You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Son Saw Johnny In The Hole In The Wall 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Son Saw Johnny In The Hole In The Wall 2

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back with another story, but same issue if you will. Last year I posted a story about my son (Kyren) who pretty much let me know there was a ghost in my apartment. Well, I believe this ghost has followed us. To recap on the first encounter, my son saw a ghost in our kitchen he called Johnny.

After fleeing my house and investigating it, I found out it was the deceased husband of the previous tenant (Fran) who had lived there for 12 years. Two weeks after that, Fran moved two apartments away.

Well, about two nights ago me and my son were watching television when he told me that he had to go potty, so I tell him he's a big boy now and he doesn't need my help to go, so he gets up and goes to do "number one" as we call it. About 5 minutes later, after getting caught up on my Facebook as most people are nowadays, I realize he's taking a bit longer to go potty. I get up to go check in fear of my shaving cream being used as silly string again, and as I get to the hallway to the bathroom hear him talking.

Now, my son will be 4 September 3, 2012, so he's communicating quite well, and I hear him clearly having a conversation. I sit in the hall, curious to what his little mind has to say, but I notice something weird about him talking. Most kids his age are bound to randomly blab to themselves, such as playing with toys or using imagination while doing something but this struck me odd when I hear him pausing after him talking and replying. I get a little closer and hear him say, "You're goofy. I like that joke." As I pop in the bathroom and say, "Hey, Buddy, what's so funny?" He replies, "Johnny's joke." He looks to the tub and says, "Oh no, Daddy, you scared Johnny away."

I sat in cold shock. I figured the ghost we saw last year was just attached to that apartment due to him passing there and him wanting to be close to his wife. I asked Kyren if it was the same Johnny from the other apartment and he said yes. Then I begin to ask him more questions. I asked him, does he see him all the time? And he said no, only when he's scared. I asked him what made him scared and he replied, "I had to go pee pee in here by myself". I told him that I would now tag along with him for every bathroom visit. I asked him if Johnny hurt him or if he's scared of Johnny and he told me no, that Johnny makes him laugh.

So Johnny is how you perceive it. Something my kid imagines so he can get through hard times or a guardian angel. All I know is it kind of creeps me out. Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Cincinnatian

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cincinnatian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
Thanks Granny. I hope girlie will have a better picture now of how Rooks' cleansing works. Girlie to be honest to you I care more about my children than a ghost. I know it sound rude but it's not mend that way. I do respect ghosts because they were alive at some point, and I do feel sorry if they struggle to cross over, but If a ghost starts to make its own rules it must be corrected strait away. I don't want to go on wining about the cleansing but it's a good thing and I feel each family should cleanse their home and shield it because it's like a detox' take care Trix. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
girlie: The best thing about Rook's recipe is: what it does is clear the negative energy, thereby making the home and people in it less desireable to one who thrives on negativity... If Cinci's entity is not a negative being it will have no adverse effect on it... Cinci is unsure about what he may be dealing with, so why risk even a slight chance that the baby could get hurt BEFORE anything is done about it?...

It like putting on a condom after you've done the deed... Too late 😆
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
trix, I understand your reason for it, and the same to miracles, and it is good to always be safe, but all in all it's not often that ghost have a reason to hurt you, yet though most of us are concerned with the child (as I am) and some of us are equally concerned with the ghost (as I am) I do think, in the end, that it's up to Cincinnatian to what direction he should make for his son. If he thinks it's scaring and could hurt his son, then by all means do the cleansing, but if the child and the dad, are okay with the ghost, and don't think it's doing any real harm, the I think that it's still thier choice to get "get rid" of it.
GIRLIE ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Trix - no worries ❤. You and I've been here long enough for me to know you had a reason for saying what you did 😉. You never say anything without a good reason behind it and I never thought this time was any different.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Hi girlie, Miracles51031, sorry I apologize for recommended a cleansing without giving a reason or explanation for why I suggested it.
I totally agree with the fact that on this stage Johnny is just "overstepping the boundaries" and he doesn't mean any harm to the child.
My friend had an experience that I can say is familiar with what's happening here with Cincinnation and his child. She told me that when they moved into their new home, her daughter that was about 3 years of age at that stage was laughing and playing with what she called "the uncle". She told her mother that he is old like grandpa when she asked her about how he looks. My friend said she is sure it was the old man who died in that house they bought. Never less everything was fine with "the uncle" who was the ghost in the house until one day. My friend said that she was standing in her open plan kitchen and the next moment her little girl cried out:"NO! NO! NO!" She said that she felt ice cold and while grabbing her child asked:"what is it darling? What's wrong?" Uncle scares me mommy! Take him away! Take him away!" My friend did what she had to do and "uncle is gone until today"
My point with this is that no matter how we enjoy a new ghost in our home. We cannot trust any stranger. Weather it is a ghost or a person. You think it's friendly but then it might surprise you. It's the same with people. My father used to say:" Be careful. The tamest dog can bite the hardest, and that is true for me, within the real world and within the spirit world.
I'm just one of those people who won't take any chances if it comes with children. To do a cleansing will not harm any ghost or person. It only removes negative energy. You don't have anything to lose by doing it. You can only gain so much more with cleansing your home and to bless it. If Johnny is a good ghost who only needs to be put in his place with some grounding rules, then sure he will stay even after the cleansing and blessing.
Sorry my comment was so long. I tried but couldn't say what I feel I should in any shorter term.
Take care. Trix. NS-'just for the record-my ghostie is still around, even after each cleansing and shielding and blessing. I think he is happy here with us.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Miracles- For me, it was less about him being harmful, and more so about him "overstepping the boundaries" as you put it. In the end, it's the job of a parent to make their child feel safe, secure and loved. At no time should a spirit take that, and carve a "niche" for themselves in the living world. JMO
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Not to stir up an argument here, and I'm not taking girlie's side in this either, but I don't see where Johnny is doing any harm.

Kyren is scared. Johnny is easing his fears. Whether or not this is just Kyren's imagination or Johnny has in fact followed Cincinnatians' family (*shrugging because I'm not sure), Kyren isn't scared when Johnny is there.

Cincinnatian - have you tried talking to Johnny? Explain to him how you feel. That he's overstepping his "boundaries" and taking your place in Kyren's life. You are Kyren's daddy and you are the one who should be making Kyren feel safe, not Johnny. Maybe if Johnny understood how you feel, he would back off.

I don't believe Johnny is there to cause any harm in any way. He has obviously developed an affection for Kyren, so I can't believe he'd want cause any problems.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
I agree, in that you should cleanse the home, and see if you can't get him to move on. In my opinion, anytime someone feels uncomfortable with the spirit hanging around, it's time for them to go. It's not the childs choice, it's the parents.

Girlie-Myself, I'm more curious as to why you think he should let him stick around?
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
trix what makes you think that they should use cleanse the home. It hasn't hurt the kid at all. It help the kid not be scared?
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
I think johnny is more attached to your son then the apt. Now. I think that it's real sweet of johnny to help your son whenever he may need it. Could come to be useful in the future. I would support your son in trying to talk to Johnny, some people may think ghost are demons, but really they were people and they may want to help.
GIRLIE ❤
Cincinnatian (4 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Thank you all for commenting:) its just now so odd that this entity my be attached to my son. I recently stocked up on a couple bibles and try to keep just a good positive energy always in the house but this has me even spooked out to keep me even awake.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Hi Cincinnatian, I totally agree with the cleansing recipe that Javelina posted to you. I did it and it works. If this entity is evil it will leave after the cleansing. I think any parent cares for their childs' safety. To make sure bad energy goes it is necessary to do a cleansing. Some entities come forward as good and on the end it manifests as evil. Don't take a chance. Do the cleansing and you will know where you stand after that with 'Jhonny'. Take care, Trix. 😉
meda1 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
i think johnny is attached to your son. If johnny gets ouuta hand, find something to do about it.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
You know what? I think I'll just go ahead and post this here for you, just in case.

Jav

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
kdhdfear (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Hi, I didn't pay much attention to this kind of stuff or these kinds of stories until 3 nights ago, when I had what can ONLY be explained as an encounter with a ghost. I actually found it kind of facsinating, I'm not convinced that all ghosts have evil intentions. I will post my story when the site allows more stories to be submitted. But I don't blame you for being creeped out by johnny! Definitely an interesting story. Keep us posted if there are more encounters.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Cincinnatian,
It certainly seems as though "Johnny" has followed you over to your new home. If you are worried about this going any further, you can always use Rook's house cleansing recipe. If you feel you need this, just say the word and we can paste it up here for you. It's a passive non-aggressive method of keeping things of this nature at bay. And it works. It has been used by many of us here, and we can attest to that fact.
Thank you for the update by the way. I remember reading the first part of this several months ago.

Jav 😊
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
You sound like a good dad. Entities may masquerade as companions, helpers or friends. My understanding is that they have a malevolent agenda and intent. Your son's fear gives it some kind of jurisdictional right to manifest which should tell you something. Tell "Johnny" to go away and never return or bother your family at the very least. Dad's protect their families!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: