from my bed. I couldn't believe my eyes when it suddenly started to move and drag itself halfway through the room as if someone was really riding it, but no one was there! It stopped after about 30 seconds or so. I was scared to exit the room so I just decide to stay in my bed and wait for my nanny to come back. I froze. When my nanny came back, she was startled to see the horse out of its rightful place. She thought I played with it again.

After telling her what happened, she didn't believe me. Only my grandmother did. It was usually just my grandmother who believed me then. This was not my first encounter growing up in that house. Everyone else in that house has their own experiences. Whether they live there or they were just visiting.

I'll be posting more of my experiences and my family's in other entries.

Feel free to comment. I just hope whatever rode my horse was not evil.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shannonchikawow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shannonchikawow (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Thank god whatever it was just wanted to play. I think I also remebering crying to my nanny about this! HAHA. This was the first and last incident with that rocking horse. But there have been other incidents with my toys. Which I might share in another entry. Thanks for reading and commenting! 😁
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
I think crecentblue03 may be right. Probably saw how much fun you were having and wanted to join the party.
I like RainLilly suggestion as well. It was very deep in thought ha-ha. Seriously, who knows, very little surprises me now a days. Thank you for sharing Shannonchikawow
RainLilly (36 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
This idea may be a little out there, but I think maybe the rocking horse was just acting out the energy you put into it. A sort of telekinetic event. I think this is a possibility because it happened while you were staring at it, and the movements the rocking horse made are the same as if you had been riding it. Subconsciously your desire to play with the horse instead of nap was strong enough to move the horse.
Just a (maybe kooky) idea. 😳
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
I think it is the ghost of a child who also liked your rocking horse the rocking horse is a toy that has been around for years and he/she may be familar with it. Nice story Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: