You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: My First Violent Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

My First Violent Encounter

 

Just last night (4/24/12) I heard some voices while I was trying to get to bed. I was on the computer trying to get my sound to work since it suddenly stopped working. I finally gave up trying and went to bed, telling my mom she needed to get me up in the morning. I turned off the light, and curled up under my thin sheet. I was almost asleep when a voice right next to my ear whispered my name. It was a deep, very deep voice. I had gotten it on recording before, but thought nothing of it. I sat up, looked around, and saw nothing. No shadows, no faces or lights.

I felt the air where the voice came from; perfectly fine. I decided I imagined it and tried to go back to sleep. Just as I had fallen asleep, I heard my closet door sliding open. My reflexes shot my body to the open door, and as I reached it, I felt a yank on my hair and I fell to the ground as I watched the door swing silently but quickly closed. I looked around, and the room seemed to be hot instead of cold. I thought this was odd; since paranormal entities take energy and heat from the air, not put it into the air. I saw a movement in my closet, and I jumped back on the bed. I heard a low grumble or growl, and I looked into the closet. There was a figure darker than the darkness inside, and it was calling my name.

I don't know what had me out of my bed, but the next thing I knew I was walking to my closet. I felt a hot hand on my stomach and face, and I pulled away from it. This seemed to make it angry; it shoved me back onto the bed and I felt it climb onto the bed with me. I suddenly couldn't move, and I began feeling my face and neck being touched roughly. My head was light and airy as if my energy was being sucked straight out of its source. I don't remember if I blacked out or if it made me black out, but I woke up this morning exhausted and sore almost everywhere. There's a huge bruise on my upper thigh, right below my butt, and my legs are red and sore. I don't know what happened, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't have wanted to be awake for it.

Other hauntings by Adina_Smothermon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adina_Smothermon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I know this was really scary, but is there anything else you can rememeber? A smell, black figure, anything? I know everyone keeps saying demonic and it may be however, I just want to be sure because it could have been a lucid dream or it could have been a brutal attack on you for whatever reason. Again, I am sorry this happened to you, I hope only for the best for you in the future, if you ever need to talk feel free to do so 😊

Blessed be ❤
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
Adina,
Not to sound like I do not believe you but this sounds like one horrific nightmare the type that makes you not want to return back to sleep. If indeed this incident did occur whatever this is, it is truely a malevolent enitity. It seems your room and the entire house may need a spiritual cleansing. Not sure of your religion but you should really consider having the entire house blessed. Maintain a positive attitude and energy throughout the house and your room. However, one other thing to consider is the possibility that it truely was a bad dream bought on by sleep/night terrors this could explain the bruises. Just a thought. Take care.
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
Dark entities find a way in when there's a lot of anger. Is there someone you need to make peace with? My advice is to let go of any negative feelings you may have, and strive not to let this experience take over. It is difficult to not focus on what happened, but you can not give this creature any more power over you than it already has. I'd probably sleep with my Bible after actually reading from it, and put a radio set to a gospel station in my closet. If you sense this creature, break out into religious song, Halelujah. This being attacked you, now its your turn. Its weapons are dark, but you have the power of light. Turn your light on, do good all good, make it sickeningly sunny in your life, its a natural repellant, and may draw brighter higher beings to your aid. Laugh a lot, and good luck to you.
GreenGhost (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
These things are strait up demons from Hell... Litereally... A great way to get them to leave you alone or to leave the house completely is to say... (if your a religious person)... "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave!" Say it in a firm, comanding, serious voice... If the entity does not leave say this continuously and make sure you let this thing know that you do NOT want it there if this doesn't work... Pray, recite Bible verses, and sing hymns. Anything that mentions the name of God or Jesus Christ in a possitive powerful way. (Cursing does not count! Sorry guys!:P)
Daniel662 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
I'm not meaning to sound perverted but did this demon touch you in your lower region, what your described with all the sores and redness next to the butt and legs seems like this ghost/demon might have touched you? Once again I'm not trying to sound creepy at all just trying to find a legit explination.
JBarum (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
It does sound demonic but could be sleepwalking/etc. ESpecially if it only happened the once. But the fact that you caught the voice on recording before is disturbing. I don't know if you're religious but maybe sleep with a cross or look into what you need to do to cleanse the area.
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
I am assuming that since your last sentence was "I don't know what happened, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't have wanted to be awake for it" that your were in fact asleep for the attack that you encountered? I am going to suggest that you just had a very bad dream or an episode of sleep paralysis and it is possible that the bruises could be psychosomatic. 😊
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
You should say psalm 91 and 71 three times out of the king james bible before you go to bed. Also leave bowls of white vinegar mixed with sea salt in your room to evaporate. If you need more help than that pm me.
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
You know how sometimes dreams can seem choppy, confusing and not make any sense?

I'm pretty sure this was all just a bad dream.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
I'm sorry Adina, were you sleeping or were you awake? Was your cupboard shut, or was it open? I find this very difficult to understand; your whole story in fact!
Maybe I am just having a 'blonde' day? 😕
Then you claim that your face & neck were being handled, but there was a bruise on your thigh, just below your butt? 🤔
I am sorry, but you have got me completely confused!
GAC_Fan_2012 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
To me, this sounds demonic. Demonic entities are known for this kind of thing. I myself have never come across one, but from what I know, you should have the house blessed and if it continues, possibly an exorcism on the home. Keep us updated and stay safe

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: