You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Someone Is Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Is Following Me

 

I go for a walk every night alone, I go for a walk no matter what the weather is like or my health but for the past three months whenever I go for a walk I sense that I am not alone.

The first incident happened sometime in March. It was warm out so I wore a hooded sweatshirt instead of my winter coat. Well I went for my walk, as I was passing the low income housing area I felt someone tug on my hood! I turned around and no one was there! A week later the same thing happened again but it was in a different area. I was passing a church when it happened. It happened once a week whenever I went for a walk.

One time it felt like someone had come up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I was expecting to turn around and see someone I knew but when I turned around no one was there again. And all these times I have NEVER heard anyone walking behind me.

Another thing that happened a few weeks ago, I was walking near the low income housing area again and this time someone touched my shoulder! And again I was the only one out that night. So a couple weeks later (this happened just last week) I was walking near the church that I had mention earlier and I felt someone push my right shoulder, my shoulder moved forward as if someone had pushed me. I was so freaked out I kept looking behind me as I walked home. I never saw anyone though.

This happens a lot. I will be walking alone at night and I feel someone touching my back or shoulder. There have been a couple of times when I walk at night that I feel like someone or something is watching me but no one is around! I have also felt like someone is following me but I am always alone.

Other hauntings by nikitatyler91

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nikitatyler91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nikitatyler91 (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
yes I do see and hear things at home, I have walked in other areas and haven't been tapped I think its just those two areas. I sometimes feel things to like I am being watched but not all the time, it comes and goes. Just last night I was walking with someone in the low income housing area and he said he felt like someone was behind him and I said that I always get tugged or tapped when walking in that area! He thought that was creepy. I sometimes feel nervous in that area, but if something is always tugging on you I think anyone would be nervous.
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I have the same idea as Dan, have you tried walked elsewhere? I would be curious because if it does not happen when you go for a walk in a different area, you can rule out involuntary muscle spasms. Do you feel nervous in the "low income area"? Because nervousness can cause this.

It does fit the psychology of a thug though to pick on a single individual, so if there's a ghost from that area that was a trouble maker in life, he's probably still a trouble maker in death.
maldita07 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
hi Nikita! I never experienced anything like yours, but based on some other accounts that I heard and read, this explanations might be helpful.

First, as they say, it must be your 'guardian'. This is very normal to most of us, but only few can contact/ feel/ recognize these 'guardians', because sometimes we misinterpret them with other entities. And they do get our attention for precautions.

Second, this entity might be have attracted to you. This is very possible, because base on what I have studied before, an 'attracted spirit' will do anything just to be noticed (tappings, tugging, etc.).

So, you might as well be careful everytime you want to take a walk.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Hi Nikita, had it happened to me, probably I would have stopped walking or atleast walking alone in the night. As Dan said, I also feel that it is a protective spirit and that it has not harmed you in any way, probably it is trying to make you feel its presence. Nice narrative and thanks for sharing. Any further experiences, please write in this site.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I guess this spirit is trying to grab your attention. I can't really decide for what. Try to focus on your surrounding the next time it happens. It could be a connection to the different locations. It's just an ideal.

Thank you for sharing
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Hmmm it is happening in differant places and not just the same area, I feel it may be following you. Do you experience anything at your home at all or anything else weird and out of the norm?
This could be perhaps a protective spirit watching over you when you walk alone. Interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: