You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Child In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Child In My Room

 

This is my story of the boy or child that appeared in my room. Well actually its more of seeing something in the corner of your eye and have this uneasy feeling of actually turning my head to look at who or what is standing beside me or by my bedside. Well, that's just what happened to me and boy was I terrified. I am a believer of the paranormal even though I do not actually have proof or seeing it with my eyes but... I am truly a believer.

So my experience started after being released from jail (serving only weekends), I arrived home and I just wanted to go to my own comfy bed and just crash for the night. My home is a two level home and my room is on the second floor North-East side. Not a fancy room just have my bed, a fan, and a bedside table were my alarm clock is.

It happened around four am but I went to bed since ten pm. I kept tossing and turning trying to find that comfy position but never did find it not until about around two am. My mind was pacing kept thinking of random things from plans for the next day to what I ate yesterday in jail.

I was laying on my belly right-side and as I turned my head to midnight... I FROZE, right on the corner of my eye I saw a silhouette of a child right my bedside. I opened my eye as wide as I can not totally turning my head and sure enough it was a small height person right my bedside. Just writing this is giving my goosebumps chicken pimples.

We are all adults in the household; my father, and my two younger brothers in their twenties, no child lives with us. I was frozen stiff and felt vulnerable, thinking what if I turned my head real quick and stare at its face or do I cower in fear not doing a thing.

My fear increased as I saw this figure reaching its arm out towards my direction all I could do was pray as hard as I could while squeezing my pillow so tightly. I must have fallen asleep after that because next I knew its daylight but my still had that uneasy feeling. I don't know maybe it was real or maybe not but I never felt that kind of terror in my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sofanghost120, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bereal25 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
That is so weird. What's the history of your house and the surrounding property? I think it warrants some investigation. Keep us updated
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Have you seen the boy after that? Maybe he is just a lost soul.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: