You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Three Floating Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

The Three Floating Shadows

 

My name is Erica and I am going to share my first encounter. I have to warn you this is my first time submitting a story so please no harsh, rude or mean comments thank you now here is my story.

I was about 8 years old and my Step-Mother's Mom (Grandmother) And my Uncle Willie just passed. My Mother was braiding my hair for school. It was around 9 p.m and I was in my p.j's. My parents room is across the house from me and my brother's room which was across the hall from mine. My brother was spending the night at his friends house so it was just me and my parents. My mom was done with my hair so I started to walk back to my room with my brush and hair-bands.

As I was walking I heard a strange noise like people mumbling but I thought it was my parents and I just continued walking. I'm walking past the front door when I see three shadows walk through the door from outside and they are leaning against the wall.

I got scared (not knowing what to do) I simply screamed dropped everything and ran back to my parents room. I told my dad and he went out there. Of course there was no signs or tracks of ghost so my dad made me go to sleep.

Later after that I was trying to sleep and I heard: GET OUT, LEAVE US ALONE, HELP ME, TORTURE, DIE,ETC... (Just to make you less confused I had just moved into the house from new york). I don't think those shadows were MY RELATIVES!

Help me please. From this day I still wonder what those three shadows were and most importantly why they showed up to me?

Please give me any tips or suggestions

Thanks a lot for your help

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostgirlforever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostgirlforever (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
[at] whitelighter_16
I would like to know more about these... Hmong Shamans exactly what are they can you explain or anything because I am new to this ghost thing and do not understand what has gone on in my expieriences so if you could please explain in one of your submissions that would be great
Thanks
❤- Ghostgirlforever
WhiteLighter_16 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
If there's any Hmong shaman's around you're neighbor you can go and ask them for help because they can help you to get rid of ghosts. 😁
ghostgirlforever (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
[at] Rookdygin,
Thank you very much for your help but the only thing I simply don't understand is my house was BRAND NEW when I bought it. BUT my cousin just moved here and discovered that my house was on an old slave burial ground!
Thank you for your help

❤ -Ghostgirlforever
CookieMonster4eva (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
That is scary ghostgirlforever. Dang I wish you told me sooner. Lol. 😨
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Without knowing a full History of the house you lived in at the time it's hard to pinpoint what you may have experienced.

I will say it sounds as if it may have been 'residual' in nature. I base that on what you say you heard...

"Later after that I was trying to sleep and I heard: GET OUT, LEAVE US ALONE, HELP ME, TORTURE, DIE,ETC..."

If it was a simple...'Get Out' or the only statement you heard was...'Leave Us Alone' these statements taken alone may point to an Intelligent Haunting... But everything you heard seems to point towards... Something else that may have happened on the land or in the homes history.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: