You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I'm A Sensitive

Real Ghost Stories

I'm A Sensitive

 

I'm very happy that I have found this website because I can relate my experiences and get advice about the paranormal realm from other people without being named as a freak.

I think the gift/curse of being able to see, feel, hear and even smell those 'unseen' entities runs through our family way back to our ancestors, some of my relatives can either see them some could not but still can feel or hear them. Some can even interact with them like my Aunt Monica, she can talk to these 'little people' (I don't really like some of this 'little people' because they love to pinch me).

In my immediate family only I and my mom can feel, hear, smell and sometimes see these 'unseen' entities, though my younger siblings can feel them as well.

As a young child I often ignored them and they often ignored me as well though I remember that some loved to linger and pop every now and then. As I grew up my mom taught us that never fear the unseen ones but rather fear what harm the living can do to us.

I remember the very first time that I personally saw one of the Unseen, as I often called them. I am around 10 or 11 years old and we recently move in our partially finished home in a once farming area. At that time we used light weight curtains to separate parts of our home i.e.: kitchen, bedroom and living room area. I remember that I just came out of the comfort room when I decided to go to my room. As I parted the blue curtain that separated our bedroom area from our dining area, I saw my then 5 year old little sister reaching something high up my bed (we have double-decked bed and I occupy the top deck). Thinking that she is messing with my things I shouted "Hoy! 'Sister's name' anung ginagawa mo dyan?" ("Hey! 'sister's name' what are you doing there?"). I was shocked when I heard my sister's reply on the living room (she is in the living room watching TV the whole time), I momentarily dropped the curtain and when I parted it again the girl is nowhere to be seen.

I can still remember how she looks like because I have seen her several times after that. She has chin length hair and has a very fair skin. She is maybe around 5 to 7 years old. I often see her wearing a flower printed dress. Although I haven't seen her face in those times that she manifested herself. She loves playing pranks by hiding things especially sharp objects and running around our house in the middle of the night. As far as I know she's one of our home's personal guardian/protector that keeps any malicious Unseen and people out. For our family our home is the safest place in the world. We have another Unseen resident in our home but I won't describe her because she hate it. I think she is related to the Unseen child.

I have many experiences that I want to share so keep reading. Thank you!

Other hauntings by ivory

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ivory, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
That is some crazy stuff. I've came across some spirits who won't show themselves to me. I always wanted to know why. Some spirits are sneaky lol. It's ok, I don't want you getting hurt on my account. Thank you for sharing
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
jesus_soldier: I don't know... Of all of our unseen resident she is the one who rarely manifest. In my 21 years of living in our home I haven't seen or feel her but I know she is still here. Watching and guarding... Hahaha... Sorry I can tell you anything about any other 'Unseen' except her. 😉
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
I enjoyed the story Ivory, but why does the other unseen resident hate it when being told what she looks like? Have you ever asked her why?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: