You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Past Life Lover?

Real Ghost Stories

Past Life Lover?

 

First things first. I'm a teenage medium; meaning I speak to ghosts. Sometimes I do it for people who want to speak to deceased loved ones, but I try to stay away from that because the first time I did it, it took me a year and a half to get rid of the guy. Usually, though, I do it because they need help or something.

But the thing is, I've been getting a lot less visits from "normal", we-just-want-to-talk ghosts and more from this blonde guy named Michael. He's scared away my friends (I'm a reclusive teen, so yes, spirits) and become really protective, even to the point of throwing things at my girlfriend. He doesn't call me by my name, but rather Victoria or other things. Claiming that it was my name we were "lovers". When I asked when we were, or to provide me with proof, he would give me a date. 11-05-1788.

When I was little, and even now, I would dream about those numbers. Literally, all the time.

Just wondering what I should do. It's really amazing that I was able to write this without him crashing my computer, or me passing out from the pain. He has figured out how to get past my "walls", the imaginary barrier in my mind that keeps the crazy spirits out. And he's started making me feel like somethings pressing on my brain or stomach or throat to the point where I feel physically sick. Please help, I miss John and Ives and even Sarah. I'm worried for them; the word limbo comes to mind...

I'm not crazy. There's nothing wrong with my brain. Trust me. Sometimes I wish it was a disease or tumor. But it's not, so please don't accuse me of it.

I'd like your help,

Jayde-Max

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jayde-Max, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fahim (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
I wonder what happened in 11-05-1788! Have you ever asked him what happened on that day? I'm really interested about your and his past whereabouts.
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
GhostSeeker14,

That's the very first thing I do when faced with situations similar to this.
GhostSeeker14 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
im sorry if this seems like a stupid question but have you ever told it to stop? Like in a firm voice tell him to leave you alone, or perhaps find someone else who can help you possibly get rid of it, if you'd like I can help you look into it.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
I honestly think it is unhealthy for the ghost as well. He isn't moving on but he is bothering you. Now that does sound romantic and all but he needs to move on.
SheytheNotsoBrave (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
redphx

Thank you for saying your honest opinion, it makes me think twice about everything. Thankfully, nothing bad has happened, but I don't want something bad to happen...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
stephyw2001

Oh yes I forgot to say. Some lovers do behave this way. It is the typical abusive relationship. If you google abusive partners you will find all these things. Manipulation, abuse, and seclusion. They control by taking you out of everyones life and making you dependant on them. If this lover was abusive in life then he is abusive in death. Going from physical to energetic doesn't change ones personality right away, if ever

I've known people who were "stalked" by past people they knew. They would be re-born and the soul that was with them before would be re-born into the same life. One lady was re-born and he son ended up being the soul of one of her past life lovers. Her son abused her the same way her lover did.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
SheytheNotsoBrave

Not to be the bearer of bad news but your ghost love is not healthy. If he is supportive of you finding a real boyfriend that is alive then ok. But if he takes up your attention and becomes possessive you need to send him packing
SheytheNotsoBrave (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
I am also a psychic teenager. It runs in my family. I have been followed by this young man who is about three years older than me. Everyday, when I see him or feel him, I get the words WW2 and German in my head. I got help from my grandmother and didn't tell her anything about the teenager. She also said that for some reason, a male keeps telling her that he loves her granddaughter. She told me not to ignore him or that will upset him. I do NOT like provoking spirits, so I did as my grandmother said, and I made room for the love of my previous life in this life. 😁
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
I took your advice and told him he had to go. I got a nasty bruise on the back of my neck, beneath my hair, but it feels and looks like he isn't here anymore. My friends are back and I'm happy to say that Sarah and John are back to being creepers. I can't wait until the 'regulars' return and I can get back to my routine. ❤ 😁
Jayde-Max
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Jayde-Max,

This is sounding more and more like a 'bad' personal relationship, except the other person involved is 'non-corporeal'. You've reached out, asked for advice and help and as you try to 'break up' with 'him'. He's getting physical and even trying to 'play' the guilt card by saying things like..."you don't trust me?"...

If that is 'his' attitude then I feel he should not be trusted. 'He's' Possessive, Domineering and even using 'scare tactic's' in an attempt to control you. This kind of behavior is not to be tolerated in any kind of relationship. It's time to stand up to him, tell him it's time he moved on. It could get 'rough' but it's for the best. Please ask any questions you may have and please keep the updates coming.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Alright, you wanted to stay updated, so here it is.

I was putting my three year old brother to bed last night when I heard footsteps in the hallway, so I looked up to see who it was and Michael was standing there, a "hurt" look on his face as he jerked his finger at me (ya know, like, "come here"). I had really only glanced at him before turning back to my brother to help him get to sleep. A second later I was being jerked towards the door. I felt the tingly sensation I always get when a ghost touches me when he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "you don't trust me?" I felt weird, like I was lightheaded. I couldn't answer him, I couldn't hear him over the ringing in my ears. It got louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore.
I woke up on the floor in the hall, quickly stood up (mechanically), and went to my room before my mother returned.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Jayde-Max,

If you include your 'cut off' as part of the Cleansing Recipe then 'He' should be unable to 'break your concentration' as you put it. Pick a sunny day, during a time 'He' is normally not bothering you and just proceed step, by step. Another method you may try is building your 'Shield' slowly over time until it is complete. Again, the rest of the method should still be completed as you do this... This will ensure if 'He' is Negative or Malevolent he has less energy at his disposal and this will make it harder and harder to interact with you and cause distractions.

Please keep us updated, and keep any questions you may have coming.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Meditating is difficult, especially for me. I have one of those minds that go a million miles an hour. I'll have to get on tomorrow, I can feel him coming. 😕
Oerath (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
As always, Rook's advice is great. I would also recommend learning to meditate. The practice in focusing your mind will make the exercises he's provided easier to do. In addition to these, believe in yourself. Force of will is the greatest spiritual strength, and belief in yourself will fuel that. Alternatively, you can devote yourself to a higher power and let your faith in them be a shield. Many people find it easier to believe strongly in something higher than themselves, than in themselves. I'm a bit of an oddball in that I don't advocate a particular higher power (to me they're all aspects of the same one anyway), so find the one that suits you best. Pair these with what Rook has given you, and get rid of this Michael character.

Also, I would keep trying to find a mentor, learning these things on your own is difficult at best.
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
GhostlyGal, trust me. It isn't rainbows and sunshine 90% of the time. Probably not even 75%. I've already tried all of the research stuff. Nothing came up and he didn't tell me surnames.

Steph, I couldn't track him down. I'll have to wait until tonight to confront him. He'll probably pop up when I'm getting ready for bed.
GhostlyGal (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Hello! First of all, I have to say that even if you don't think being a medium is awesome as of this moment, I would absolutely love to be a medium, ghosts really interest me. Second, I was wondering if you knew more about this Michael guy, or even the Victoria person, because if you do know anything, surnames, what the date means, ect., I would really like to look it up! I hope you all the best in getting rid of this ghost and thanks for any/all help in advance! Xx GhostlyGal
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
And if you're right, I'll definitely tell what it says. If he says anything. 😕
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Steph, that's a very good idea, "breaking up". I'm going to see if I can track him down to do that; he usually stays away when he doesn't have anything to do or say. Personally, I think he's hiding.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
hmmmm... I'm not sure I'm buying a lover's thing. What kind of lover makes you feel sick and scares away your friends? I would think its saying that to make you feel a sort of sympathy or attachment. Screw that! Its time to dump him and go hang with your friends. Have you tried "breaking up"? I know that sounds stupid, but if that's the angle its going for in trying to latch you on, try breaking it. "Yes 1788 was a blast and all, but I think its time we saw different people".

If its a sad jilted lover, maybe it will give it closure. (Doubtful)

If its not, which I'm guessing its not, it will have to start giving you new excuses as to why its still hanging around. I would be interested to hear these new excuses.
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Hmm, the door thing might work. But what if he's able to break my concentration before I'm able to "cut it off"?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Jayde-Max,

Alright then, that makes things a wee bit more interesting. Lets see if I can help...

The very last part of the 'recipe' I shared concerns a personal shield, this is a good way to start. As you picture your shield going up you should visualize your 'ability' being contained with-in it.

Focus on Spirits not being able to 'hear/speak' to you and you cannot 'hear/speak' to them. With practice you will find you can allow yourself to be 'open' which allows for you to 'hear/speak' with them, at times of your choosing, not anytime, anywhere.

I hope that helps a bit... You can use any 'visual' reference you need... A room with only one door, a door that only you can open. Or maybe that room only has a window that allows for communication with the spirit world. The 'what' doesn't matter so much as 'cutting off' communications. (Hope that makes some sense, long distance teaching is not always so easy) Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jayde-Max (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Rookdygin, I have no idea how to "shut down". There used to be a lady who was supposed to teach me how to work with all of this (help people, turn it off, etc) but all of a sudden, in October, she insisted that I never come back.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Yes, I agree with Rook. This character seems bad for your health. The sooner you get rid of him, the better.

Thank you for sharing
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Cleanse and Shield yourself... If he's 'latched' onto you because of your 'ability' you need to 'shut down' for a bit and make him go away. Possessiveness is not a pleasant trait in people whether living or dead.

Please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: