You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The New House With Many Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

The New House With Many Experiences

 

My family and I moved into our new house in 2003. My family all have different experiences which I will share with you.

My dad's experience was when we lived there for about a year. He was cleaning the garage, and in the garage there is a side door. While he was cleaning, he saw two women walking past the doorway. When he saw them he thought it was my mom and our neighbor, so he went to talk to them. When he got out the door, no one was there. He walked all the way around the house and there was no one. His other experience was he was watching TV with my oldest sister and the garage door handle was shaking uncontrollably (the garage is attached to the house) and my dad went out there to see if anyone was there. There was no one and also it wasn't at all windy that day.

My mom's experience was she was in our barn cleaning the horses stalls and she felt like someone was watching her so she looked up and she saw a black shadow walk past the door. She went to see if anyone was there and there was no one. An hour later she got a call saying her uncle died and she believes it was her uncle saying goodbye to her.

My oldest sister had many experiences. She would see people walk past her door at night. One night she shut off the light downstairs and went to bed, and when she came out of the bathroom the light was on and no one was up at all. Also, one night she heard me having a full conversation with someone and when she came in my room I was dead asleep. Also she was in the hallway talking to my sisters now ex boyfriend and his cross fell off. Not the chain, just the cross and when they looked at it, it wasn't even broken. They could not explain it at all. She also had an experience in our barn. She and my sister were cleaning the stalls and they heard a stall door open and shut. Stall doors are not light whatsoever so it's not like it was the wind.

My second oldest sister has sitting at the computer and in the corner of her eye she saw a white ball run across the living room floor. She went to see what it was and there was nothing.

My youngest sister was sitting watching the show Ghost Adventures and it exited out of the show (it was a recording), went to the channel it was normally on and switched to a Catholic mass. The remote was on her lap, nothing was touching it and nothing could have changed it.

My fiance was coming up the stairs to go to bed (he was sleeping over). No one was awake, just him. He heard people talking downstairs and there was no one down there so he couldn't explain it. Another time he was getting sick outside (he had gastric bypass about a year before). While outside, he looked at the garage side door and there was a man with a long beard sitting there. He thought it was a friend of my dad's so he thought nothing of it. He looked a way for a second and then the guy wasn't there and nowhere to be found.

Now to mine. One day I was home alone and sweeping for my mom and I heard two girls giggling and I went to see what it was and there was no one there.

One night I woke up to use the bathroom and I heard a TV on or two people talking really loud so I went to see if any of my sisters' or my mom's TV was on and they weren't. I was listening to it and it sounded like it was downstairs and there was no one downstairs and the TV wasn't on.

An experience I had at my fiance's house was I felt a cat clawing on the blanket and I looked and there were no cats in sight. Another thing was, I heard a cat bell right next to me and his cat has no cat bell and it wasn't from outside. We had no explanation.

An experience that my entire family has witnessed was there is a room upstairs that is like two rooms connected and when you would go upstairs and look in the room you could see a man standing in the doorway to the second room.

Other hauntings by hillary81112

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hillary81112, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
Hey niksi - before you criticize someone else's English, perhaps you should make sure your comment is perfect.

And, just so you know, we're not here to criticize the language, grammar or spelling in their story. We are here to offer help and advice, if asked for, related to whatever they are experiencing. If you don't have any to offer, related to their situation, you don't need to comment.

This comment from niksi is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

hillary81112 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
i don't know if it could have been a portal but I don't not live there anymore so that's a good thing:)
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Is it possible your home may have a portal/doorway to another realm? It seems that there's a lot of activity involving different spirits/entity's. Although nothing seems particularly menacing apart from the cross coming off the chain (that would send alarm bells to me anyway!) you could get help from a phychic to find any such doorways and close it to stop anything thing malevolent coming through (just a thought)...:)
Dandruff_in_hair (1 stories) (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
I have no ideas of what these kind of ghosts could be. Tuffy, I'm trying to give you some help, but I don't exactly know. Since they are all diffrent people it makes it evan more harder for me but heres what I think:
Option 1. It could be people who lived in the house but died and are there to haunt it
Option 2. Have any of your family members died? If so it could be them
Or option 3. I have ran out of ideas so no option 3

Dandruff

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: