You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Nights

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Nights

 

Me and my mom sleep together in our apartment in 'Kolkata'.

One night due to my office work I went to sleep late at night. I switched my laptop off and kept all the other belongings in their proper place and went to sleep. I was too tired that day and was feeling sleepy after a few moments I went to sleep. I closed my eyes, almost asleep when Suddenly, I felt someone blowing in my ear with great force. I opened my eyes to see who was blowing air in my ear. I found nobody there. This happened repeatedly three times when I was trying to sleep at the fourth time as soon as the someone started to blow air once again in my ear forcefully I started reciting god's name to save me from this evil and stop this. As soon as I completed reciting god's mantra. It just stopped suddenly, which made me much more terrified.

The next morning I asked my mom if she as if someone was blowing in her ear to which she replied she didn't feel anything. As it was winter season our windows were closed and no fan or air cons were on.

One night when my parents went to stay at our other house in 'Berhampur' in 'West Bengal' due to some work. I was alone in my apartment as I didn't get leave from my office. As it was March and very hot, I switched the air con at night before going to bed. Suddenly I felt that the room became too hot, I wake up and found that the air con off. I got up to check whether the current was there but the night lamp was still glowing up there... I felt so frightened but switched on the air con back on and went to sleep. After sometime I felt like someone was sleeping next to me. I could feel their breathing and warmth of the body. I was so scared that I closed my eyes tight and started reciting god's name. I don't remember anything after that... I wake up next morning and found no one was there.

I narrated this to my aunt; she said that sometimes when she was staying in our apartment before we came in this apartment, she also felt the same thing...

I don't know what it was but quite sure that it is too scary.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sreeja, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
arey thish ish bongali bhoot... Bhalo golpo chilo. Shabdhaane theko sreeja
Crestal126 (74 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Well it is a ghost. That is what ghosts do to people. They either want to scare the crap out a you or be friendly.
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Hi Sreeja, read your experience, it's quite creepy. Anyways, do not worry, what you were doing all the time, just continue doing that, praying to God. I also do the same thing when I experience such things. There are few questions which are going round and round in my mind right now. If there is no such problem with it then you can give the answers. Actually I am kind of a curious person in paranormal cases. The flat where you are staying, how old is it? Does it have any kind of past history attached to it? Where in kolkata is this flat? Actually I also live in south kolkata. Anyways, God bless you. Don't worry. 😊
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
You don't have to be scared. It's just hanging around, it didn't do anything to you but play around. Think of it as something cool, and maybe even name it. Just don't be scared, it's not going to hurt you.
GIRLIE ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: