You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Strange Language

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Language

 

I am from Scotland but was residing in Canada while I did some work there with my partner at the time. I was staying in a renowned haunted flat which was part of an old Mansion in Toronto. A couple of books have been written regarding this place and happenings there.

I have an emf meter as I have always been interested and certain areas of the flat were off the scale literally. Incredible emf.

One night while laying in bed, my partner had dropped off and I was still awake mulling things in my mind and quite relaxed.

I began to hear this voice which seemed to come from the air around me. I was not scared as for some reason I was filled with wonderment at hearing this. It was a male voice not coming from anywhere in particular. It was a Latin but not Latin like language, really old. I felt like it was very ancient. I was a bit in awe as in the presence of this occurrence. I guess I must have got up and then went back to bed. My partner next day said he heard nothing as he was asleep. I was getting used to weird stuff happening there so I just noted it as a massive experience of something unknown.

I looked at my partner and he was on his back. I could hear his breathing slightly.

This is only one of the things that happened to me there. All I can say is it was completely astounding it went on for three or more sentences then faded away.

I was completely awake.

Also one morning I awoke to my hand being held. I just really want to know as I felt I was being let into something ancient or something was trying to show me something.

Any ideas as to what I heard or any languages that may sound like it.

Nyanko

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NyankoSensei, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NyankoSensei (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Its a shame but as I no longer live there. I'm back in Scotland I can't get in touch with anyone in Canada about maybe looking into it more. I am currently in Scotland. The hand being held and the language I heard seem to be perhaps different entities. It was a few years ago now and was wondering if anyone else experienced strange language hauntings.
aamo_29 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Can you tell me your street but not the address I just want to help so I can help...
thx11 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
I think that you got a visit form some kind of past spirit re-visiitng its old residence whom dearly misse its home in a lurch and stetching out its hand to be held wirth some consolaiton to be led on back into the twightlight zone. You shpould have consulted some sort of local Canadain spitualist or some sort of American native Indian to ascertain or some mexican Wicca what sort of spirit was re-visiting its own home and roaming about and if its present visitors are at all weclome for not all paranoraml invetiagots are helpful in ghost-busting espcailly with one that does not undnerstand its local language so doubly make-sure it can interperts its tounge! There are bomohs or witch-doctors who are verey multi-lingual out there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: