You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Scary Pictures

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Pictures

 

First off I want to say sorry my friend's sister deleted the pictures for some reason. O.k. So here it goes it was about a year ago I was staying the night at my friends, and we both are believers of paranormal so he would always tell me stories that his sisters and sister's boyfriend would see stuff like shadows zooming past the room or a little girl (who the boyfriend thought was my friend's sister) looking into the his babies crib, I always thought he was joking to freak me out since I spend the night at his house a lot.

Anyway we were watching TV when we got bored and started going around taking random pictures, and when we looked at them we noticed there were spots on quite a bit of photos. We thought the lens might be dirty but the spots weren't in the same spot on the photos, so me, constantly researching ghost stories, thought they might be orbs. We took pictures of the places he claimed they saw shadows and "ghosts" and there were no orbs except for one right over the crib where the boyfriend saw the little girl.

We were getting creeped out so we stopped but he took a couple pictures out into the hall while we were watching TV. All of a sudden he said my name and said look at this. I took the camera, looked at the picture which was zoomed in, and looked like an adult man with his arm on the doorway looking at us. We could only see him on the picture though. So we ran out into the garage where his parents were.

Then a couple days later after school (I wasn't there so I can't vouch for this) him and another one of our friends went to his house, got a voice recorder and did an evp (electronic voice phenomenon) and asked questions. What was your name (They can't remember) how old were you when you moved on young girl (don't remember exact age).

But then the next day I went over there the recordings scared his little sister so she deleted them before I got a chance to listen to it but then when we redid it there wasn't anything.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rocker0897, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
I live in oregon think back in 2009 my dads godaughter told me or I my dad told me that she took a photo or something and some evil face came in the picture I did not see it but even they think it might be a reflection or something.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
Rocker - I really wasn't trying to be mean or cause an argument. I was just trying to pass along advice because I learned the same thing the hard way.

My daughter deleted a picture off my camera, after I had asked her not to delete any pictures. Even if they were blurry, do not delete them. But she did anyway. The one picture I didn't want deleted, she deleted.

When you tell people who believe you, "Hey, I had this picture that looked like someone was standing there," it's easier to get them to believe you're not lying or making something up. Those are the people who know you. But when people don't know you, it's a lot harder to get them to believe you.

I'm not trying to take anything away from your experience, okay? Just trying to help. It's up to you what you want to do with it.
Rocker0897 (1 stories) (12 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
Well it's not like we were expecting her to delete them. She was in 5th grade so we didn't think anything of it if she were younger we could of put the camera up higher I guess.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Rocker - there are different reactions people get when giving advice. One is gratitude, which means the person receiving the advice might be willing to listen and learn from someone else's mistakes.

Even when telling something that happened to someone else, you can still pass along advice to that person. Can't you? Something along the lines of, "Hey, dude... Maybe you shouldn't leave your camera where your little sister can get ahold of it. Now we don't have any pictures to prove what we saw." You know, that kind of thing.

But then we have other people who are angry and defensive, which leads me to believe that the person has no interest in listening to anything I have to say. These are the same people who like to "misunderstand" what I'm saying. 😉
Rocker0897 (1 stories) (12 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
By the way Miracles Javelina is correct it was my friends parents camera so I had absolutely no control what happened after I went home unless you wanted me to steal her camera. 😠
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Rocker0897,
When you said you got creeped out after taking pictures, so you stopped? That's pretty much how I feel about it too. I know others get excited over physical evidence, and lord knows we can always use that sort of proof for the non believers, but I also noticed that you were at his house. So it was probably his camera and recorder, right? In that case, you had no power over the situation anyway. Don't let what anyone says get you down about that. We don't see a whole lot of physical proof with most of the experiences that are shared here. Percentage wise anyway. This site is for sharing our personal experiences, there is no caveat about physical proof. I have four that I've written about here, and not a one has any type of "proof" attached. And honestly? I am a little leery myself about capturing EVP's. I am afraid I will find something and freak out.
Thank you for sharing, and welcome to YGS.

Jav 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Darn - should have proofed that a little bit better, huh? Proven, not proved. Crap and darn, but oh well.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Rocker - my advice was just that: advice. If there is evidence, make sure it's not destroyed. Nothing can be proved by saying, "Well, we had these pictures and an EVP, but someone deleted them." There really is no point is mentioning the pictures or EVPs, is there?

Thanks, y'all 😉
MizMiMi02 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
I'm not sure what exactly was "uncalled for" about Miracles comment. I took it to mean that if you are concerned about people believing you, then maybe next time you might want to hold on to that camera for dear life.
Not everything is meant to be an insult or a shot at someone. It's hard to tell how someone means something they type, so try not to over-react and read to much in to a comment. It is what it is.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
I don't think Miracles comment was uncalled for at all... I mean, I used to have a picture of Bigfoot and his whole family that I took while hiking in the Colorado Rockies... But it got deleted...Now, are you gullible enough to believe that?...

I understand how it wasn't the O/P's fault, so to speak, so I believe what Miracles was saying is to be more careful...

Just for the record, I've never been hiking in the Colorado Rockies 😆
Scbsd (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
I would exercise a little more effort in retaining the EVPs and video, Rocker0897.

If you could produce this evidence, everyone looking at your story would have to acknowledge the truth of your account. Yes?
themiss (16 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Good story, Miracles51031's comment was a little uncalled for. If the pictures/video were deleted oh well things happen and sometimes more than once. Regardless I thought it was a good story to read and thanks for sharing it. I would maybe do some research on the house to see if anything happened there.
Rocker0897 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
First of all Miracles51031 the sister did delete the very real pictures and I already said I wasn't there for the evp so I couldn't be sure it was real in the first place all I can say though is that I trust my friends not to lie to my about them. Thanks again to the rest of you for the advice.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Rocker0897 - just some advice...I'd keep everything I thought might contain "evidence" in a safe place. One time can be blamed on the sister, but the second time? That's just carelessness. Hard to prove something if you have no evidence to back it up.

Saying you had pictures and an EVP, but they were all deleted 🤔...I'd make darn sure it never happened again.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
It might be a good idea to research the house/land/area. I say this because he may be searching for the little girl... Or maybe he's keeping her here... This could even be residual. I'm not sure possibly take more pictures make more recordings and do the advised research... Let us know if anything comes up!:)
Bunky_Chewy (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Welcome (: It's Just An Idea. Maybe He Lost His Daughter In Some Kind Of Accident, && Your Friends Sister Has A Connection To Him Some How So He Is Looking Out For Her To Keep Her Safe, Because He Is Upset About The Loss Of His Daughter. But Your Just Gonna Have To Ask Him, Don't Be Scared. If He Is Something Bad He WILL Feed Off Your Fear.

Good Luck (: I Hope I Helped You.
Rocker0897 (1 stories) (12 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Oh wow I never thought that possibly he's looking for his little girl I was to scared to think straight. Thanks
Bunky_Chewy (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Great Story. (: Also, Have You Tried To Take More Pictures? Maybe You Should Ask This Man What He Wants. Maybe He Is Watching Out For Your Friends Sister, Or He Is Lost && Searching For His Little Girl.

Keep Us Updated Please

❤ Chewy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: