You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Incubus And Succubus Experiences. Chest Pressure?

Real Ghost Stories

My Incubus And Succubus Experiences. Chest Pressure?

 

I've done a lot of research in the last week and read through most of the incubus/succubus stories here on this site. There is no doubt in my mind that I've got my own. I will try to be brief with my explanations. First off, I want to state that I am not religious. I believe in a higher power and creator yes, but please don't spout off any Christian beliefs or try to influence me to seek out Jesus Christ. I respect that everyone has their own beliefs, I just don't want them forced upon me and I won't use them when dealing with this situation. That being said...

A few months ago I had my first experience. I am an avid lucid dreamer and am very aware of my different states of consciousness. I have regularly experienced sleep paralysis for most of my life, but it never took a sexual turn until recently. I was sleeping on the couch having an intensely sexual dream in which I became lucid. At that moment I became aware of the fact that I was laying on my couch in a state of sleep paralysis. If I opened my eyes I could see the front room, and I was acutely aware of my cat sleeping above my head, and the sound of birds outside. I was being penetrated deeply and roughly, but I enjoyed it. I was going with it, as I was still believing it to be part of the lucid state. It then began to very clearly speak dirty, somewhat violent things into my ear. It knew my name. This was shocking, but I enjoyed it still. My eyes were always closed when it spoke to me, and one point it spoke when my eyes were open. This scared me a bit and I attempted to wake myself up. It was a bit of a struggle, but I pulled out of the paralysis. I was not scared, but I knew without a doubt that there was more to this then just a lucid dream.

The next time it happened was less than a week ago. The odd thing is, that day my roommate told me that his girlfriend was molested in her sleep by some entity for several years, and it only stopped when she moved. This conversation was random; he brought it up. I thought back to the aforementioned experience, but kept it to myself. That night as I lay in bed on my side, I felt something suddenly penetrate from behind. It was only one full penetration. I almost hit the ceiling in surprise. You think I would have been scared, but I calmly and forcefully stated in my mind, "NO. Not there." I then laid on my stomach and proceeded to go to sleep. I was in the middle of a sexual dream involving myself and another woman when I became aware that I was back in my bed on my stomach. This is when I felt the sensation of my sheet being pulled off and my hips undulating up and down. I felt this amazing orb of energy buzzing around between my legs. There was no penetration, but it was intense and pleasurable. It was as if cosmic oral sex was being performed on me. The spirit tried to speak into my right ear a few times, but it tickled and was very uncomfortable. I felt the orb of pleasure moving up and down my legs and up towards my neck a few times, but it mainly concentrated between my legs. I woke up three times, only to fall back into a dream of having sex with three different women, only to wake in my bed to the same feelings. Each time I awoke, I was still very aware of this buzzing and electrical feeling between my legs, it was just less intense. Each time I drifted back to sleep, the sensation of sheets being pulled down and the undulating hip motion would begin. I was very vocal and very receptive to the feelings. Sometimes it would get too intense and I would tell it to relax. It always listened and never took things to far. When I woke up in the morning, I was aware of a tightening in my chest, mostly on the left side. The feeling between my legs lasted for a couple of hours. I spent the entire day sexually aroused. The pressure on my chest was uncomfortable, but not painful.

A few days later (last night) it came back. It started out nice. I was on my stomach and I felt as though it was laying on top of me. There was no penetration, but we were moving up and down as one and I felt the electric buzzing between my legs. I had the sensation of it grabbing my hands and pinning me down this time. I tried to ask it's name and it tried to answer me, but the wispy whispering voice tickled my ear so much, I could not make it out. At one point it began to get rough and push my head into the wall. I asked it to relax and it did not. Again I said, "Calm down, I am in control" and it responded (mentally this time I believe) "No, I am." Then it began to spin me around very fast all the while still feeling the pleasurable feeling between my legs. Although it felt good, I was pissed off that it did not listen. I loudly and firmly said, "NO, YOU ARE NOT. I AM IN CONTROL." Then I pretty easily flung it off the back of me and awoke. I turned onto my back and was very aware of it's presence all around my body. Everything was tingly and warm. Out loud I told it that it needs to respect my wishes if it wants to keep visiting me. I told it not to visit me again that night. I then became aware of tension throughout my body. I had to stretch and repeatedly crack all of my joints to relieve it. The tingling subsided to only a small area above my pubic bone. Anytime it flared up a bit, I stated, "You are not to visit me again tonight." I turned on the TV and the tingling subsided, but the pressure in my chest came back even more intense then the night before. It lasted all night and was there when I awoke. It has subsided for the most part, but I am still aware of some swirling energy concentrated on the left side of my chest.

I am not sure if it is an incubus or a succubus or both perhaps? The first encounter a few months back I am sure was male. These last two have all came out of dreams involving sexual encounters with females, and there has been no penetration, so that is what leads me to believe it is a succubus. That and the fact that it seems to infiltrate my dreams through sexual encounters with women.

I am not afraid, and I feel as though I have ultimate control. It (for lack of a better word) tries to push my limits, but I have never felt scared or helpless. Many of the encounters I have read state that it is bad to encourage them, that they can make their way into daytime consciousness. I am not sure if I would like this. I am enjoying my experiences and am extremely fascinated with it all right now. Most of the stories are negative, I would like to hear more positive experiences. I would like to hear about others whom have communicated with theirs. I don't necessarily feel like mine is evil, nor do I feel love from it. If it is giving me pleasure and feeding off my sexual energy I don't really see what is so bad about that as long as my daytime life is not interfered with, and it respects my wishes.

My main concern is the pressure on my chest. It is anxious swirling energy. It is not a physical sensation of pressure, but more energetic and mental if that makes sense. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thoughts? Advice? Thank you.:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yourbliss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

callthewind (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-05)
Hello yourbliss, I realize your last comment was from months ago and hope all is fortunate with you and your business. You mentioned "A part of me thinks that maybe it catches me in a low point, then just keeps pulling me down further and further. Hmmmmmm..."

You can be in control of your own energy if you will it, as you have demonstrated within your story. Keep your inherent white light with you whether you are in a positive streak or not.
LomiLove (3 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-11-05)
For anyone who needs advice on getting rid of Incubus or succubi you can e-mail me for my story and researched solution. I am no longer visited and do not intend to spend much more time dwelling on such things so soon would be good. It worked for me. Hunaaloha7 [at] gmail.com
Amniel (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
I found this very very interesting. I've had similar experiences and I'm not at all unsettled by them. I was just wondering if you would mind emailing me because I would very much like to talk to you about it. If you agree, my email is pearxash [at] yahoo.com
If not, I fully understand. Thank you
Nightarron (11 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
to be frank, they're always in control, to say your in control is a bit cocky. Trust me they are courteous so much so that they will accept your responses with actual conformity but don't push your luck with complete control. As for incubi in general there more aggressive then there female counterparts and will sometimes be forceful. In fact Ariana (the succubus who chose me) says they're completely like men in that they're always thinking with there crouch hahaha. To be certain the feeling in your chest is its presence I have it round the clock and have gotten used to it. A word of wisdom for you: Never or rather be wary of jealous natures trust me they can get feisty if threatened by another suitor (so to speak) really i'm new to succubi and incubi so please take that into consideration if you should disagree with me. May sanity keep you:D
LadyAloneInThis (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
I really enjoyed your story because I too am very fascinated by my incubus lover. I think it/he has been around for quite some time but I always brushed it off as sleep paralysis. It wasn't until about a couple weeks ago they I realized what was happening to me and surprisingly I wasn't scared at all. To be honest, it seems to be very comforting to have it around. It has always respected my limits and it usually comes around the same time almost every night that way it won't be a surprise and I am still able to get all the sleep I need. I found a way to communicate with it during the day time. I ask it yes and no questions and if the answer is yes I will feel a sort of pressure come over my body and if the answer is no I won't feel anything. It said that it follows me where ever I go. It said it cares about me. My nana said that they are manipulative liars who will tell us anything we want to hear and that I shouldnt trust it because it is evil. I honestly don't know what to think because it doesn't feel evil to me? It will even hold me at night which doesn't seem like something an evil entity would do? As long as it respects me I really don't see a problem keeping it around. Does anyone else have a similar relationship with their incubus lover?
DJ34 (1 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-24)
It's pretty cool to come across people who have had the same experiences as I have. I can't get too specific because the dreams I used to have happened over a decade ago, but I just recall them being so vile, so sexual and simply unspeakable. I couldn't tell another soul.
I lived in an old house in the historic district of the city, and I'm certain it was haunted. I was also active in the church at the time, and feel I was an open pathway for evil to come through because I was so conflicted about christianity at the time. I dreamt constantly that I was being violated by creatures, demons, and characters I can't even describe. It was as though these creatures would just have their way with me in my dreams. What was happening spiritually, was literally felt physically as well.

Fast forward to moving to a new place in a new state. I was still in my conflicted church perpetuated psychosis, but it would soon come to an end. I had gotten addicted to buying anything with a sun on it. So I had all kinds of rare art. I read a book one day that said spirits can inhabit artifacts, especially ones you come to almost worship. So I got a garbage bag, and gathered up everything I had with a sun and put it on my front porch. I immediately got extremely tired and went to lie down. I don't know how long I was in the bed, but I was on my back and awoke to pins and needles creeping up my chest into my neck as if something was on top of me and trying to kill me. There was a heavy pressure on my chest, and I couldn't move or hardly breathe. I just remember strongly the sensation of prickling moving up my torso. I opened my mouth to speak and couldn't. I was wide awake during all of this and there was nothing there, but I could sense the evil. I could "see" in my mind it was like a pigmy or something. Still believing, I said "Jesus", and the feeling slowly ebbed away. Who do you tell about something like that? I told no one.

That was the last experience I've had like that. I left the church in 2007 and feel like my head is clear and I don't fear things in life like I feel it made me do. Fear attracts these entities, and I believe they use the fear to dominate and paralyze you in all aspects of life. I'm glad I could come and share this. Hopefully set someone's mind at ease about what has been experienced as other stories have for me.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Scbsd:

I understand your point. I did apologize for my comment, but I was also hoping that the O/P could benefit from your answer. My question does fit in the same category as her story. I will patiently wait for the answer on your page though.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Javelina:

Thank you Jav 😁, I strongly agree to that suggestion. I never knew the definition to that sydrome, until a couple minutes ago. It really does make sense. I can't think of another reason for these victims to have sympathy for their attacker. Their hormones and this sydrome is it in my opinion.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
[at] Jesus_soldier,

Interesting question, and thought provoking as well...
I have been paying attention to these experiences when they come up, and I believe there are far too many questions left unanswered for these people to to believe so vehemently in their existence. That isn't to say that I don't believe they exist. I haven't had any experience with them myself, so I don't have an opinion either way about it.
However, your question was a very good one. And it makes me think that I may be onto something here.

~ (As yet unnamed and barely formed) Running With Scissors theory #9991/2~

Are you familiar with 'Stockholm Syndrome' at all? I have been pondering over this for some time now, and am beginning to see how the encounters that have gone on to become relationships, might very well be experiencing a form of Stockholm Syndrome, if not the actual syndrome itself.

It is something to think about. Don't you agree?

Jav 😊
Scbsd (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Jesus_Soldier, I don't mean to be impolite, but I think it's rude to hijack the comments section of someone's else's story here on YGS in order to discuss things that have little or no bearing on the OP's story and/or questions.

If you want to discuss my case, the polite place to do it would be over in my story, and not here in the comment section of Youblis's account.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Scbsd:

What's up bro, I just have a couple of things to get off my mind. I read your story a couple of years ago, and I know a little bit of your relationship with pure. I'm just curious why she hasn't told you exactly what she is. Pure has been in your life for years, been jealous, and read your thoughts. She should atleast explain what in the world she is. I don't know how you sacrificed for this spirit. It seems like she is keeping a lot of secrets from you.

I'm sorry for using your page O/P, please forgive me
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
This is sort of like when someone is questioning whether or not to use a ouija board. Sure there are three or four stories of positive experiences of someone using a board but majority of the stories are negative, frightening, and/or end up leading to darker things. With the boards you don't know who you are really talking with and it can tell you anything to gain your trust but is it really a good idea? Its kind of the same thing here; it may start out innocently enough but it could lead to darker things.

In your last comment you said part of you thinks it catches you at a low point and drags you down further, I feel like that could be you're intuition talking. Go with it. Just be careful whatever you decide.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
yourbliss,

The human race, as a whole, is overrated. The carnival of human catastrophe plays out for us on TV, our computer, and on every street corner around us. But are you ready to leave it?
Every individual has their own form of invigoration. Mine comes from watching the sunrise from the woods near my home, listening to my kids laugh and play when they don't know I am around, helping a friend in need. Others' could range from skydiving to having a quiet cup of coffee on their patio. You know what your simple pleasures are, you can fill in your own blanks. When those blanks are filled in... Decide which of those things you are willing to give up. Is there anything more exciting than the first touch of someone you are or want to be romantic with? Are you willing to give that up forever and settle for something less and be forced to tell everyone otherwise? Do you want to live a full and rich life full of human interation, or do you want to be a recluse forced to live their life on a computer screen? Do you want your last moments on earth spent with someone you love, or would you like to be found six weeks post mortem, half eaten by your cat?
Any falacy told to you by someone living a lie, will be nothing but a lie. Giving in to some unearthly force for the purpose of temporary gratification is not only wrong, it is pathetic. There are plenty of ways to give up in life, but I would rather crash and burn trying to fly, then find companionship with the bottom feeders.
By the way, they start with your lips.

Lou
Scbsd (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
yourbliss--"I don't really know what I am dealing with and any experiences are good to hear. I hope to hear some possibly positive stories?"

That's what I have been doing. Sharing my experience, and yes, mine is a positive story.

Yourbliss--"That being said, I do have periods of highs and lows. These "beings" (I have other experiences, I just shared the sexual ones) seem to visit during the "lows". This does raise a red flag for me, but I still have never had an issue overpowering them."

Do you feel low after a visit from these Beings, or is it before they show up that you notice that the low-energy/emotional state takes place? In other words, how do they make you feel *after* a visit?

To associate their presence with how you were feeling prior to their arrival, and coming to a cause-and-effect conclusion through this association might be inaccurate. Might it be that they show up when you are feeling low in order to help you through the low points?

I do know that Pure has done this for me.

I think it's very important to rely on your gut feelings, your instincts, if you will, and examine how these visits make you feel on that level. Do you feel depressed afterwards, or do you feel rejuvenated, or somewhere in between? Only you can decide for yourself how you feel about this and what you want to do about it.

I do think that to blame a period of feeling low on the subsequent arrival of one of these Spirits might be akin to blaming the arrival of a lifeguard for those times that you start to flounder in the water ("Every time you show up I'm drowning!").
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Yourbliss,
If you can recall, how long ago did the past episodes of chest pressure begin?...and have you ever mentioned it to a doctor? There are several types of anxiety disorders that could manifest into physical symptoms. That being said, I also do feel that if this has been a prolonged symptom, that whatever is attacking you... And that is the right word for it, has been wearing you down for its own use.
If a man broke into your home, hid his face from you, and sexually attacked you, would you welcome him back? I know some would... But just like an anonymous person, you know nothing about the capacity of this entity. It is not having its way with you to make you feel good, even if it gets what it wants by doing so. If you choose to allow this to happen, your life will no longer be yours to live. Oh, you can "set boundaries" and "deny it" or "succumb to it on a schedule so that it feels more secure"; but from the brief glimpse you have given to us of your lifestyle, I doubt being a servant is part of your MO. My advice is to use the strong will you have used to make yourself the individual you have become to force this thing out of your life. You did not get where you are today being anyone's lapdog... Regardless of the short term benefits.

With all due respect,
Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
yourbliss,

Please forgive us. We are a Community of individuals... Many of us strong willed... And that leads to very heated debates (at the very least) to down right dirty arguments. We do not ever mean to detract from the O/P's original thread, but it does happen at times.

So I hope you are able to sift through the 'chaff' and find information that you are able to put to good use. Again, at least from myself, sorry to have 'gone off on a Tangent'.

Respectfully,

Rook
Locrian (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Yourbliss...
Sorry for the bickering reply on your post; it just annoys me that someone would try to make light of this kind of activity and not label it for what it realy is (Spiritual Rape). However; I am glad to hear that the activity has stopped and I would like to encourage to stay as positive as you can and think happy thoughts. Focus on things you enjoy like hobbies, travel, friends/family; whatever it may be.
I know that you requested not to be given a sermon in response to your post and I am going to respect that; however after such an encounter have you thought about or considered a spirtual path? Keep trying to stay positive and don't give in.
yourbliss (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Eeek. This is my first time posting here, and I am a little overwhelmed by the bickering. There's some good advice in there and I really appreciate it, but I could do without a lot of the back and forth.

The pressure on my chest is not a medical thing, there is no pain, it is more like swirling mental anxiety focused in one spot. Thinking back, I have felt it during other really low energy times of my life. It only happens upon awakening, and it seems to keep me in bed for longer than usual. I will sleep 12-13 hours when I feel this. The last two times I was visited, I was very aware of it. I am also usually very aware of the moment I shake it off. It's as though I all of a sudden feel 10 pounds lighter.

I haven't had any more visits since I posted. I did feel a slight tingling here and there (during waking hours and when laying in bed), but since I am somewhat obsessing about this, I may be hypersensitive and over analyzing things. Sonri referred to something like this.

I am starting to thing this thing has been around for awhile and may have been prepping me. New thoughts and memories keep coming to light. I am going to process it all, then maybe publish a new story regarding all of that.

I still need to go back and reread everything slowly and in depth again. There is a lot to process and take in and I just haven't had the hour or two I need to take to focus my full attention.

If it only visits me during my low periods, then I hope I never see it again. I am back on a positive streak and I need to stay here. My business relies on me staying focused and positive. A part of me thinks that maybe it catches me in a low point, then just keeps pulling me down further and further. Hmmmmmm...
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
"My appoligies to Javalina and the O/P. I will restrain from commenting further. Excuse me."

Roseinbloom ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
oseinbloom,
Yes, you seem to have misread my comment directed to you. I was not referring to you at all. I was referencing my own prior comments.

Jav
blakedane226 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
I have had experiences with an incubus/sucubbus for several years now. (Im 17 year old male btw.) Started when I was 14, when I first started dabbling in the occult; i.e. Lighting candles, meditating, astral travel. At first it was very scary, I believed there to be a ghost, but after moving it followed me and I realized it was attached to me. The sexual dreams started at 15, the first one was a woman, but it felt so real, I knew it wasn't just a dream. Eventually however I noticed a male presence, and have been forced on a regular basis. Long story short I have come to know it personally, now and am still trying to get rid of it. I have spoken to it, and it has told me that its a fallen angel, that fell with Satan (but I think it lied.) It said that its both male and female.

P.S. I have gained the ability to see demons and fallen angels, and even diminish them to a point since then.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
From the 'Comments Guidelines' as set forth by the Administrator of this website...

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranor
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
[at] Jav,
I am sorry if I came across as scolding anyone. My comments are always meant to try an calm any type of, "Hot bed" of topics. As you stated, that I did not comment on the "original" subject matter of the story, I beg to differ. I did offer, a personal oppinon on what I thought might be the issue to the O/P. I myself, had wanted to add some possible christian theories as to what might be happening, but at the request of the O/P I was made to feel, that it was not an option, thus being made to feel null and void.
As for the so called, "scolding" comments, they were said in an effort to cool, some of your comments, (as well as others) to dmcal's opinions on how to deal with the O/P's dilema of a possible solution to the O/P's personal experience. Jav, my comments were not said in an attempt to upset or displease, you or anyone. That is not my style. However, I do acknowlege, that yourbliss, did state, that they did not want to have anyone "preach" at her. I objectivly, feel that this remark, was not "thought out". This is afterall, just a comment section, one that shares "all" of our journeys and experiences. I myself, respected the O/P's request of not refering to any bibilcal references in trying to help explain her possible dilema. However that being said, I myself was made to feel somewhat stifiled, as to what advice or soulution I could offer. Don't you agree, that this, in its' self is a problem? I thought that when advise is solesited, on this site, there should not be certain stipulations attached. I was under the impression that, " all", beliefs were to be respected and shared on this site, including, christianity. This including "possible" christian solutions? In my personal oppinon, (again, My Oppinon), if the O/P ask for help, it should not have stipulations. When asking for help, one should be open to "all" venues of comments. The O/P can just scan them all, then dismiss the ones they find, "offensive" or inapporpiate, and just move on to the next possible solution, etc.
Forgive me Jav, but maybe I misunderstood, some of your own comments, in that I felt threats were being made. If I did, then I humbly ask your forgiveness. I just felt some of these comments were inapporpiate and needed to be checked without pointing any fingers at you or anyone. However, since you addressed. My comment, I needed to clairify any misgivings between us. I have no need for, "bad blood" between you or anyone else on this site.
Who knows maybe I need to move on to another site? That in it's self would be ashamed. 😭I would truthfully, miss you all... 😢
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Put them both together and what have you got?

'Supportive Obstructive'

Add that to the Oxymoron list Dr Freud.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Dr. Freud! Paging Dr Freud!

Your "main obstructive"? That is more than funny!

Lou
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Locrian, I AM being supportive. Yourbliss likes the contact, and was asking for advice. I gave her the best advice that I could for someone that's just started experiencing this and is enjoying it.

It's not my place to tell her what to do, or whether this is "right" or "wrong". All I did was try to provide her with the information that I have regarding these Beings, and some of the issues and choices that she may face.

FYI, I do like the contact, and if I see someone on YGS that is of age and also likes it, then of course I am going to encourage them in their pursuit of the relationship. It would be hypocritical of me to do otherwise. And if the person wants to be able to talk about it with other adults, in an age-restricted forum where they won't get preached at, judged, or accused of being a pervert or of making it all up, then yes, I try to provide the means for them to get there as well. The forum provides a very valuable service or those of us who like this experience.

As far as my presence here on YGS, my main obstructive here is to do exactly what I have said above, and to offer the only means that I know of that has ever worked for anyone that I know of in getting rid of the Being for those who do not enjoy the experience. I have never claimed that this method works for everyone, or all the time, and I am sorry to hear that it hasn't worked for you.

One thing I do not come here for is to get in arguments with other posters in the comments sections of these stories.
Locrian (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Scbsd...
There you go again coming off as being supportive and then at the same time encourging the activity and not without sparing us your romance story and area of expertise. Another thing you are wrong; simply ignoring these beings doesn't make them leave; I should know I have been dealing with the same thing for over five years! Haven't you ever heard of "Playing hard to get"? Well all not so knowing one; that game is played in the spirit world too.
Stay on your own forum and stop trolling for new members here at ygs.
Locrian (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Scbsd...
There you go again coming off as being supportive and then at the same time encourging the activity and not without sparing us your romance story and area of expertise. Another thing you are wrong; simply ignoring these beings doesn't make them leave; I should know I have been dealing with the same thing for over five years! Haven't you ever heard of "Playing hard to get"? Well all not so knowing one; that game is played in the spirit world too.
Stay on your own forum and stop trolling for new members here at ygs.
Irish_kitten_ghost (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
I would have to say be careful If you let it keep coming back for more it could become more powerful. I'm not a christen but even the bible says they are dangerous. But it is for you to pick what you want to do.
For the chest pain it could be from the pressure of laying on your tummy. Get it checked out before it gets worse. ❤
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Oops. One more thing. The pressure you are feeling in your chest may very well be due to the presence of one of these Beings, but it could also have a medical explanation. Chest pressure is much too serious a symptom to ignore, and I would advise you to get it checked out by a professional.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled