You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost At My Friends House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost At My Friends House

 

My family and I have been living in this house for 10 years. We've never seen or experienced anything except when my sister and I were way younger (we're twins). We'd always see a black shadow pass by our kitchen window while eating and pass by our bathroom door while we took a bath. We eventually called this shadow "the black man." We were only about 6. But after we grew up some we never saw him again.

But to my real story. My sister and I went to spend the night at my friend Christine's. They went into her room and did their makeup, I think, but I didn't want to do that so I just stayed in her kitchen (her kitchen has a computer desk in there) listening to her MP3 player.

I had just got my hair cut a few days ago and my hair was up. Usually my hair could reach to my armpit, but since it was shorter it couldn't have gotten stuck in-between my arm and side. Anyway, I was messing with her MP3 player when I felt someone pull the hair towards the top of my ponytail. I smiled and turned around in the chair, thinking it was my friend. When I looked back, no one was there. I turned back around and kind of thought about it, then got really scared and yelled, "Christine come here" but kind of calmly since her mom was sleeping. She came out and I told her what happened but kept it quiet since my sister already had a hard time spending the night. She eventually went home anyway.

Christine's brother was at a football game that night, and she said he might or might not come home. We were sitting in the living room talking when we heard her screen door open. I didn't think anything about it, just thought her brother was coming in. But instead the ornament on the door shook and banged against it, which means someone had opened and shut it. But when no one opened the other door, we got up and walked in the kitchen where we saw the ornament shaking but no sign of her brother or anyone else for that matter. I started to get really nervous at that point, kind of wanting to go home. But I wasn't going to call my mom since she had made one trip out already, and they live back in the sticks.

We sat back down and no sooner than that the other door opened and slammed. This time we heard it all. I got really scared at that point and Christine looked at me and asked if I wanted to leave. I said no, everything was okay. After that I heard heavy breathing in her dining room, which is what the front door comes right into. There were no men in the house except her mom's boyfriend, but he was asleep, and it was way too close to be him. She had already informed me that there was a man spirit in their house, who they called Alex. After that nothing happened the rest of the night and I went to sleep then left later on in the morning.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Skeletor, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ryan1993 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
my friend has experiences that he gets pinned to the bed and glasses and pictures smashing lights popping all the time and turning off and on occasionally, I have also been there when a glass has smashed and pictures smash off the walls its really scarey, we thought it was in our heads... Until we had about 12 friends around and every one of them seen the same things happening if any one else as experiences like this please write to me.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
I Believe what Vantresa say is right that he want you and your friend to let ya'll know that he is around but he sound like he seem harmless.
vantresa (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
He just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of his presence I believe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: