You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angels Beside Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Angels Beside Me?

 

It has been months since I submitted my last story. So I would like to take this opportunity to share few experiences that I had and reply to those who commented on my posts, before I leave the country.

My daughter used to sleep in my mom's room, so I sleep alone in my room (I am separated for 4 years now and living with my parents). One night, I was still half awake, I got this feeling that I was not alone in my room. I was sleeping sideways (on my right), when I felt that someone was sitting at the other side of my bed. I turned and looked at it, but of course, no one was there (I always lock my door at night).

The other morning, guess around 6 am, I had this stomachache. I tried to ignore the pain because I was still feeling sleepy. I hugged my pillow and again trying to get back to sleep sideways, when I felt that someone was beside me. I felt like "it" was touching my hair then it touched my belly. I felt comfort and secured, somehow. Then when I woke up again, guess around 9 am. My stomachache is gone.

I have a psychic friend. I told him about what I've experienced here in my house. I have heard a voice of a boy calling me "mama" thrice, in different days. It mostly happened here upstairs, at the hallway and in my room. It's not physically heard by my ear, it felt like I heard it in my mind! I only have one kid, a girl, and she calls me mommy. He asked me if I did abortion, definitely not! Then I told him that some of my photos (in different places), there are orbs. Sometimes on my head, on my legs, breast, or just near me. He told me that they are unwanted babies, always there beside me, protecting me, serves as my angels. He asked me if I feel pressure at my back, especially on my right shoulder, indeed. I was shocked when he said this, "Whenever you feel the pressure at the back of your right shoulder means they are clinging or playing." Now as I am writing this, I can feel it. It's like a cold pressure. He also said that I have an angel. His name is Gabriel.

Is it really possible to have angels beside me? I asked my psychic friend if Gabriel is a soul or really an angel, and he said that he is an angel.

I was thinking of posting even one photo of mine and my daughter that has a very solid round white orb on her forehead taken at my aunt's house (at the attic) but I think better not because I read this "no common camera orbs or any obvious cases..."

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by mhalditah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhalditah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghost_jutz (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-28)
well,this didn't happen to me but it happened to my twin when we were young (like 2-3 years old). Our house before had 2 storeys. One day my mom set us on the sala (living room) on the 2nd floor and it was like three to four feet away from the stairs. She set us down to get us milk from the kitchen on the 1st floor. When she was about to go back she said she saw my brother already on the 1st floor sitting with a blinding light at his back and said that she somewhat so wings on the light. When she told us this story when we were a little grown I started to believe that we are all protected by angels... Just sharing my brothers experience.ty:)
chadlee2003 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-12)
sounds like a good story thanks for sharing with us, maybe everyone has guardian angels or maybe your just lucky
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I have never heard of orbs being unwanted babies, interesting. I also believe that angels are everywhere. I think they protect us and do more for us than we even realize. Thank you for sharing.
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Fergie and Cliney - Thanks for commenting! Well, my fiance and I are looking forward for a baby boy in the future 😊
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Hello...
I5 years ago after an evening out my partner he woke me with a bad headache. After we drifted off to sleep I dreamt that a woman appeared in my room and I knew she was from spirit. She performed healing on my partner and he woke the next morning fine... Fast forward 15 years and my daughter dreamt that a large man pointed to a lady who was sitting brushing her hair by a window... The man said to my daughter 'she's looking after you' my daughter described to me the exact woman (I had never told her about my experience) and I was expecting my daughter when I had the dream 15 years earlier. ❤
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Hi mhalditah, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Yes, it is possible to have dreams or visions about future children. My youngest daughter did. I still hope to post that account at some future date. 😊
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
I would also like to add that I have had dreams of carrying a baby boy. In my dreams, the baby boy has white skinned, brown hair and eyes, wearing blue so I knew it was boy. There was also a dream of the baby boy was running,he's like around 3 or 4, same features. I told my fiance (Dutch) about my dreams and he said that maybe it will be our future baby. Would it be possible to dream of your future baby? Does my dreams and my angels connected?
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
shellzy - hello! I researched about Archangel Gabriel and I also learned a prayer for angels. I actually thought that my guardian is my grandmom who passed away 3years now, but my psychic friend described my angel has very big wings, eyes like dove, and doesn't have lips. Whenever I pray, I am also talking to them and thanking them for protecting me:-)
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
steffi - hello, thanks for commenting. I got curious on your statement "your guardian may be the one who bears the child spirits",what do you mean? I tried to talk to them one night in my room, I made sure that everybody was sleeping and quiet. I prayed,meditate,and cleared my mind, but got no response. I wish to talk to them,really. I will do your suggestion, I will put some paper and pencil in my room. Since I think its boys, guess it wouldn't like dolls lol;-)
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Hi mhalditha

Yes, it is my belief that we do indeed have angels at our side. Different people refer to them as different things but in essence but I truly believe we all have a guardian or spirit guide to watch over and protect us.

Archangel Gabriel is typically known as 'God's Messenger' and definately one of the most well known angels. Thankyou for sharing 😊
steffi_sees_them (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
You seem to have an angel abound you. He could be a connection to your past, an ancestor, or just randomly your guardian. Your guardian may be the one who bears the child spirits. I wouldn't try to get rid of them because they can help comfort you. Why not try to connect with the children? When your daughter is at school, arrange a few of her toys and books on the floor. You may have a few curios spirits. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: