You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Encounter With The Unknown

Real Ghost Stories

Encounter With The Unknown

 

It was a chilly winter night. After dinner I was sitting in the position of Wajrasan for a good digestion. My room is an ordinary one with the bed parallel to the wardrobe mirror. And I always had the lights on because of some fears that I had right from my childhood. While I was doing it my eyes just turned towards the mirror in my room when suddenly I caught a black patch on the wall behind me. I turned to look at it, but all that I saw was plain wall but it seemed to have a black patch right behind me when I looked in the mirror. It was something as if was watching me.

Then it was time to sleep. As my brother had come over to spend his holidays with me, he used to sleep on the floor right next to my bed. It was quite late in the night when suddenly I got up from my slumber. I looked at my cell phone but it just wouldn't start. I thought it must have gotten switched off but it just wouldn't start. I got up from my bed to switch on the lights but then I realized that there was a blackout at my place. I walked out of my room when suddenly I realized there was something in front of me because even in total blackout one could see himself in the mirror above the basin as there was always enough moonlight coming through the windows of the hall. It was a tall broad-shoulder manly figure. As I stood there it moved to my side and then suddenly I could see myself in the mirror and the dark figure beside me.

At that moment I started shouting at the top of my voice. My brother got up from his sleep and at the very instant lights came. I checked my cellphone and it was working. It was as if the entity just wanted me to feel its presence.

Other hauntings by yashodhansule

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yashodhansule, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sibo (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Nice story, would have been a very creepy experience. Hope that the thing is not making its presence any more. Keep writing and sharing.
Om Namah Shivaya'l'
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
Oh God!...That was quite scary! I am sure your cell phone not working and the blackout in your area had something in relation with that apparition that night!...Cause you see how can everything just come back to normal immediately after you shouted and it (the apparition) vanished...? Scary! 😨...Please stay careful!
curiousme (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
I can sense that fear and the feeling of having some entity or ghost standing right beside you that too in the dark and with the reflection seen in the mirror, too scary man!
Anyway,thanks for sharing your experience, much obliged:-)
ghost28 (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
Thanks for sharing! I really liked your story! I would hate to see something in a mirror that wasn't supposed to be there! It would scare me half to death!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
One thing that has always made me jump, is the thought of seeing someone or something, that isn't supposed to be there, in a reflection of a mirror. Just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies! How frightening it must have been for you!
Thank you for sharing.

Jav 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: