You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Robert Can See The Dead

Real Ghost Stories

Robert Can See The Dead

 

As children, my older sister, Julia, and I lived in a home in San Jose, California. Our parents moved into that house before we were both born, and after the previous owner, an old man, died in his sleep. Our parents told us stories of how we used to play in our room with an unseen friend we called "Captain." Our parents, assuming it was an imaginary friend, asked us for the description of Captain. So we told them. Captain was an old man, about the age of 75. He had white, wired hair, and plenty of missing teeth. I also remember telling my parents about his crooked spine. The next day our parents bring my sister and I a picture of an old man. It was Captain. I was too young to understand the significance of the picture. I was only 5 years old. I am currently 18 years old, and I still live in the same house today.

When I was ten years old, I finally understood how my parents had a real-life picture of Captain. It was a picture of the old man who lived in the house before us. His name was Hildago Jimenez. By the time I understood this I stopped seeing Captain; as did my sister. However, I continued to see people of which nobody else could see. In school I frequently told stories to teachers and students about the people I could see. My teachers especially believed my stories since one of my stories involved the principal's dead father. I was able to describe the principal's father in every detail, without hesitation. The principal's father died 23 years before that day. I never saw him, not even so much as a picture; I was only 13 years old at that time.

It was only at the age of 15 that I understood this ability was unique. So I stopped telling people about my experiences. The only people I continued to tell about my experiences were my parents and older sister. Everywhere I look I see people who once lived, walking around like you or I. Only these people are individually surrounded by a dark-gray haze. I can tell when a woman has experienced a miscarriage, or have decided to have an abortion. Their lower stomach is shrouded by the dark-gray haze.

Every so often I see figures shrouded in a red haze. Those are not human, they are demons. If a demon figures out that I can see dead people, and interact with them, they violently harass me. It tries to enter my body and I get scared. I have been possessed a few times, but I usually fight them off rather quickly. One time I was possessed by a demon that I couldn't fight off, and it made me fight with my older sister. I did not harm my sister in any way, but I was angry enough for my parents to call the police. They called the police because after the fight I went into my room. 20 minutes later, my parents came into the room, worried because they have never seen me so angry before. They saw me sleeping on my bed. But on the walls and ceiling the word "kill" was written 8 times. My parents could not explain how I wrote on the wall in such a short amount of time because I did not write it. It was physically impossible for me to write on the walls and ceiling where the writings were found because the lowest writing was 8 feet off the ground. The ceiling of my bedroom is 10 feet off the ground. I have no chairs or ladders in my room, and I only stand at 5 feet 3 inches tall.

When my parents called the police I was sent to a psychiatric hospital where I stayed for one week. None of the numerous doctors who interviewed me could find a rational explaination as to how I could write on a ceiling, about 5 feet above my head. That is how I was sent home so quickly; there was nothing wrong with me. I fought off that demon as my parents walked into my room 20 minutes after the fight my sister and I had, and saw me sleeping. I fight off demons after I force myself to fall asleep. The demons that find out I can interact with them, attempt to force themselves into my body to be in the physical world. And they torment my family.

My parents and I believe I can see dead people because during my birth, I nearly died when the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck; forcing me to be surgically removed from my mother's womb 2 months before my scheduled birth date. I need help to deal with these demons. Can anyone help me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Demnos-Kryzen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Demnos-Kryzen (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
[at] rookdygan: sorry if it sounded confusing. I spoke to my mother about it again and she clarified.

They noticed the umbilical cord was around my neck during birth. I was going to be born two months early either way. But because of other complications I was surgically removed. I was not breathing at first.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
Demons-Kryzen (or do you prefer 'Robert'?)

Before I address anything else could you please clarify something for me? You made this statement...

"My parents and I believe I can see dead people because during my birth, I nearly died when the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck; forcing me to be surgically removed from my mother's womb 2 months before my scheduled birth date."

Did your umbilical cord wrap around your neck during 'birth' or was an emergency 'C-section' preformed because the doctors saw the umbilical cord wrapped around you neck during an ultrasound during your Mothers 36 week check up? I ask because my youngest was born with the 'cord' wrapped around his neck... And they simply caught him and unwrapped it as he was being born... Thanks in Advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
Demnos-Kryzen (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
[at] Javelina: So far I have tried therapy, which did not help at all (surprise.) And I've spoken to the priest at my church. He tried blessing my home and my family. It didn't seem to help much either. But that's all I have tried so far because I don't know where else to begin.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
So, I take it that your name is Robert, correct?
Okay Robert, here's my question. What have you tried so far? It is a little ineffectual for anyone here to give advice until they know what hasn't worked for you. You wouldn't want a long stream of uneducated guessing to happen here, so give us an idea of what we are working with first.
Thank you,
Jav

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: