You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Seems Like It Is Mad

Real Ghost Stories

It Seems Like It Is Mad

 

I need some major help right now. There is a ghost in my girlfriend's house and it has become very violent lately. Her family and I have all seen, heard, and been attacked by this angry spirit. A few nights ago it tried to possess her and she got out of the room. The ghost has a habit of coming out of her closet and causing disruptions. Here are some examples:

First, she would lie out a few toys or something and sit there. My girlfriend would ask the spirit to come play and it would. She kept doing this for a while and it got too far out of hand. When she woke up, her toys were moving a lot and she never invited it to play.

The next occasion is when her grandma and her have seen the ghost. They could never debunk this and neither could I. One day her grandma was in the kitchen and looked out her window. Her shed had a bright white man just standing at the doorway. Then he just disappeared after waving. They said it was very dark out and not raining, and nothing was reflecting to make that visual.

Another occurrence happened today... April 27, 2012... My girlfriend and me were on a little gaming site and she got tired and wanted sleep. So I let her go to sleep, and she texted me "goodnight, see you in the morning." And she went to bed. About 10 or 20 minutes later she texted me saying... "It attacked me again... And this time it was full blown trying to take over me..." It scared me and I only knew a few things to do but not much.

We cannot debunk this or get it to leave her family and her alone. I am a gypsy but I am only 14... So I don't have major connections with the spiritual world. I have some and I know how to protect from possession... A small spirit barrier to protect a house for a while... And the sage burning. If you guys have ANY information that could help leave it in the comments, I really need your help.

Thanks.

-EpicSpiritz...one victim of this...

Other hauntings by EpicSpiritz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EpicSpiritz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
All people who have read this...

I will try to convince my girlfriend to sent me the the pictures or upload them to this site.

She took the pictures at night with no flash, reflective, or bug in her house. Her closet is closed (or she closed it) so we won't know what is inside.

Thanks,
EpicSpiritz
EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
When I was attacked it seemed like it was trying to scare me off or possess me...I'm not sure. I repelled it by imagining a ball of light that could protect me from spiritual attack. I learned that when I was seven so it isn't anything new. My girlfriend and her grandma are the only ones who have been attacked in her family and they have told me about it. They say it mainly attacks her and she has no clue why. The attacks stopped for a while the last time I went over there so I think it just targets her. I will have to look up history on the house to see if anything died there.
RainLilly (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
The faces could very likely be the result of matrixing. The human mind tries to find order and patterns in random images, this is matrixing. It's the reason people see the Virgin Mary on a tortilla. Matrixing can be... Frustrating to say the least. On the one hand, you see the image, it's right there, but you have to keep asking yourself "is it really there, or am I just picking out patterns where there aren't any?" Always try to replicate any suspect photos, in as similar circumstances as possible. If the same images pop up again, it's a safe bet it's matrixing, as entities don't usually stand around waiting to be photographed. If you've replicated the situation as exactly as possible, but don't get the same image, it's likely the first photo was paranormal. That probably won't help with orb photos, but it's something to keep in mind if you catch other anomolous images. If it's possible, try to upload the orb pics.
Ok, so you have not personally witnessed any attacks on others, but have been attacked yourself. How did it attempt to attack you, how did you repel it? The others who have been attacked, did they personally tell you about it, or was it related to you by your gf? I know I keep asking a ton of questions, but the questions may help identify the source of the issue.
One other thing, and I'll leave you in peace for a bit lol. For those of us who believe in paranormal activity, skepticism doesn't come easy. However, for us more than anyone else, it's necessary. Especially when situations arise that affect people we care for. Our fear for them can occasionally make us experience "activity" that we wouldn't otherwise. Skepticism will guard you from power of suggestion.
EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
She has lived there he whole life and her grandma has the habit of attracting ghosts. I have been attacked once but repelled it, other than that nobody has been attacked around me. The attacks are concentrated on possession or a major scare. It scared her out of her room for a week once. She hasn't let me see inside her closet so I can;t find any old jewelry. I think it could be a poltergeist because of the amount of negative energy in her house. I debunked some of the orbs as dust but when we zoomed in on some of the pictures, the orbs had faces. I don't know how to explain that. If there are any other questions I will try to answer them the best I can. 😊
traceyred (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Iam a English romani gypsy I'm a 46 year old woman so I'm a bit older than you 😊 first of all you should know we never invite these thing in even to play there dangeress. But over here a lot of the romani are born again christans (im not but some of my family are) so I know that thay can help with possession & demons so you could try them well "chostie boc" to yer. And I'm new on here so hello to every one else 😊
RainLilly (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
I have some questions, just trying to get a better idea of your situation.
Firstly, was this entity already active in the home when your girlfriend began interacting with it? Or did the activity only begin after she started setting out toys and asking for interaction? You mention attacks, what are the nature of these attacks? Has anyone been attacked in your presence? Have you personally witnessed an attack on a member of her family? That information might help to identify what's going on. This entity stays in the closet, does your girlfriend have anything in there it could be attached to? An antique, old jewelry, something that belonged to a deceased relative?
The thing is, there is a lot of potentially relevant information missing. It's possible there's a ghost, it's possible your girlfriend has a poltergeist (not a real "ghost," a poltergeist is composed of raw emotional energy given off by a human, usually a teen) it's possible that it's a little activity being interpreted as a lot of activity due to fear. There are a lot of possibilities, but we need more information to try to narrow it down for you.
Also, not trying to be difficult here, but orbs are pretty inconclusive. Dust, water particles, insects, anything floating around in the air will show up in a photo as an orb. It's tough to determine a true orb from a false one. I would recommend not taking an orb photo too seriously, as they can be misleading. Been there, done that, as they say lol. I've had many "orbs" turn out to embarass me in the end.
EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
She also has pictures that we may update sometime... They are orbs yes, and we debunked two photos. The rest are unexplainable and the source of the ghost seems to be coming from her closet. There are very little to no reflective items in her room. She also took these pictures at night on her phone so there is no strap to make a false orb. I will try all these techniques including the one I am using. The one I am using requires me to imagine a little protective light above her house, since mine isn't that haunted.

Thanks 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
EpicSpiritz,

Well met. Without the 'full details' of the attack on 27Apr and a full listing of events that led up to these 'attacks' it's very hard to determine just what (if anything) may be happening... Having said that there are ways to Cleans and Protect a Home/Yourself and Family/Friends but without knowing fully what is being dealt with (with anything) it's very, very hard to preform a Banishment.

So please fill us in with all the event/experiences and while we work together as a community to help you this Cleansing/Shielding Method should provide some relief to you folks...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Again, please update us and fill us in with more details... We will do our best to help you determine what is happening (if anything) to and yours in this matter.

Respectfully,

Rook
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Look I can help. You need to get her to say psalm 91 and 71 3 times out loud from the king james bible. It will weaken it. Leave out bowls of white vinegar and sea salt to evaporate, it will make it more difficult for them to manifest while it is evaporating in to the air. Other than that I want you to pm me more info. I can help and am well connected to people that can deal with these problems.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Is there any more info you can give? What is it doing to her besides the possession? If she invited "it" to play it does not matter if he comes or goes, they only need that one initial invitation. Be careful, I am going to recommend that you look up Rookygin, he has help so many countless others including myself. Now I know you stated that you are a gyspy, is there an elder you can go to for help? I hope this gets better for you!

Blessed be ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
EpicSpritz,
At one time there use to be two gentlemen on this site, I believe thier names here were, "Jim D and Old George", but I've been gone from this site for quite awhile and don't know if, they are still active here on YGS.
You may want to try typing thier names in the search box on the upper right conner of this page and see what it gets you.
I believe they are of the christian persuation, so if this is not to your liking, then maybe others will suggest other remedies.
I believe that you have a bad problem. I pray that the right direction will find it's way to you and your girlfriends' family. This is a serious matter and hope it can be corrected quickly. I will say that I, myself am a devout Catholic, and of the belief that, God and his love counquer all things. But then again that is "my journey". Good luck and sending love your way. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: