You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Tours & Haunted Hotels :: My Brisbane Ghost Tour

Real Ghost Stories

My Brisbane Ghost Tour

 

My friends and I decided to go check out Brisbane's oldest cemetery, as I had been on a tour just few months before, after seeing what I'd court on camera they were interested. The only problem was this time I had my baby with me and it got rather strange. As we entered through the front gates in the pitch darkness my friends decided to wander down amount the graves, as I was about to follow I heard a females voice yell straight in my ear as the temp dropped, I hear stay away stay away, so I kind of just backed away and started heading over to the other side just at the front row of graves. I could feel a weird presents so I asked one of my friends to stand at the grave and I took 2 photos and there standing right next to him a nun. It was a good find but I must say I won't be going in there again without a tour guide and a torch. Next we headed to bogga road gaol for a look around while they were looking around at the front gates I waited in the car only to see dark shadows wandering around very strangely, this was happening on the wing of the old goal which has been torn down. Some photos we took from the goal at the top window in a watch house I'm assuming. You can visible see two strange almost blue in colour orbs. After a bit of research on the historical area there had been a murder at the exact spot, and where I had earlier seen the shadows was actually the underground cells below. Next we headed off to check out the old Bella's theatre but no such luck it was completely locked up got a few orbs through the gates but nothing else.

The next day went to the newstead homestead beautiful historical house. I took photos in every corner of that house but nothing showed up there however was that strange feeling of being watched, and in the bath room through the back entire from the veranda did get big cold spots. Then it was down to the basement it was so cold and damp down there and I felt over whelmed but still did not manage to catch any ghosts on camera.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kelz86, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-21)
Picture please? Link it in the comments would be the easiest way
Nikki_77 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Hi Kelz, I live in Brisbane and have been to the above mentioned graveyard and historic Newstead house. The feeling of being watched at newstead is palpable! I also felt nauseous and odd in the underneath part! Great place though...can't wait until they reopen tours of Boggo road gaol also
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Listen Kelz,
It would be a real boost if you could get the photos added to the story here. All you need to do is reply to the confirmation letter you received when this story was accepted. Add the photos as attachments to your reply. That's it.
But I do question the wisdom of taking a baby on a ghost hunt dear, that's not a good thing to be doing, in my opinion.
Thank you.

Jav

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: