You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Friendly Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Friendly Ghost

 

I was very young when I started seeing things. I was probably around 6 years old I saw a man in my room. I only saw him once but heard him several times. A couple of years later I was sleeping with my mother and got up to go to the bathroom and heard people talking in a room nearby. I opened the door and there was nothing there. Years went by and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

When I was around 17 me and a friend started playing around with a Ouija Board. We only asked it crazy questions. But over time I played it by myself. On this one night I was playing the board in the dark and the ghost of a little girl appeared. I asked it a question but she did not respond. She walked back into the house. I followed her but she dissapeared. Since then I have moved. That was about 20 years ago. I had nothing happen in all those years.

About 4 years ago it started back up. It was confined to my bedroom, I heard walking and rummaging around every night about 15 minutes after I laid down. I would find things out of place when I would wake up.

Over time it seems to do more and more almost to see what it can get away with. It unlocks doors, and turns light off, moves things around. It's very shy. It never does anything when I have company. I have only communicated with it twice. I have gotten so used to it I'm not really scared of anything. It seems to be happy just doing its thing. I have heard giggling like children. I assume its a child. I always know when its there. It's a coldness you could never understand.

Last year it really got to me. It never seemed to leave me alone. It doesn't seem to like my family. My mom and dad came to visit. As soon as they walked in the front door two lightbulbs shot. It messed up the covers in my spare room. I have had it thump guitar picks and turn my amp off when it doesn't like the music I'm playing.

I could go on and on about a lot of little things. So much has happened I can't remember it all. You just get used to it. But it's never once touched me. I told it I was fine with it here if it just kept its space. I assume its the girl from the board. She seems happy just being around me. Looks like I'm stuck with her.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nata1ieportman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Listen hun, lots of people live with ghosts. There are people on this site that have them too. Yes, even child spirits. You can live in harmony with them, and if you aren't bothered, and they aren't trying to send you any messages saying they need help, then I don't see the harm at all.

Jav 😊
Hunter_11 (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I agree with "Jerryhend1" you invited her in this world and you must help her to go to the other side. ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Nata1ieprotman:
Please never assume people get smarter after death that never happens if ever. It does not seem evil or with a bad intent, but one never knows. Its sounds to all that it is just a small child that does not like sharing your time with anyone else. You invited it in and now you must deal with it. Good luck with that, you're a ghost parent. But in reality you must send her/it on its way, they don't need to stay here; she has family waiting on the other side. And she must go... To them...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: