You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Evil or Prankster?

Real Ghost Stories

Evil or Prankster?

 

Recently I flew to he north part of my state to visit my best friend, Evona. Her mom is in a wheelchair so they have a long ramp to the door of their home. There is a medium size porch attached to the ramp too. Her dad is a truck driver so he isn't home on weeknights. Her Uncle Jay was staying with Evona, Jenna (her mom) and Hannah (Evona's little sister) because he was also in town.

Everyone was getting ready for bed and I locked the front and back doors and we went to Evona's room. Her room is in the very back of the house by the way. Jay was sleeping on the couch in the living room and at the other end of the house was Hannah and Jenna's rooms. We talked for about an hour and fell asleep after going into her room.

About three in the morning I woke up suddenly to something staring at me through Evona's window. It had to be really tall to see into the top of that window the way it was so I was petrified. "Eve!" I whispered. She woke up and saw it too. We jumped up and ran out of her room and saw Jay standing in the front doorway with a gun. "Girls," Jenna said. "Someone's on the front porch and beating on the door and windows..." I nearly fainted right there. Everything calmed down a little but Evona and I decided we were sleeping on her mom's floor.

When we went into Evona's room, something was hitting the window. It was like someone was knocking. "Girls get in here!" Jay yelled suddenly. When we got to the living room we saw a dark figure standing in front of the window staring in at us. It was the same thing we had seen in Evona's room. Jay thinks that it was a spirit playing a prank on us but it seemed evil. Evona and I both got that same feeling.

Does anyone have any ideas about what this was? Evona called a few days ago and said it happened again.

Other hauntings by Nikki

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Alliecat123 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-21)
Don't get scared but it might be a dark entity trying to get attention not trying to hurt you but maybe
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
This is pretty creepy. I had the same feeling as you and Evona had. Good luck to you if you go back the same thing happens.
chris_privett (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
what you need to do is keep in contact with her and see if it starts getting worse that's how you tell if its evil if it does the same thing over and over it residual or a bogart (prankster spirit)
MelethLalaith (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
I can't say what it was, I dn't pretend to have that kind of knowledge, though I'm inclined to agree that it was more likely a lower-level entity playing around, like shane said.

I can also say that what attracted it at such a late/odd time could be that one of the people there is particularly sensitive, or several of you, and that was an attractant for it. That happens sometimes. Also, with everyone seeing it, it could be the combination of several people's sensitivity flowing over to others, or even just one person be incredibly sensitive. It's rare, but it does happen.

Best of luck,
Lalaith
young_ghosts (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
theme prankster entitys! 😁
scary story though. I like it so much I will favor it :)
Draculina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-21)
I think it may just be someone playing a prank on Evana. If the house was haunted, things wouldve happened way before. Also the ghost would come inside the house too and not just stay outside.
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
It happened again? Mabey you could ask you friends what happened this time and then post it... That way people have more info and can possibly help...
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
probally a prankster ghost or evil entity. Yall should figure out bout the history of that plathe!
Best of luck,
Mikomi
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
If it was someone playing a prank on you then they were lucky your friends uncle didn't shoot them. Could have possibly been a lower level entity just playing around. Funny though that it started happening suddenly when everyone was around.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: