You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: You Are My Loving Son

Real Ghost Stories

You Are My Loving Son

 

Those who didn't read my previous account please read 'unexpected things are always welcome' so you will understand this one.

After the painful tragedy my best friend Oshi's brother was uncontrolable when he wakes during midnight.

Varusha (12) was in a situation as if he was under a kidnapper's order, after losing his family he used to be silent and expression of his was crystal clear that he is expecting his parents to come and take him. He was 4 at that time and we all know that children of that age doesn't understand what death means and they always need their parents.

My mom tries her best to cheer him up but he would laugh for few minutes and say 'auntie I don't want to stay here (crying face) where is my mother?' mom holds back her tears and would give answers like 'she is in town buying you a big toy don't worry she will be back now go to sleep.' And mom spent most of the time with him. He does go to sleep but whenever he wakes up all he asks 'mother came back? She brought my toy?' everyday was the same question and answer between us, both my mom and dad calms him and he sleeps in hope of seeing his mother the next day.

One day in the afternoon Varusha ran from my mom's room crying 'wait wait... Aaa wait I want to go home' I ran to him he was getting downstairs slowly but in hurry as if he wanted something from someone and wants it now.

Dad came running upstairs cuddling him and mom too came leaving her work. They asked me why he is crying and I had no idea.

Mom took him to her lap and asked him what was the matter and he said 'mother has come I want to go home' and crying with no limit. Dad understood that he saw his mother because he felt that someone was entering from our main door when he was wiping the mirror, we knew that it would take time for Varusha to get used to us no matter he knew us from before.

Whole day passed calming him down, mom was crying, dad was crying they were already tired from the tragedy and Varusha calling his mother made them to cry more. I was numb, completely empty from inside. I thought I would make him sleep with me afterall he is my brother. Poor one, he wrapped his hands around my neck when I carried him from my parents bed while asleep. I felt a feeling of love that was strange and never felt like that before.

That night around 1:30 am he woke up, I was half asleep. He was patting my hair I woke up with a new bond rising inside me, I took him into my arms kissing his cheek and asked whether he was hungry. He stared at me as if I was a stranger... 'You are not Oshi. You and Oshi have same hair?' I burst into tears because of his innocence and same time puzzled I was thinking why about hairs? Oshi and my hair are totally different. I asked him and this gave me a chill 'Oshi was sleeping here (pointing at where I slept) ' and cried again wanted his parents. I believe Oshi was there because once more the rose fragrance was in the air as I wanted to ignore the tears I didn't open my eyes.

Mom came rushing I told her what happened and she started crying telling nothing just hid him in her chest. Mom cried even loud when he said pinching my mom's breast 'I want milk' (he had a habit to drink milk while sleeping from 2 year old) mom did, she had no milk but he wanted as it was his habit this usually calms him down easily.

We cried, dad knelt down and kept patting Varu's head. Half an hour later I saw a figure near my door, as I figured it was Oshi's mother because it was leaning to the wall with hands folded, I knew because when she was alive and use to visit us she stands there and chat for 5 minutes and go back to mom's room.

Varusha is a happy boy now and my adorable brother but still missing his family he cries.

I would like to say to the readers. If your children or siblings are around go and hug them and give them your love as much you can. Realising the love after losing is painful and too late.

~Nikky

Other hauntings by SnoWQueeN

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SnoWQueeN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
DAH! One of those days where i'm going through my list of favourite posters and stories. Came across this one...Nikky, I just want to give you the biggest hug for the longest time, for being you... The wonderful you and your family. I know this is old, but I hope you and everyone is doing very well and I send you my love, and you and Varu are in my prayers.

I also agree with Jav, some posters should have a tissue box emoticon next to their names ❤
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
Why are you making me cry at work, SnowQueen? I had to tell people that I had allergies so that they wouldn't see that I was crying. 😢
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Thanks for your warm comments Jav... Sometimes I think what would have happened to him if he ends in orphanage? Painful...

~Nikky ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Nikki,
I think I have done more crying over these accounts in the last two weeks than I have in a whole year! My heart goes out to Varusha, you, Trish, and your whole family. When you think that he could have ended up in an orphanage, not a familiar face or enough love to go around for him? It just tears at my heart! You have a wonderful family.
Thank you for sharing another heart felt account Nikky. ❤

Jav
~We need to put up "tissue warning" signs...~

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: