You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hair Pulling

Real Ghost Stories

Hair Pulling

 

I'd like to start off this entry by explaining that this event happened at my best friend's house a few days ago. About a day or so after I posted my other entry, something happened that freaked not only me out, but it scared my best friend as well!

I was staying the night over at her house, and it was around 10:30 pm. We were joking around and watching TV. We were having a good time and everything, until something out of the ordinary happened. I had told her about my little entities in my house already, and she was kind of startled.

Well, a good thirty minutes after I told her, I was lying down with my back towards her because I was tired. I was still awake when this happened (though my eyes were closed). I had felt someone pulling on my hair a little, so I turned over and looked at my friend. I asked her if she was pulling my hair, but she replied "No, that'd be impossible since I'm on the other side of the room." Slightly scared, I turned back over and attempted to fall asleep once more. I felt more tugging on my hair, but this time it felt as if someone was gently pulling it back into a bun. Right when I felt this happening, my best friend screamed! I turned over and asked her what had happened, and she replied "I just watched your hair move into a bun on its own!"

We were both so scared that we stayed up until 12:00 that night. Does anyone have an idea as to who was messing with my hair? It could have been one of the twins from my previous entry, but I'm not quite so sure.

Other hauntings by Paranormal_Seer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paranormal_Seer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessMegan27 (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
It looks like the spirit just letting you know " Hey I'm here " so don't afriad of it it may seem friendly becuase I have a male spirit around me all the time it touches my hand my cheeks face every night so I'm used to be around it 😁
Paranormal_Seer (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
[at] thx11

I'm not quite so sure it was a girl, but I could be wrong. There is a little girl in my house, but you'll find out about that in the next entry (if she scares the living crap out of me). Thanks for the advice. 😊

[at] Nanciii21

Yeah, that's happened only once to me. I guess I should try saying go away and leave me alone. Thanks for the advice. 😁
Nanciii21 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
This has happened to me also, but not in a playful way. My hair was being held back so tightly I couldn't move my head. I might like to add I was in a sleep paralysis mode. What jolted me out of it was that my alarm went off so it must of jolted us both. I don't try to comprehend who or what it was I just want it to slop. I have learned on this site that it is good to say things like go away and leave me alone. I tried this last time when I felt a odd feeling come over me while I was trying to sleep and it didn't stop immediatly but it eventually went away.
thx11 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
I suggest strongly that you stop trying out who or what it is or even borther trying to comprehend what you been through! You got a very playful and mischevious spirit that targets after young girls like yourselves probably because this mischevioius playful spirit was a girl was who loved palying with girl dolls and dressing it up with make-up and all sorts of bizzare conjured up fanciful hair-dos like any girl would. This is why the Japanese in their shinto festival m have a girls festival dedicated specaiily for girls who might have lost a play mate due to some fateful and unforseen accidents and girls in the presnt mortal world be left alone unharaased to carry on sucessfully wih their lives! So Casper the friendly ghosts do exist and the ghosts in question has picked on you as her favorite play-mate!
So take my advise right and decide if you want a casper friendly girl-ghost play mate or not and get some sort of priest or some one you know to communicate with this helpless poor forlon girl spirit to help her move on and find her own play mate IN THE NETHER WORLD while you agreeing to be her earthy friend!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: