You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Playing With Someone She Could Not See

Real Ghost Stories

Playing With Someone She Could Not See

 

My mum has always said that since I was a baby, when I was next to her she saw as I laughed and giggled, like if I was playing with someone she could not see, she said it was probably her grandad who died when I was just 13 days old.

Then at age 4, I went to my grandparents house to live & there I sensed strange things. I heard voices, and heard the light switches as if someone was turning the lights on and off.  My grandparents used to say I was imagining things, but then, my grandma saw a couple dressed like olden times come in through the front door, look at her with very serious faces and then they disappeared at the corridor.

My mum explained how uneasy she felt in her room, feeling as she was always being watched and sadness which led her into depression. I stayed with my mum on the weekends. Then when I was 6, my dad passed away, and we all know his spirit remains. 

One night my older brother, stayed at my mums, he's been living with my grandparents since he was 13 and, that night he was falling asleep when a plastic bag, that was on the shelf just fell off, he says all windows were closed and the plastic bag just kept moving till' it fell. 

My 9 year old brother, has seen and heard a few things, he saw my grandpas dog which died before he was born, he explained how he saw a black& white dog just sit beside him, my mum didn't understand, until recently my mum was going through some photos and he recognised the dog in one of the photos.

My mum has explained to me how, her guy friends and boyfriends never feel welcome at hers. She also felt drained, and she says if she would have stayed there a few more years, the spirits or ghosts would have killed her, she says it's like if they wanted her to themselves.

I have also experienced a few things, I have seen what is known as 'shadow people', I have seen the TV screen change on it's own and I have woken up in the middle of the night with a bad feeling, like if someone is watching me.

We have moved house recently, and we've still been experiencing strange things. The other day, my mum was taking a nap and I was in my brother's room, just listening to music when I heard a door slam! All windows were closed and the doors were like I left them... So I asked my mum she said it wasn't her, so I ignored it.

I've been waking up every night from 2:59 to 3:31, I feel very scared, and feel like someone is watching me. The other morning my mum asked me of I opened her door, it wasn't me. (My little brother, was staying at my grandparents.) So, it was only me and my mum at home, she also asked me if I moved my photo again. (It's been moved a few times, like rotated... It's on the wall, three photos are on the wall beside mine& my photo is in the middle.) And again, I've never moved it.

Anyways, my mum closed all the doors in the house, at around 11:30am and at 12pm, her door was opened again, I asked her if it was her, it wasn't. I also hate staying alone in my house, my mum and her boyfriend went to buy something, so I stayed by myself with my dog, blondie:) . Half an hour after they left she started growling at the corridor, she was beside me in the living room and all doors were closed, there was no noise and my mum didn't come home for another hour.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Krista_x, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Krista_x (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
thanks for all your comments! I'll be posting more stories soon:)
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Spot on Stephy!

To put in a little more detail on the 3 AM thing - It usually happens if your stomach is not treated well at dinner/ supper. Even seeing things are usually because of a chemical called serotonin. This chemical is responsible for the nervous system misbehaving. Some drugs (better known as mood altering drugs) are actually various levels of serotonin that either make you feel happy/ sad/ etc.

Oh yes, do blast their butt if they actually decide to mess with you.
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
It does sound like you have a lot of things happening. My only thought is don't be afraid of waking up at 3 AM. A lot of people do this, and its not because ghosts or "the witching hour" (nonsense). REM sleep generally goes in 3 hour cycles. It is natural for awaken at 3 am as that would be literally "the middle of the night" for sleep cycles.

Also, people generally have to go to the bathroom after that amount of time. I wake up almost every single night at 3:30AM, and zombie my way to the bathroom. (Granted, I did see my dead cat once and a dark figure in my room... Ok that really doesn't help this argument...)

But I have never been afraid when waking up suddenly in the middle of the night. Your house is your home, and you belong there. Though I discovered my "braveness" waivers when I go looking for trouble, I still remain absolutely resolved that you stand your ground in your home. That's yours! No one can take what is yours, and if they try, you blast their... Butt? With whatever it takes.

Good luck and queue Rook with his home cleansing remedy! 😉 hehe
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
It does sound as if you have a lot of activity happening around you. Your mother and you might be 'sensitives'. Since this activity does seem to follow both of you. I would venture to guess that this is something that has been passed down through your family.

Jav

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: