You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demonic Child?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Child?

 

I have to be honest but I am bit embarrassed about sharing this story, but it has been few months since I've had this eery encounter and the image of that face is still emblazoned in mind accompanied by many unanswered questions.

Now long before I had ever heard of Black Eyed Kids (BEK) due to much research online, finding many stories on them I, in fact, had an encounter with one. I'll never forget it. It's still very vivid in my mind.

I was sitting in my car at an shopping center parking lot, checking my bank account on my mobile. I happened to look at the car next to me and noticed a child between 12 or 13 looking back at me, I smiled and looked away. Then something registered in my mind that the kid didn't really look right. I looked back, and the creepy kid was still looking at me, staring actually, with a what can only be described as a sinister smile on his face. It felt like he was looking right through me. I stared back, trying to make the rude boy look away and that's when I noticed that his eyes were completely black with no sliver of white, like hollow looking similar to doll eyes. His face seemed frozen in that creepy stare. He never blinked.

I began to have an overwhelming and, what seemed to me, an irrational fear of this kid. My heart was racing and I was literally afraid for my life. I slowly reached up and locked the car door, completely aware that he was still staring me, almost mocking me, enjoying my fear. He could see it! I was so disturbed by him that I decided to move to another, further away parking spot in hopes that boy was not watching and would think that I actually just left all together.

As I watched from a distance, I noticed two young females in their mid-20s approach the car talking and laughing amongst themselves as they opened the doors and entered the car. Strangely, neither of them seemed to act as if anyone else was occupying this car; not acknowledging this creepy child in the car I'd seen only moments earlier. Then all of sudden, as they backed out and began to drive off, in the back seat in the rear window popped up this little head with that black eyed child's face staring directly at me as if he knew I was still there and had been watching me. He watched me until they were completely out of that parking lot and could not see me any more and thankfully I could not see him.

I shiver every time I think of it. Curious to know, I did some online research to see if there was some eye condition that caused the eye to to be completely black and not due to dilation, I happened across a site that described exactly what I've saw. I just hope that I do not see one again!

Other hauntings by LydiaJoi10

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LydiaJoi10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

squareface101 (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
Right Why are you Embarrassed Most Of The People Who Commented Have Probably Wrote Stories That The think are embarassing so don't worry I know the one I done was absolute rubbish
😆
emehelper12 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
I can just imagine what this kid looked like. This is freaking me out. This probably isn't what it looked like, but I'm thinking fairly pale skin, but not completely white, more of a tan sort of white. Curly Bown hair, the curls reaching his ears.

I know this is probably just my imagination.
Great story! Scared the crap outta me!
Thanks for sharing!
Apexx_88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Duuude! That's some freaky stuff! Awesome story and one of the more scarier ones I've read 😊
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
*Shudders* Creepy thanks for the Story sure is creepy about the black eyes kid just read other page from looney85 by the way Thanks too I get Shudder to think of if I meet one which Thanks ya'll that I remember a man I use to visit took his teeth out which have fangs in them.
SILENCEDxHELL (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
I have had the problem of seeing children as well though I never stay around long enough to look at the eyes. In my fathers home you see some weird stuff but it seems to happen more than my dad tells me he just shakes it off. I currently live there and there are always people and dark figures in the upstairs and 2nd living room of the home. I will attempt to pay more attention to see if the spirit in the house has black colored eyes but I usually will not look at them because it then they don't do anything. (which is good)
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
Rook, thanks for sharing your story. That "Boo" from the teens sounds like a real giveaway that you were dealing with pranksters not demons, together with the lack of dread you felt. PS, I went to "like" your post (click the green triangle) and I got a message that said "Vote for someone else". Maybe you can't "like" more than one post per person in a thread.

Conversely, Lydia's fear - that continued after she got home per her next post, I think is a further clue that she may have been dealing with the real thing. Our bodies/psyches pick up so much more than our conscious mind is willing to accept.

Mannerizms - scary story re what happened to your dad - which suggests that at least some of these BEK's are not physical entities but something else that is not perceived unless our inner eye is open to alternate realities. Being very ill or even close to death would certainly do that, but a lot of the BEK stories involve people such as Lydia going about their daily activities, not drunk, on drugs, severely depressed or otherwise out of it.
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
MizMiMi02,
I completely understand your questioning, believe me I've sat down and had many of discussions with family and friends about this because I just couldn't get over the encounter and was really concern about what I've seen. When I moved because he made me that uncomfortable, I intently watched that car, just curious to see if this boy would ever get out or how he would act when other cars attempted to park next to him or even walked by. I promise you I never seen any more movement escpecially when those girls approached, I knew for sure I would get a good look at this nosy creepy lil boy and his tail (that I was so sure he had at this point, lol) but nothing. These girls acted as if he wasn't even in the car that realllllllllllly just freaked me out and then to see him again staring like right at me, like he knew I where I went all this time. This will be a stroy that'll I share with my grandkids for sure.

Thank you everyone one for reading and finding my story intriguing... And believe me if you think just reading about this is creepy imagine being in that car with me. When I went home later that day where I live alone with my 1 1/2 year old daughter, I was still scared out my wits and my nerves were so shot I had to pour me lil drink. I tried to get friends over and keep me company and kept all my lights on even when we went to bed.

Rook,
If I could share some of the information from my research I did regarding BEK's, which, I just happened across looking for an eye condition and not necessarily encounters with demonic-like children, lol! Unfortunately I do not recall a specific website or link but the second link provided by looney85 sounds real familiar. Well, what I read is that often they are in pairs when they approach some poor unsuspecting person. They do speak and they always ask you of a favor. They are very persistent in having you perform some deed for them, may it be taking them some where or letting them into where ever. They are not demanding or aggressive in their approach, but very adamant about having you do whatever it is that they ask of you. What happens once you do actually assist them, I don't know, they never really said. This was my account of the information I gathered so far. Still looking into it though. Anywho, Thanks for reading 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
HappySpirit,

Thanks for your interest. There really isn't much to tell. I was at a local mall... In Norfolk, Virginia... Picking up a gift for my wife and there were these 3 teenagers (Two boys and a girl) walking between the cars as I pulled in to park. As I began to roll up my window (it was late October) they approached the car... My defenses went up, it was three to one odds and as they got closer I couldn't help but notice their eyes were solid black. One of the boys asked if they could bum some money as their car had broken down and they didn't have enough to get it towed. As he was asking this a Lady with a 7-8 year old little girl walked behind my car and the other boy in the group looked at them and said..."Boo!" and laughed as they began to run away from them. It was at that moment I realized they were just some 'punk kids' with contacts... It didn't matter I didn't have any extra money and I told them so... And they moved on. I was able to go into the mall, make my purchase and when I came out (about 30 minutes later) I saw them sitting on the truck of what I assumed was their car, the hood was up and they seemed to be waiting for somebody.

It was very unnerving at first... But I never had an overwhelming sense of dread, though seeing those solid blacked out eyes at first was very unnerving... I also never felt as if my 'actions' were being 'influenced' by an 'outside source' as reported in some encounters.

Sorry it's not a 'scarier' tale... Just something 'odd' that happened to me.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Hello LydiaJoi,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can say I have heard of BEK before from my father, after he woke up from a medically induced coma he was screaming at us to get a priest in his room after begging us to get the "creepy little black eyed kid" out of his room. I personally have no seen one but I can tell you from how terrified my father was it must have been pretty terrifying! I am glad you are okay and doing research on it as well is a good idea, glad to see you were able to find some information. I would say even though this child scared you it seems to me he may be following around one of these young girls and who knows why! But again glad you are safe and able to share this story!

Blessed Be ❤
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
I have also been researching the " black eyed kids" for awhile now. Ans what you described matched most of the stories I read, fearing for your life ect. I have yet to come up with a satisfactory theory on it. I'm glad you got away from "him" and thank you for sharing.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
I love BEK stories and I'm sure at this point a good many of them (not necessarily this one) are just bored teens having some fun at someone else's expense. Be that as it may something about the juxtaposition of evil and innocence that occurs in BEK tales or other types of evil child stories adds an additional creep factor.

And, just like MIB (men in black) finally went mainstream I am waiting to see a BEK movie come out of Hollywood. "The Child Next Door" "Let Me In" "Black Eyed Kids" "False Innocence" I'm sure the screenwriters could have fun with this! As far as your experience Lydia, I cannot say... It did sound rather bizarre. I know that one of the common threads in these stories is the sense of dread - does it happen because the viewer is really seeing an evil entity (whatever it is) or because the black eyes are just so creepy and unexpected?

Rook, I would be interested in hearing your BEK story, even if they were real teens goofing around. Did you have a sense of dread when you saw their eyes - or not?
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Wow! This was sooo creepy! I really loved it though! I also would like to know the link. Please tell us again if this happens! Hope you have found peace with ghost!

Lild0ggirl ❤
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Thanks for the links, Looney. Lydia, if possible, please post the link you refer to in your story. For what it's worth, I believe you.
out2getu (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek creepy or what love it I had a scary image in my mind of that of me and that demonic child id hare to be u
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Thanks for sharing your story! I have read so many stories about these beings and quite frankly they scared the thing out of me and I hope I never come across one.

I found this links a while back ago, and they have a few encounters you all might want to read about.

Http://www.rense.com/general81/blak.htm

Http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/04/black-eyed-kids-insidious-threat-or-myth-in-the-making/

Http://www.paramyst.com/blackeyedkids.html

Thanks again and I hope you stay safe!

Looney. 😨
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
okay, reading all these comments have made me more creeped out then I was before. Like 27flowers this is the first time I have ever heard of this kids.

I have one question, where are the kids mostly seen, like are they see in one state of area more then others, or can they be seen all around the country or world.

Not that I have seen one, but I just want to be ready if I do. 😳
GIRLIE ❤
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Very creepy experience. I've done a lot of reading on BEK's, and I'm still not really sure what they are. I hope I never run into one of them! 😨
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Great story! I always get creeped out when I hear these stories, mainly because they seem to all be linked to one thing. I believe that you saw what you saw, but what leaves me curious is that the women were completely oblivious. I'm just throwing a few things out there, mainly because 1. This story gives me the chills, and 2. Because I want to make sure I understand correctly.

You said "As I watched from a distance, I noticed two young females in their mid-20s approach the car talking and laughing amongst themselves as they opened the doors and entered the car." Is it possible that you were far enough away that you didn't notice him slipping over the seat? Is it also possible that he knew he was creeping you out, and was able to fold down a split back seat and make his way back to eyeball you? I'm in no way trying to debunk you, just trying to find a reason for this nosy, creepy lil boy to be eyeballin ya. Lol As far as the hot day and him being in the car... Well, I got nothin on that. Lol
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
wow! That really the creepiest story I ever read today! I'm shivering!...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
27flowers,

There seem to be 'many' reports, but it seems to be a one time thing for each individual who has an encounter with them. One can do a Google search for 'black eyed kids' and a variety of links 'pop' up. They range from calling the 'BEK's' urban legend's to 'collections' of encounters with these 'children'.

I've had my own 'encounter'...but I'm pretty sure the three teens I saw were wearing 'black out' contacts... Maybe I should share that experience...hummm?

Respectfully,

Rook
27flowers (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Wow so creepy! This is the first I've ever heard about black eyes kids, very interesting! Do these events tend to be one-offs or frequent sightings? Anyone know?

Flowers
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
I just reread all the comments, and the fact that he was able to get to the back seat without you seeing him do so is really creeping me out!

Jav
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Lydia, your experience, linked with Rook's comments, remind me of a movie ~ a very long time ago ~ called "Village of the Damned". The 'eye' thing, is very unnerving. Your experience... Very unsettling!

Thank you for sharing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
LydiaJoi10,

I can't leave this at 'Hummm'. This is the first 'black eyed kid' experience that I have heard of that the 'kid' seems to be a Spirit or Entity and not a physical person.

All the other tales I've heard describe the individuals as being 13/14 years of age up to about 19 years old. There are at least 2 and up to 6 'black eyed kids' and any where from 1 to all of the group will approach the individual... While they are in their car or at the individuals home. The individual says that the 'kid (s) speak with them 'normally', though facial expressions do not ever seem to match the words they are saying. They also report that they hear a 'voice (s) ' inside their head and the way the 'kid (s) ' look at them it's as if their facial expressions match this 'unspoken' voice rather than the 'verbal' exchange. This 'unspoken exchange' seems to revolve around getting the person to open the door, or to let them in the individuals home.

Something happens to 'break' the 'link' and the kids walk away leaving the individual sacred and shaken (not stirred... Sorry couldn't help it).

The fact that the 'boy' you saw was in this car, and was not seen by the two young ladies is very interesting, and as I mentioned before, is the first encounter with one that appears to be a spirit or entity of some type. (That I have heard of.)

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
LydiaJoi10,
I'm with everybody else on this. It creeped me out reading it. I don't know, or even have an opinion, about what condition would make his entire eye black out like that. But I will certainly ask my eye doctor about it when I go in next week. Yikes! 😲

Jav
Cristos0907 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Very creepy! I got monkey-bumps just reading your story. I would have probley peed myself. 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
LydiaJoi10,

Thanks for the added details...Let's file this under things that make you go HUMMMM... That was creepy.

Again, Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
Hey Rook,
My initial thought when I first saw the boy in his appearance was that he must've had some sort of condition, okay fine... Creepy... But fine. However, his behavior was quite too odd and very sinister. Now when I told my Mother she said that he had a possible condition, and when I told my Physical Therapist whose office is actually located directly across the street from the shopping center parking lot where this took place, she suggested the same as you regarding the contact lens and if they were indeed his true eyes maybe he stared at people just to get a reaction from them because he knew he could. Thus, the reason he was left in the car in the first place.

All this made sense and was very well possible. However, the more I thought about this encounter I just didn't get the sense that this was a hoax. He wanted me to notice him, to know he was staring not just to scare me but to let me know that, 'hey I am watching you and yes I know it is making you uncomfortable but you are going to acknowlege me.' For whatever reason.

Another thing that made me believe it was more than just some juvenile prank was the fact it was extremely hot and humid that day like in the upper 80's. The car he was in all the windows were up and the car was not running. I realized this fact because when the young woman returned they started the car right up. Also, the boy was in the from seat on the passenger side, and as I watched in my new parking spot where I could still see the car rather good (especially any movement within the car), I never seen the boy move from the front seat to the back seat (,e.g. Climbing over the seat or even getting out) however, that's where he appeared while they pulled off. Nothing about this experience seem or felt right. It left me feeling uneasy for quite awhile!
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
What was the website that you found? This does sound really creepy. Hopefully it was just a kid with contacts who is now at home laughing to himself about it. But if if was something else it's best to keep doing research and try to relax a little as being prepared for these things to happen just makes it worse.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
LydiaJoi10,

I've heard of these 'kids' before. These 'black eyed kids'. There seem to be two types of stories...

First: The 'black eyed kids' appear to be anywhere between the age of 13-19 years old... They appear in a group of 2-4 people and the individual seeing them gets a creeped out feeling, then the kids approach and the people are overcome with a strong desire to open / unlock the door or window that stands between them and the kids... No words are ever said and yet the individual 'swears' the kids wanted them to open the door or window. Then something happens and the 'kids' move on... Most of the time other people show up, walk by or something happens to break the focus of the person looking at the 'kids'.

Second: There are teenagers who have heard these stories and have bought the 'black out' contacts so their eyes seem completely 'blacked out'. They go around wearing these contacts, their mission... To freak people out.

Is it to far of a stretch to think that two 20 something year old young ladies, one of which is watching their Little Brother (who is about 13), make him stay in the car while they run into a store (how many 20 year old girls want to be seen with their 13 year old brother... And if he has contacts like that?) This could explain why the kid was in the car... In the back seat, Was the child in the back seat the whole time? And why the girls didn't react to the child being in the car when they climbed in.

Either way, this would have been a very freaky thing to see.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: