You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: May Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

May Hauntings

 

So, the first story is when I was sleeping over at Grandma's house (the house I mentioned earlier from my other story) it was late and night and we were watching a parody of Eclipse, and I kept looking at the big glass window (we slept in the living room). I noticed what looked like a white figure outside the window, sitting at the balcony. My instincts said it was a man. I didn't let it bother me. After the movie, the lights were out and my best friend and I laid on the bed.

Surprisingly, she whispered, "Do you see that white figure outside?"

I was alarmed and nodded my head, "Yeah, I think it's a man,"

She also nodded and said, "I do too,"

"It's looking at us," I whispered, "I can only see half of his face and body," Although I couldn't make out his face for sure.

"Is it still there? I can only see his shoulder from my side,"

"Yes, don't let it bother you," I said. She said, "Can you go and take a look to make sure?"

Bravely, I sat on the mattress and took a closer look. It WAS a man. It couldn't have been an illusion that you see whenever a bright light hits your eyes (you know the times when a camera flashes and you see purple splotches?) We just prayed for it to go away and the next night, it was GONE.

The second story was when my Aunt Miz and my best friend and her sis were hanging out at their house and there was a mild earthquake. My best friend's sis quickly went out and she was standing by the door waiting for the quake to pass.

Suddenly, my Aunt Miz shook her and made her go out in a bizarre manner. Later on, she told them that while the quake was going on, there was a fat man that came from upstairs and ran towards them. From that on, my best friend NEVER stayed alone inside their house.

That's all for now, I'm looking forward to more experiences, hehehe.

Other hauntings by warlington

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, warlington, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

warlington (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
thank you, and yes, I think it moved the next night I slept there. We were able to sleep though, I don't know how we did that, but we did sleep despite of that, and so far it hadn't disturb us 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Nice narration. But, really scary. But, you said it was gone the next night. So it was present throughout the first night, ain't it? What happened? Did it move or were you able to sleep despite your fears? You have not highlighted those aspects.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: