You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New House Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

New House Experiences

 

Before I get started, I would like to state that I no longer live in the house that I had my experiences in. I now live in a new house with my boyfriend in a new state. Now on to my experiences.

I moved in with my boyfriend in November 2011. We live with his mom, his sister, and his grandmother. After living here for a month, I noticed it was a different feel than it was when I first moved here.

This is the layout of the house. The main door is the side door. Which is right in front of the living room. Then it quickly goes into the kitchen. Then it goes into the hallway. Immediately to the right, there is the secondary living room and right across from that is the front door that no one uses. Then down a little bit to the left is my boyfriend's sister and grandma's room, (they share a room). Right next to that is my and my boyfriend's room. Across from us is his mom's room. In the middle between our room and his mom's room is the bathroom. My bedroom door is usually open and the hallway light is usually on at night for my boyfriend's grandma. If she gets up at night, she doesn't fall and she can see where she's going. To get to the bathroom, you'd have to pass by my room, so I know who goes in and out the bathroom.

His family is Asian, so we do not wear shoes in the house. All the shoes are taken off at the door. But one night around 9:30, 10:00 I heard what sounded like someone walking in the hallway with heavy work boots. No one in the house had work boots at the time. My door was open and it faces the hallway and I saw no one but I heard the walking. It went on for about 15 minutes, then it stopped. After that I haven't heard anything for a while.

Fast forward to April 2012. My boyfriend was getting ready for his new job one morning. I got up and used the bathroom after he took a shower. As I was washing my hands and brushing my teeth, I heard him yell, "GRANDMA!" but in Laos and I heard her respond back in Laos. She does not know any English and I do not know any Laos. Yet I was able to fully understand what was being said and it was not like they were talking, it was more like they were yelling at each other. That's how loud it was. When I finished brushing my teeth, I went back to the room, which was right next to the bathroom. I asked him why was him and his grandma yelling at each other and he said that he never called for her and she was still asleep. After that, I was really freaked out.

Now the reason I am writing this is because of what happened in the beginning of this month.

I have been waking up at the same time every night, no matter what time I go to bed, it feels like I am being woken up at this time. It's always at 2:30am and I could never get back to sleep until 3:00am, sometimes 3:30am. At first I thought it was my internal clock telling me to get up, but one night when I got up at 2:30am, I heard the heavy walking again. This time it wasn't just in the hallway. I heard whatever it was walking back and forth, stopping in front of my door once. Then it went into the bathroom. A few minutes after that, I heard his grandmother's door open. I saw her go into the bathroom and saw her come back out. About 5 minutes after that, I heard what sounded like someone taking a shower. The water running, the dropping of objects, moving around. After a while, the shower stopped and I heard the walking again, but it was coming out the bathroom, then it stopped in front of my door like it was looking in my room, then continued down the hallway and heard nothing else. When I checked the time, it was 3:15am. After I was finally able to get back to sleep, I kept having these strange dreams that I think may be associated with this spirit.

My religion is Santeria. So I have my protective saint. In my most recent dream, I was being possessed by my saint, Yemaya. I knew it because she said her name and my eyes were a glowing blue. But it seemed that she was taking turns possessing me with my mother's protective saint, Chango. I knew it was her's because he said his name and my eyes were a glowing red. They both kept saying that a demon is trying to get me and they have to possess me so they can protect me. I saw this demon in my dream. He has blood red eyes, he had the human shape, but he was all black, he had huge white teeth that was dripping with some kind of liquid, and claws.

If it makes any difference, whenever I am being possessed by these spirits in my dreams, they are always talking to Michael Jackson in a big room with white walls and an endless dining table with all kinds of fruits. He knows I'm being possessed and it's like they were making plans on what to do to protect me from this demon. It never changes. It doesn't show anyone else but the possessed me and MJ.

I finally woke up at 5am. Used the bathroom and tried getting back to sleep, but it was hard to. It felt like someone or something was in my room watching me. I was under the covers, so it was a little warm. Then all of a sudden there was this cooling sensation on my hands and only my hands. It also felt like my blanket was being lifted but when I looked there was nothing there. I felt really uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep. It felt like a bad energy.

When I told my mother what's been happening (she lives in another state), she told me to sleep with a blue or white covering my head because those are my protecive saints colors and see if that will make a difference. I've had it on all day and I just have this feeling that someone is watching me. It hasn't made a difference in my dreams or what's been happening. I also have been told that I am very sensative to the spirit world for some reason.

I am sorry this is so long, but I really need some help. I really need to know what's going on. If anyone doesn't know what the Santeria religion is, I highly encourage you to look it up before responding so there is no confusion on what the names and colors mean.

Other hauntings by blood_barbie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blood_barbie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Thanks for commenting. It was very creepy, but I did a cleansing. Things have died down a lot since I finished the cleansing, but I still have the dreams. But it's not bothersome & I wake up at a "normal" time now.
out2getu (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
i like the story the bit wiv the shower was kind of creepy abd the thing was really long but kind of detailed
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
Just to give everyone an update: As of now, I'm in the middle of a cleansing. Things have gotten a little quieter. My mother has even sent me a statue of my Saint and a few more blessed crosses. I still have the dreams though, but they seem more positive than negative. The feeling has overall changed. My room feels more positive and it even smells nicer. Thanks for your help everyone!

Zombi5: I haven't read articles about him that would trigger it. It was more like one of those things that happen out of nowhere.
ZoMbi5lAy3r (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
blood_barbie
Maybe some MJ related article you've been holding onto is the cause of this? Or maybe the solution to this? I don't know, but it is a possibility.
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
I don't know why he's in it. He just is. I do listen to his songs, but I also listen to other songs and those artists aren't in it. I bet once I figure it out or someone helps me figure it out, then it won't be confusing.
ZoMbi5lAy3r (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
😕 Why is MJ in your dreams? Do you listen to his songs? I find this dream part a bit confusing.
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
zzsgranny;

That is weird lol.

Why would it go through all this to make me believe it's a demon when it's really not? That's what kind of confused me. Why be something it's not? Well to make sure that it wasn't just that one time, I did the listening to different songs again this morning, to see if I get the same outcome and I did.

As for the cleansing, my mother is sending me things to do it.

If anything else happens, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks again. 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
blood_barbie: Alrighty then, this is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me, but I wrote out an entire comment and when I went to post it, the site told me I wasn't logged in LOL 😆...The funny thing is, you can't even get to the little comment box to write anything unless you're logged in... Guess somebody didn't like what I said 😆...Lemme try this again...

Since I can't remember everything I wrote, I'll touch on the highlights...

One of the things we tell people is to trust their gut instincts... If you feel this entity is a "wannabe", who better to represent that than the one person whose entire life epitomizes that concept? (no offense intended to anyone)...I feel your ghostie is trying to do it's best to convince you it's a demon, and it's not... I also feel this is the message from your guides about the pressure on your legs during his songs...

Geez, the first comment was so much better LOL... But anyway, Rook's recipe will do you a world of good... Keep us posted! 😊
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
zzsgranny;

So I watched the full lenght of the video again. I have an idea but I'm not too sure.

What I got was it's something pretending to be him while trying to gain my trust. Another idea I got was Illuminati, but that seems pretty far fetched for me because what would they want with a normal, not so normal person? So something pretending to be him seems more likely.

Did I get it?
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
zzsgranny;

I'll have another look at the video.:)

Miracles;

It's fine. I kind of figured you were trying to get attention from Granny.:) I don't mind.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
blood_barbie - I'm so sorry LOL. I was trying to get granny's attention and that was the only way I could think of since I knew she was on here talking to you.

I really didn't mean to confuse things. My message didn't have anything to do with your story and I apologize.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
blood_barbie: WATCH THE FULL LENGTH VERSION OF THE "THRILLER" VIDEO! 😆...Pretty sure you'll find some anwers... 😊
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
I have an update as well.

Last night was the first night that I wasn't woken up at 2:30, which was great because I got a good night's sleep. But the alarm rang at 4:15am for my now fiance to get ready for work. After he leaves at about 5:30am, I went back to bed. To help me get some sleep, I play a little music from my iPhone. The whole room felt really hot even though the AC was on. I was sweating and I couldn't move my legs. The whole time, it felt like someone was watching me and I even felt like someone touching my feet through the blanket. I knew it wasn't SP because I could move the top half of my body.

This is where it gets weird.

I am starting to think that whatever this is only likes certain music, like MJ. At this point, I don't want to hear anything but my music, so I already had my headphones in before all this started and had the music really loud. The only time where I was able to move my legs was if I changed the song to an MJ song. I thought it was just coicidence, so I put a different song. I played It's Raining Men. Throughout that whole song, I felt pressure on my legs and couldn't move them. Changed to Human Nature by MJ, body moves freely. Another song, can't move. MJ, move. Is it possible that this spirit likes MJ so much that it's tormenting me to play it? Can they do that? Something like this is a first for me.

I fell asleep at 8am only to have a dream of some kind of entity having an uhhhhh "encounter" with me in my bed. I couldn't see a face, just the body. It was weird. I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, but to dream this was weird for me. When I woke up an hour later, I felt no different than when I fell asleep with the exception of being insanely thirsty.

Even as I'm writing this, I have some music playing (REM) and I can hear what sounds like thumping on the walls snd ceiling with the feeling of being watched again.

Now I do not even know what I am dealing with anymore. Is a demon, ghost, incubus, what?
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
Rook;

Thanks for replying. There's no one I can think of that he may represent.

I ask because I have been around these bad spirits and some feeling like demons, but all they've done is play tricks on me and scare me. It's really weird because I'm thinking that they possess who they can whenever they get a chance. Either way, I'm really glad they are not taking that chance with me.

Thank you for your words. I'm not the type of person to let people know what my religion is because of the prejudice and discrimination I may recieve.

As for the cleansing, my mother is sending me a few things so I can begin the cleansing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
blood_barbie,

Let's start with what MJ may represent... Actually no it's not what it's who he may represent in your dreams. Is there anyone you know... Living or Deceased... That MJ can be associated with?

As far as Demons and 'feeling bad' about how 'easy' it may be to take advantage of someone goes...

My Opinion...NO...A True Demon won't give a 'Rat's A55 ' when it comes to what it does to an individual. Having said that a 'bad' or malevolent spirit (one that was once Human) might... If they remember what it was like to have a physical body.

It seems you are in a place in your life where Santeria serves you well, it's sad that not everyone understands, or takes the time to read about Santeria or other religions for that matter...It's a Christian (believes in Christ) based Faith... So is VooDoo... Even Islam acknowledges Christ as a Prophet of the God of Abraham.

May your Saints protect you.

Feel free to try this Method I use for my Home and Family... It may help some...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
zzsgranny;

That's fine. It doesn't hurt to ask. Heh. I've encountered a few but nothing happened to me, aside from the dreams and the angel that had a demonic face for a couple seconds.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
blood_barbie: Sorry, but I'm not too "up" on the demons...I've never (knock on wood) had to deal with them...They're out of the realm of my personal knowledge, so I don't want to say one way or the other... 😊
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Miracles;

I'm not too sure what's going on, but it's ok, I think? Lol. 😆
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
zzsgranny;

I have a feeling that there may be 2 spirits here. I don't know the true nature of them, but I feel that they are not good at all.

I agree completely that my religion has nothing to do with what's going on at the house I live in now. But in my other story, it was when I lived in my old house with my family and it was around the time that I was no longer practicing this religion. There were some instances where some of the spirits were from the religion because we give respect to the dead, like offering coffee, food, lighting a candle, a prayer every now and then.

The only reason why I decided to stay in this religion is because I felt like my Saint was trying to tell me that I need her protection from things like this.

I have seen the full version of Thriller and I do not think it goes with my situation although I do love the song. Lol. Honestly I do not have the slightest clue as to why he's in my dreams.

What about the demons? Are they capable of feeling bad for someone that they could easily take advantage of? I only ask because I am sensative to these things and not once has any spirit or demon try to possess me. They have possessed one of my friends and she's not an easy person to possess because she's a lot stronger mentally.

Thank you for posting. Hope to hear more responses. 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
To answer your other question, in my opinion, ghosties and spirits are good/bad, just like humans...So, yeah, I think they can feel the same things we do, with the exception of residual energy...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
granny - speaking of messages LOL, think I might have figured one out 😉

Sorry, blood_barbie 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
blood_barbie: I agree that your religious choice doesn't seem to have anything to do with this... I really don't know if this is only one entity, though...

I'm going waaay out on a limb and make a suggestion that might seem kind'a crazy 😆...Have you ever seen the full length version of MJ's "Thriller"?...Maybe if you watch it a few times, you'll be able to find something that coincides with you own personal situation...I'm not saying MJ is trying to communicate with you LOL 😆, only that it's possible that "whoever" has chosen to convey their message in that manner... Does that even make a lick of sense? 😆
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Quick question to everyone reading; Is it possible for spirits (whether they be good or bad) to feel bad for someone that they can easily take advantage of? Does that mean that the supposedly "bad" or "evil" spirits have some kind of good in them? I have always wondered this because of all the "bad" or "evil" spirits I have felt and seen. Thanks again.
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
GodsChild;

Don't worry, you did not offend me in any way. I think some people have a misunderstanding of Santeria. The religion itself is not bad, it's the people that make it good or bad. For example, my mother, brother, stepfather, and me all use it for good and we use it to protect ourselves. Not once have we ever asked our Saints to put a curse on someone else or use it for any kind of bad.

Honestly, I do not think that the religion is the cause for it because I've been having experiences like this ever since I was a little girl, way before I got into this religion. I have felt bad spirits and good spirits. I've even seen a few of them, whether they be in animal form or human form.

We go to Catholic church as well because these two religions do not contradict each other. I have done my research. That's another reason why I ask that some people do research on it beforehand so they do not get the wrong idea and cause a big religious debate.

Thank you for your post. 😊
Godschild48 (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Hey,just read your post.I've been a christian for twenty years now and I've heard plenty of bad things about Santeria. Do some research on it on youtube, and listen to some of the testimonys from a christian perspective on it. To me that's definitly what's causing the problem.I've had similar experiances myself in my earlier walk with Christ and it was prayer that got me though it. Or just find a church and talk to a pastor or priest about it and they will tell you. They know all about that and they can provide you the information you want to hear. I know people do not want to hear anything about Jesus and stuff like that but it works. Please I hope I didn't offend you. Trust me I got friends in my church that went through the same things, and that's why they turn to God. And it can only get better.I'll keep you in my prayers for sure, and I ope all goes well for you. Please be carefull.
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
This house only had one owner and they are currently in a nursing home. The owner has told them that no one has died in this house or on the property at all.

There was one incident that had to do with his grandma though. She saw what looked like a figure praying at one of her shrines to her husband who died in another country I think. But that was months before I moved in. Other than that, everything has been happening to me and only me.

My mom is sending me some things to cleanse me because it's not the first time something like this has happened to me. This is nothing compared to what happened at my other house. But I think it's after me specifically, I don't know why though.
Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Have you done research on the house? Does it feel to be haunting the house (and you because you are in it) OR just you in general?

I am anxious to know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: