You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Father's Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

My Father's Uncle

 

Our entire family has been plagued by a ghost of some sort for awhile, because it seem almost impossible to fall down the stairs, even if you start to, you're always able to stop. However, if you go up the stairs at least 45% of the time you trip! Sometimes I go up the stairs and I KNOW I've cleared the stair and after that thought, I trip up the stairs! That was before my father's uncle committed suicide in our garage. It still happens but now other things happen.

There are times when you'll feel watched when you're playing on the computer. You will feel it then it will go away. Even if you turn around nothing is there. Also behind the computer on the wall, if the light is on you sometimes see a shadow go across. Personally I have seen a "shadow man" in our giant upstairs window, he was really dark against a white wall, I saw him in the window. He stood there then turned the corner and left. I jumped up and turned the corner as well, the man didn't run and I did, if he was there I would have seen him, I didn't see him.

Once my cat was sitting on a chair when the screen door flew open, he went out, I closed the door and went to tell my father. When I got back the cat was inside and the door was open again. My father's uncle loved cats, I could see him letting them in and out. Once, my mother told the ghosts to leave, for awhile nothing happened, then one day the screen door flew open and my dad said "Come in" we've noticed them again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kaylee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
Thank you for sharing your story Kaylee. Interesting how you can't fall down the stairs but you can fall up them.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: