You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My House Was Flooded With City Sewage

Real Ghost Stories

My House Was Flooded With City Sewage

 

Almost a year ago my house was flooded with city sewage. We took everything with us, except the ghost (s). Now about nine months later, my house is really creepy even in the day time. All of my friends refuse to spend the night with me or even come over.

Me and my buddy went over and some strange things started happening. Like I would lock the front door and it would be closed tight, I was doing my homework and a few minutes later the door was unlocked and opened. We decided to do some tests to see if it would talk to us. We moved objects around, and we put a regular lawn chair in the middle of the room. We leave and the chair is right at the doorway. There were no ants anywhere, and I moved my bag and a whole bunch of ants moving around the kitchen floor.

Next, there was a broken trophy and a person placed on the trophy and a broken one on the other side. The broken piece was on top of the trophy. We tried a Ouija board next, which didn't work but after we tried to talk to it we heard voices when everything was quiet. I have no clue what to do.

I am still out of my house and I sometimes stay in the house by myself and it feels creepy. Has anything like this ever happened to anybody, can I stop everything from stopping somehow? Can I physically or mentally do anything to help me and my family? Is there anybody that I can contact for help/advice? Does anybody else believe in the paranormal like me? Is there any equipment that I can use to talk to the ghosts? Please respond quickly if you do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kassykay2013, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majesticpickles (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
I'm kind of confused... You say none of your friends will come over or spend the night but then you said that you and your buddy tried talking to it and used an Ouija board? But yeah that is creepy, but you are lucky its not doing anything bad that will harm you 😁

And by the way I suggest not using an Ouija board, I heard they are VERY dangerous.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Rook has the best advice for you here. I have a question though. Is this the same house that was flooded with the city sewage? If it is, I am wondering how it is even livable. Did the city take care of the clean up? Also, you must understand that if it is the same house, your friends are doing what is best for them. Returning to that house after it being flooded with city sewage would make anyone queezy. I am wondering why it wasn't torn down and perhaps rebuilt elsewhere on the city's dime.

Jav 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
First let's start with real things...

How long did the clean up take?

Just what was done for the clean up?

Has the property been checked for molds? (some types of mold mildews can cause hallucinations)

Having said that if there has actually been physical manipulation of objects you need to ensure an actual person did not move these things when you were not looking. Time to set up motion camera's (a 'wild game' camera could do the trick) set up that chair or the trophies again... With the camera pointed at them and leave the room. Any motion will cause the camera to start filming / taking pictures (depends on the type of camera) and you can come back an check it later, see if you 'captured' anything. In order to capture voices... Start a digital voice recorder, set it down and leave the area for a few... You may ask a few questions before you depart... Come back an hour or two later and check the recorder.

Just a few things you may want to check and / or do.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jimmybo13 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
Hi kassy, I do believe in the paranormal, and is most likely a ghost, maybe just ignore it? You can contact a priest or paranormal investigator, but seriously these experiences are vey minor, so there's no point of contacting anyone. My house is defiantly haunted, but my ghost is unharmful and is like a guardian, so it's probably just playing with you, If you really want it out (I don't see any reason to!) get a container of water and salt mixed together, and put it in the sun for 3 hours, the best time to do it is from 3pm to 6pm, then spread it around the out side of your house.

I well and truly believe you,
Keep us posted,

Jimmy
xdemonthekiller (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
Well befor anything Happens DO not use Ouija Boards they open a passage world to the other plane were the dead are, sometime it strengthens the hold of any ghost/demon which you is near you. I would Advise on not trying to use any equipment or even going back to that house which was flooded by sewage as it might soon get dangerous I would also devise for you to not to get caught up into this as it may tend to get dangerous.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: