You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Train Platform

Real Ghost Stories

Train Platform

 

I was going downtown the other day and jumped on the train. Was a pretty average day a few people on train nothing to out of the ordinary. We were travelling along and got to stadium platform. I looked over at platform and this old native lady was looking into car ahead of the one I was in. She then vanished really fast. I thought to myself hmm... Maybe just a reflection from inside our car. But there was no one standing up and all were young people.

I have seen ghosts quite a bit so really didn't freak me out too much. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this ghost on that platform. The places I have lived in the past have had ghosts. In one I lived in you could hear a bowl circle on the floor, you know when you drop one and it doesn't stop circling.

Also another place I lived you could see a ghost hovering and disappear. Also that ghost made wierd sounds on the stairs at night. I also have had many glasses shatter around me. I would probably say 3 or 4 glasses have shattered as I have walked by them. Also another place I lived at a old dude with a big hat would appear.

I asked a lady that was into paranormal stuff who it was. She said he was from the klondike days times and he was looking for his kids. The place I live in now people see a little girl ghost. But for some reason I haven't seen it yet. For some reason I think it left this house. I don't feel it around here. Usually if there's a ghost around I get a strange feeling come over me. Also out on the farm where my sister lives they see ghosts all the time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, turtleduck11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: