You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Maiden Steve

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Maiden Steve

 

About a year ago, I slept in the bedroom in front of the kitchen and I slept well in there with my sister. To understand what I'm telling you, you need to understand the layout of my house. The kitchen is in front of my old bedroom and it doesn't have a door, so if I sleep with the door open, I can see the kitchen.

It was late at night and I was half asleep when I realized the door was open. I have an absolute fear of opening the door at night to sleep unless my lights are on and someone is awake. I got up from bed and went to close the door, when I got there, for some odd reason I looked into the kitchen. My kitchen has a window that let's in some moonlight when there's a full moon. The shades were partially open and gave a strange glow to the place.

In the doorway of the kitchen (it has no door, though) was a white figure. I don't know how to explain it but I know it was a girl, and she was just looking at me. She wore a long dress with long sleeves that touched the floor but was torn and raggedy at the bottom hem, but even though her dress touched the floor, I knew her feet weren't. The dress flowed as if there was wind but it was winter so there were no windows open. In fact it was snowing. She had long hair up to her waist and even though I could only see her in shades of white and light grey, I know her hair was black or a dark brown. She smiled at me and said, or rather mouthed, "Good night."

I was wearing my glasses for a while because I had to set my bed again, so it couldn't be that I couldn't see correctly and by then I was fully awake. But the longer I stared at her, the more she faded away. I felt a feeling of peace and happiness and closed the door to my room and went to bed. Even though I hadn't seen her ever again and feel that we had become friends.

For some reason I named her Steve. Does that make sense to you? I think I named her after the monster/ Thing in the fan video of Hetalia called HetaOni. I don't know why but I feel as I had known her for a while now. As far as I know, no one has died here because my friend's grandfather lived in this apartment before my family.

Can anyone give me an idea as to why I know so much about Steve? That was the first and only time I ever met her but I feel like I've known her since I moved in.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tabby-Cat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
I agree with Mannerizms. It does sound like a guardian angle. That so cool that you got to met yours... I wonder what mine looks like... Anyway do tell any more stories you may have at any point.
GIRLIE ❤
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Sounds like your guide or guardian angel, nothing to fear, she just wanted you to know that she is there. As for naming her Steve I think it is more of a comfort for you they usually give you a name and if you feel that this is the right name than it is. You are lucky to have seen such a thing!

Blessed Be ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: