You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bright Blue Ball Of Light

Real Ghost Stories

Bright Blue Ball Of Light

 

I was sitting in my mother's car, which my mom in the front seat, and my friend in the passenger, I was behind my friend.

We were in this old graveyard, eating (I know how that sounds, but actually the graveyard is really pretty, and it had shade from the summer sun.) This graveyard is separated into two different sections.

One section is pretty old, like most of the graves are around the turn of the century, then the other side of the pathway/the other section, has the more recent graves.

I hope that gave you some sort of image of the lay out...

Anyway, my mom was telling my friend some of the history of some guy that used to live in her childhood home. I had heard this like 10 times before hand, so I was just staring out the window toward the other newer graves.

Suddenly I saw, what I can only the describe (since I only saw it for like a millisecond) was like a bright blue ball of light, go behind a gravestone.

I was confused, and thought maybe it could have been some leaves or something! But I still didn't get the same color.

Yet I had a feeling not to look away from the gravestone, so after (I believe) like 20 or 30 seconds, some white figure this time (hunched over almost in a praying mode), came from the other side and went down the hill, all in like a blink of an eye.

Okay, I'm sure some of you are thinking it was a refection from and car, which were near by. But here are my reasons in believing otherwise.

The gravestone wasn't close enough to any other stones to continue the reflection, if there was one, and it wasn't a person because the hill leads down to a drop off, which lends down to a river, and there are like vines, and briars, and trees and bushes, and pretty much: it's plain old hard to move that fast down that hill, if it's even possible.

The blue ball thing could have been a refection, yet it was the only time I saw it, and we ate over there a few times.

Other thing about the white figure is that I got a feeling that I wasn't seeing the whole thing, like half of it was already down the hill or simply not there.

Do tell me what you think... It could have been my imagination, but I do know what I saw at any rate, so it's still going down as a ghost experience in my book.

Thanks so much for reading

GIRLIE

Other hauntings by girlie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girlie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dannydsa (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
you spelled reflection wrong the first time
😕
I was just pointing that out 😁
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
thanks to all of your comments, Allie Allison, yeah it is actually possible to have to ghost been someone who's grave feel down the ridge. Actually down the road from the church, and all around the edge of the ridge (which leads into a river) there have been shadows seen all around there. I don't know if that made any sense but yeah.
GIRLIE ❤
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
I believe it is highly possible that you saw a spirit. I feel all types of emotions in graveyards from spirits, so it doesn't shock me that you saw something.

Thank you for sharing
AllieAllison (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
gosh wow, this is strange... I'd have to say it was an apperation of someone who died down at the drop off and how the feeling of part of it still being down there... Maybe some was like the ody or maybe just a bone... Or maybe is spirit was eternaly bounded to that plance... Sry i'm not much help...
MoonMana (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Hi Girlie. I'm not certain what that is... However in my religion, when having a meal far, far from home, near entities whether it be ghosts or spirits. We were always told to invite them to dine with us by saying it out loud and tossing a spoonful of the meal to the ground nearby... Otherwise they would sometimes show themselves to you, to spook and scare you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: