You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Birthday To Never Forget

Real Ghost Stories

A Birthday To Never Forget

 

This event happened at my 10th birthday party. I was so excited! I was just turning double digits! So of course I would have a party!

But the spirits didn't agree.

I always knew that they were there. I also had the vibe that they weren't negative spirits at all. They only wanted to be heard, and I was their friend. Like I was their light. They always told me that they were there because at night, I could see them, even in the dark! Some were demonic, though.

It all started when my mom was making smoothies. My friend had lost her shoe so she, another friend, and I went outside to go get it. It was getting really late, so we decided to hurry up and find it. Finally, I found it. It was by the corner of my house. (At the time, I lived at a house that had woods in front and back of it.) My other two friends came to see that I had found it, but they screamed. I looked up and my hair stood on end. I wanted to scream, but all I could do was gasp. In the woods was a huge black creature with horns and red eyes. It looked almost like a bull. Finally, I scream "RUN!" and we dashed away. Remembering the shoe, I turn to grab it. But less than three yards away was the creature, charging at me. So, I left the shoe and ran inside to join the others. So we calmed down and stated what had happened. Nobody believed us a bit.

Later on, I was in my room (across from my parents' room and diagonal from the bathroom) with the same two girls from before. We were talking when we heard the faucet in the bathroom turn on. Thinking that it was our friend, we told her to stop it and that we knew that it was her. But then she asked us what we were talking about, and that she wasn't in the bathroom, but the living room! We noticed that the bathroom was dark, and the water had just then stopped. Now we were really freaking out! I didn't want my guests to be scared enough to never come back again! So I, being the brave one, went in, turned on the light, and felt the sink to see if it was wet. To my surprise, it was! Nobody had been in there for quite a while, too. And later on, I was feeling that it was okay, that nobody would get hurt. It was the spirits telling me, I know it! I was amazed and overwhelmed at the notification.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this! And I swear, I am no liar! This really happened!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, waffles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-22)
yourpartner- YGS is open to multiple people of different faiths and while you may believe it is a demon, some religions don't. Please do not insult someone's story and flat out call it fake. Future comments such as these will be deleted. Please review the guidelines of posting comments before doing so again. Thank you.
yourpartner (1 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2015-01-22)
that bull, based on my religion, is a demon. It is extremely evil and you seriously need to get a priest to bless the house.
horrifiedteen (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-06)
Oh my gosh I would have died if I seen that Bull creature 😨 And I agree with rookdygin and please write any more encounters you have with sprits or other paranormal beings 😨
waffles (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
Thank you, guys! I will try and write more! Make sure yalls check them all out! Thanks! ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Are the spirits still there or had gone away. The narration is good and I request you to write any further encounters.
Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Red eyes and horns?Geez!That's crazy! Was that the first time you ever saw it outside? I would probably be in the hospital with a heart attack if I saw that. Maybe I stand alone alone on this... But I also believe there are also good and bad alien encounters, that account for some of the paranormal experiences in the world. I wonder if you might have encountered an evil ''visitor?'' Hey anything is possible I suppose... When you see something with red eyes and horns!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Public Records at the Local Library is a good place to start. You can also do a 'news' search for the address and see if anything was ever reported as happening at that location. These are good places to start.

Respectfully,

Rook
out2getu (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
how do you search the history of your house? Cool story kind of weird xxxxx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: